X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Gomis is 36, pretty much done

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Chimba is scoring goals in IPL still at age 38. Gomis is far more superior than Chimba is. I can see Gomis still tearing it at IPL like he did at Al-Hilal.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        per bayat:

"Me and the head coach (edward still) are crazy about hosseinzadeh. He is a player of a special profile and we have been after him for a while.

We will try to close the deal immediately. We know he has a release clause in his contract and are prepared to pay the amount and activate the clause. His visa application has already been sent."

Comment

I am wondering if Gholi should join besiktas or not. I guess he can continue to play 30 years for Charleroi and nothing happening.

Comment

By the way, Dutch (ten hag, koeman) and danish coaches (frank) don't hide themselves with buying all their overrated fellow countrymen.
            Would be nice if Bayat would go to the next level (btw why not giving neku a chance of becoming their coach)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I am wondering if Gholi should join besiktas or not. I guess he can continue to play 30 years for Charleroi and nothing happening.
              If its his only offer why not? Big club, big fan base, they are building a strong team fighting for title this season (Saiss, Rosier, Weghorst, Gedson Fernandes). They have many of the top turkish youngsters too.

They have a strong coach with good reputation and the pressure/challenge of playing for a big team can definitely refocus/motivate gholi.

Charleroi as a club is known for development of young players and subsequent sale. Players that stay too long typically stagnate and then even take steps back later on. It is just how their team is setup, they will never really fight for top honors on consistent basis until they have new stadium, more cash influx. Until then it is a low budget operation of smart flips and young players. Their current crop of young players is good (algerian, belgian internationals) and perfect chance for somebody like Hosseinzadeh.

But for gholi it is high time to move on. It is also difficult for him to constantly have to adapt his own playing style as his attacking partners come and go. Nicholson who he had a great connection with scored many goals and then made big money move to spartak. By the time he adjusted to the new CF Bayo at the very end of last season, the guy now moves to Watford. Gholi himself mentioned this as a challenge in his latest interview.

Besiktas will fight for title and return to euro competition. Its not amazing move for him (top 5 league would be best for his development) but if no other option it is certainly an upgrade on his current situation.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                per bayat:

"Me and the head coach (edward still) are crazy about hosseinzadeh. He is a player of a special profile and we have been after him for a while.

We will try to close the deal immediately. We know he has a release clause in his contract and are prepared to pay the amount and activate the clause. His visa application has already been sent."
                hoping the move materializes soon..!!

he has been the most impressive talent amongst the few new TM debutants under skoocher..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  hoping the move materializes soon..!!

he has been the most impressive talent amongst the few new TM debutants under skoocher..!!
                  Seems like him and Allahyar from that golden U17 generation are going to fufill their potential - by the way things are going.

Younes Delfi doesn't even have a club yet.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Nantes coach (Antoine Kombouaré) did not approve him, so he's left with no choice but to take the Besiktas offer or stagnate at Charleroi: https://www.butfootballclub.fr/fc-na...canaris-777892

Sortant d'une saison honnête au sein du club de Mehdi Bayat (7 buts, 4 passes décisives en 30 apparitions en Jupiler League), l'international iranien est cité comme une option du FC Nantes, du Lech Poznan... Et de Besiktas. Les Turcs auraient quand même un gros temps d'avance sur ce dossier qui ne semble, de toute façon, pas avoir les faveurs d'Antoine Kombouaré.

Comment

Seems like him and Allahyar from that golden U17 generation are going to fufill their potential - by the way things are going.
                      the only ones of real top quality potential were Allahyar, Hosseinzadeh, Delfi and Taha. all 4 had chances to become legionairres. 3 (soon) will have managed it. Delfi showed flashes but has fitness problems (same issue on even worse scale with Taha).

The rest more or less are where you would expect in their careers. Basically all of them made it to PGPL senior sides and some continue to move up the ranks of the league.

Besides those 4, I dont think the team was extraordinarily talented but more a cohesive unit where everybody knew their job. A lot of this was down to Chamanian, style of play he selected, and strong preparation (played France, Mexico and others in lead up to the tournament and clearly had a high level of physical preparation).

I would say overall for a u17 team the number of players that "made it" from this crop was actually in line with expectations.

