No announcement yet.

WC22 TM's preparation and friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian national football team does not want to play with Iran and plans their games in September

MOSCOW, May 24 – RIA Novosti, Sergey Fuks. The Russian Football Union (RFU) and the Russian national team’s technical team did not find it appropriate to hold a friendly match with the Iranian national team this summer, but a series of other friendly matches are planned for the fall, the head of the organization Alexander Dyukov said following the results of the RFU executive committee.

It was previously reported that Russian national teams of different ages can play friendly matches with the national teams of China, Iran, North Korea, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
    “A match against Iran in the summer? The coaches and RFU have complained that it would not be appropriate to hold this match. If we agree with our opponents, we plan to hold several friendly matches of this strength on Russian soil in September.” “Why is the Belarusian national team needed? There are other teams,” Dyukov told reporters.

Source: Ria

https://newsunrolled.com/sports/21014.html

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
      Russian national football team does not want to play with Iran and plans their games in September

MOSCOW, May 24 – RIA Novosti, Sergey Fuks. The Russian Football Union (RFU) and the Russian national team’s technical team did not find it appropriate to hold a friendly match with the Iranian national team this summer, but a series of other friendly matches are planned for the fall, the head of the organization Alexander Dyukov said following the results of the RFU executive committee.

It was previously reported that Russian national teams of different ages can play friendly matches with the national teams of China, Iran, North Korea, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
      “A match against Iran in the summer? The coaches and RFU have complained that it would not be appropriate to hold this match. If we agree with our opponents, we plan to hold several friendly matches of this strength on Russian soil in September.” “Why is the Belarusian national team needed? There are other teams,” Dyukov told reporters.

Source: Ria

https://newsunrolled.com/sports/21014.html
      If Russia doesn't want to play us then no one is genuine about playing us. Time to call Iraq and Palestine folks. Even Houdini can't pull off this trick!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Qatar has arranged two friendly matches for Nepal but did jack for Team Melli!!!

Nepal to play two friendly matches in Qatar before Asian Cup Qualifiers
        Onlinekhabar May 25, 2022

Kathmandu, May 25

Nepal’s national football team will play two friendly matches in Doha, Qatar before Asian Cup Qualifiers.

Nepal’s team that left for Qatar today will spend over a week in Qatar and training for the upcoming Asian Cup Qualifiers 2023 to be held from June 9 in Kuwait.

To prepare for the qualifiers, Qatar Football Association has arranged two friendly games for Nepal against East Timor and Oman on May 28 and June 3.

The Qatar Football Association is hosting training camps for the national teams of Australia, Jordan, India, Nepal, East Timor, Oman and New Zealand.

This is not the first time that the Qatar Football Association has hosted preparation camps for the teams from Asia and elsewhere, having recently hosted camps for Algeria, Syria, Ghana and Gambia, in preparation for the World Cup qualifiers for Africa and Asia, and also the recent edition of the African Cup of Nations.

https://english.onlinekhabar.com/nep...ualifiers.html

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          If Russia doesn't want to play us then no one is genuine about playing us. Time to call Iraq and Palestine folks. Even Houdini can't pull off this trick!

Palestine and Iraq will ask for huge sum of money

Best option is Halabiabad Tehran, Hosseiniyeh Araghi-ha ye-Tehran, Mohajeran-e Afghanestani dar Iran.

Comment

Alternative option is for Iran to create 100% Maa al-Shaeer sponsored Challenge Series

Choose between: Delster, Behnoush, Shams, Aalis, Zamzam.

Match 1: Team Melli vs Sorkhoabi XI
            Match 2: Team Omid vs Shahrestani XI

Match 3: Team Melli vs Shahrestani XI
            Match 4: Team Omid vs Sorkhoabi XI

Match 5: Team Melli vs Team Omid
            Match 6: Shahrestani XI vs Sorkhoabi XI

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
              Alternative option is for Iran to create 100% Maa al-Shaeer sponsored Challenge Series
              Choose between: Delster, Behnoush, Shams, Aalis, Zamzam.
              Match 1: Team Melli vs Sorkhoabi XI
              Match 2: Team Omid vs Shahrestani XI
              Match 3: Team Melli vs Shahrestani XI
              Match 4: Team Omid vs Sorkhoabi XI
              Match 5: Team Melli vs Team Omid
              Match 6: Shahrestani XI vs Sorkhoabi XI
              yes and practice method can be having 25 bulls on the field storming against the team, wearing our all red kit to piss of the bulls.
              and the goal is to manage to pass through the pressure of the bulls running against them and score..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Argentina's June friendly with Israel has now been cancelled:
                https://www.ynetnews.com/culture/article/rj26x100pq

Now Argentina's only scheduled match during FIFA's upcoming international window is a June 1 game against Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                  Argentina's June friendly with Israel has now been cancelled:
                  https://www.ynetnews.com/culture/article/rj26x100pq

Now Argentina's only scheduled match for FIFA's upcoming international window is a June 1 game against Italy.
                  Argentina got greedy.

Comment

Good oppertunity but I have the feeling we had much bigger chance landing brazil compared to argentina, dont think brazil cared the least about politic and we played them before.

argentina might want to play us since they had to fight hard at 2014 to win against us. but im not well inputted in their politics, just have a feeling they are less "southamerican" than the rest and more european.
                    maybe our great member Ardalan jan can brief me/us on that point more?
                    I can be waay of here since im just guessing on gut feeling
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Argentina got greedy.
                      Argentina can ask for that amount of money. They are Argentina after all.

Also ironic to hear this, when pro-Israel interests are trying to cancel Iran-Canada friendly. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Good oppertunity but I have the feeling we had much bigger chance landing brazil compared to argentina, dont think brazil cared the least about politic and we played them before.

argentina might want to play us since they had to fight hard at 2014 to win against us. but im not well inputted in their politics, just have a feeling they are less "southamerican" than the rest and more european.
                        maybe our great member Ardalan jan can brief me/us on that point more?
                        I can be waay of here since im just guessing on gut feeling
                        The bombings of the Jewish centre in Buenos Aires in 94 is blamed on IR. Many politicians in authority currently in Aegentina would raise a stink of meeting Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          The bombings of the Jewish centre in Buenos Aires in 94 is blamed on IR. Many politicians in authority currently in Aegentina would raise a stink of meeting Iran.
                          I think you're right about this. Though it's curious to me that crimes by Iran (proven or simply alleged) have no expiration date when it comes to future repercussions including sports friendlies, while Western/Israeli crimes (some of which are are literally ongoing at this moment!) seem to evaporate into thin air the moment they occur.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            I think you're right about this. Though it's curious to me that crimes by Iran (proven or simply alleged) have no expiration date when it comes to future repercussions including sports friendlies, while Western/Israeli crimes (some of which are are literally ongoing at this moment!) seem to evaporate into thin air the moment they occur.
                            Also Iran and Hezbollah denied involvement while a Palestinian group claimed full responsibility...but again like 9/11 somehow Iran gets scapegoated while Saudis walk Scott free...I actually think match with Argentina would be more problematic than Canada right now since AMIA bombing and Falkland war are two biggest polarizing events in Argentinas recent history.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                This would be infinitely better test for us compared to Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X