New kit again? Call for Sports Clothes for All National Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    This I have never seen. Do you have a pic or screenshot...curious how I missed it. I know they use stickers iron pressed on TM wear but the kits were stitches...and the stitching early on was poor prob done in haste but they have improved. I'm getting my hands on an official game jersey soon so I'll hopefully get a chance to share some thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    I dont have that sorry, but I remember seeing an interview recently, you could just see it coming off. Maybe just the training kits and due to humidity and hot weather, not sure, but I doubt IFF would provide highest material stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
      From the interviews I've seen, Majid is literally one guy with a bunch of seamstresses' working in a small factory. He said he buys the material to order. Can't be expecting too much from such an operation.
      The current TM kits do look somewhat respectable in terms of design, I give him that.
      rumors say iff has a basement and there lays majids factory room
      pictures has leaked now
      qatar has loand iff a few indians for the majid factory as they have completed most of the job before world cup

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This World Cup season just continues to get more disappointing as time passes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          as they have completed most of the job before world cup
          Everyone will have this particular job done before the world cup. Ours is the only federation who is finishing up their uniforms in a hotel room the night before the game.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPy99Qf...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Everyone will have this particular job done before the world cup. Ours is the only federation who is finishing up their uniforms in a hotel room the night before the game.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPy99Qf...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
            wow i thought first you were joking.. then i saw the vid you posted!
            so not even uhli sent us complete kits? maybe federation chose that though, since it was cheaper, so they did the final work themselves..

#the guy making the numberprints, very good eyetouch, perfect placement of the numbers..

#for a second, i thought it was Hashemian, and that we finaly figured out what his job is at the NT..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

wow i thought first you were joking.. then i saw the vid you posted!
              so not even uhli sent us complete kits? maybe federation chose that though, since it was cheaper, so they did the final work themselves..
              Some used to say that nothing (except 2014) was actually from uhlsport and some dallal(s) in dubai would buy license from uhlsport and make their own junk in China and sell it to IFF.

Comment

Another example of IFF incompetence is when Puma cancelled their contract with Tm in 2007. This was because TM wore Puma shirts with Monirieh shorts and socks for a few games. I actually have a sample/prototype of the next shirt TM would have worn. It was the same as what all the Puma sponsored teams were wearing in Euro 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Another example of IFF incompetence is when Puma cancelled their contract with Tm in 2007. This was because TM wore Puma shirts with Monirieh shorts and socks for a few games. I actually have a sample/prototype of the next shirt TM would have worn. It was the same as what all the Puma sponsored teams were wearing in Euro 2008.
                  can you post a pic of the prototype?

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                    can you post a pic of the prototype?
                    Sure. Its at my parents house. I’ll be there this weekend and I’ll see if I can locate it and take pics.

Comment

Look guys, even countries like Madagascar and Somalia have better jerseys than us. Madagascar's jerseys just look sick! Two countries with an extreme high poverty rate don't have this kind of problem. And our country apparently can't even "afford" the import tax. Khak alam be sare IFF va IR konand. Khaaak.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Many many years ago, when I moved to US with my family, as a 13 year old, I was missing soccer big time. I was telling a couple of my friends in school how I miss playing soccer and next thing I know, a guy calls me at home to convince me to play for his youth soccer team without ever even watching me play soccer. Not high level soccer team, just a youth team with a bunch of Vietnamese and American players.

To make a long story short, he did most of the talking and about 80% of the conversation was about how nice their uniforms are, and how the top is vertical stripes of yellow and black, with black shorts and yellow socks. I was just so shocked that he cared so much about the uniform, or he thought that I would care. I really never cared much about uniforms and shirts vs skins was good enough for me. Or white shirts vs colored. To this day, I don't get the infatuation with uniform design.

I get that they need to be breathable, and from what I understand, the cloth for the breathable Adidas and Nike all come from China to which Majid has access too. As long as the material is good and functional, I prefer a simple design. National team uniforms did not have patterns for the longest time until marketing people got involved and figured that they can sell more shirts if they change the pattern every year. Get me a simple all white, all red or green/white/red uniform with high quality material by Majid or any other domestic manufacturer and make it accessible world wide, and I'll be happy camper.

I know I am in the minority on this issue but I think uniforms are the least of Iran's soccer problems.

Comment

a solution to get rid of majids ugly design would be to go retro, 1998 style.

just copy the old 1998 kit, and give usa coaching staff, that probably involve 1998 players in their staff, a good headache flashback when players come out in this kit.

just hope we go there with better looking kits than majids latest. makes me miss uhlsport for sure.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

argentina wc kits leaked, looks classy!
                            https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/...-home-kit.html

many pics in the link, enjoy. wish we could get something classy aswell. I mean, we have a shitty federation, shitty preperation so far, so atleast give us some cool kits
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

argentina wc kits leaked, looks classy!
                              https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/...-home-kit.html

many pics in the link, enjoy. wish we could get something classy aswell. I mean, we have a shitty federation, shitty preperation so far, so atleast give us some cool kits
                              IFF to Keshwardoost: NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                IFF to Keshwardoost: NO!
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X