Comment

granted i havent seen him in action less than a handful of times in total, was never too impressed by him as a footballer/winger..! even when many here were tooting his horn during that amazing U17 WC run in U-TM...and all those holland try-out trips, i didnt see anything too special in the kid's game..!!

best wishes nonetheless for a possible revival of young homies' career..!!

Comment

the only ones of real top quality potential were Allahyar, Hosseinzadeh, Delfi and Taha. all 4 had chances to become legionairres. 3 (soon) will have managed it. Delfi showed flashes but has fitness problems (same issue on even worse scale with Taha).
                          The rest more or less are where you would expect in their careers. Basically all of them made it to PGPL senior sides and some continue to move up the ranks of the league.
                          Besides those 4, I dont think the team was extraordinary talented but more a cohesive unit where everybody knew their job. A lot of this was down to Chamanian, style of play he selected, and strong preparation (played France, Mexico and others in lead up to the tournament and clearly had a high level of physical preparation).
                          I would say overall for a u17 team the number of players that "made it" from this crop was actually in line with expectations.
                          Honestly, at that time, I would have ranked them:

1. Allahyar
                          2. Younes
                          3. Taha
                          4. Sharifi/Ghobeishavi
                          5. Hosseinzadeh

Shows what a hard and dedicated professional Hosseinzadeh is.

Also, remember Amir Esmaeilzadeh? He was suppose to go to Eredivisie but something happened? He was the left back I believe. He even took pics with Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Amir Hashemi (I think was his agent). He fell off.

Comment

Honestly, at that time, I would have ranked them:

1. Allahyar
                            2. Younes
                            3. Taha
                            4. Sharifi/Ghobeishavi
                            5. Hosseinzadeh

Shows what a hard and dedicated professional Hosseinzadeh is.

Also, remember Amir Esmaeilzadeh? He was suppose to go to Eredivisie but something happened? He was the left back I believe. He even took pics with Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Amir Hashemi (I think was his agent). He fell off.
                            Esmailzadeh was an awkward but effective player at that level. No surprise he didnt make any further steps. Jalali was actually a defender with much higher potential who Nekou wouldnt give many mins to at Foolad. He now moved to Aluminium where hopefully he can be a starter.

Sharifi lacks physicality to impose himself on midfield line of senior teams. He is seriously lightweight and game IQ was never high enough to compensate. Ghobeishavi showed better development, we will see if nekou gives him a chance following move to Foolad from SNA.

Comment

Besides those 4, I dont think the team was extraordinarily talented but more a cohesive unit where everybody knew their job. A lot of this was down to Chamanian, style of play he selected, and strong preparation (played France, Mexico and others in lead up to the tournament and clearly had a high level of physical preparation).

Taha was my pick of those bunch to make it real big..!!
                              shame frequent nagging injuries seems to have nip that potential in the butt totally..!! :/

Comment

If its his only offer why not? Big club, big fan base, they are building a strong team fighting for title this season (Saiss, Rosier, Weghorst, Gedson Fernandes). They have many of the top turkish youngsters too.

They have a strong coach with good reputation and the pressure/challenge of playing for a big team can definitely refocus/motivate gholi.

Charleroi as a club is known for development of young players and subsequent sale. Players that stay too long typically stagnate and then even take steps back later on. It is just how their team is setup, they will never really fight for top honors on consistent basis until they have new stadium, more cash influx. Until then it is a low budget operation of smart flips and young players. Their current crop of young players is good (algerian, belgian internationals) and perfect chance for somebody like Hosseinzadeh.

But for gholi it is high time to move on. It is also difficult for him to constantly have to adapt his own playing style as his attacking partners come and go. Nicholson who he had a great connection with scored many goals and then made big money move to spartak. By the time he adjusted to the new CF Bayo at the very end of last season, the guy now moves to Watford. Gholi himself mentioned this as a challenge in his latest interview.

Besiktas will fight for title and return to euro competition. Its not amazing move for him (top 5 league would be best for his development) but if no other option it is certainly an upgrade on his current situation.
                                He was ok in Belgium had really 0 interest outside Besiktas. It's a big club but it can also quickly turn into a mess.
                                And if Gholi cannot attract any interest while in Charleroi, who will take him at besiktas and 28-29 years old?

Comment

Working...
                                X