No announcement yet.

Iran vs Lebanon Post Match Ratings & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Iranianarsenal11 jaan is too generous but I prefer generosity over stingy any moment I agree with Kanaanizadegan being the man of the match. Here are my ratings:

Skocic - 3, not much of a plan to break the Lebanese bus and/or continue to be discipline after scoring the first goal. Starting Beiro over Abedzadeh was a mistake. Thankfully we didn't pay

Beiro - 5, Abedazadeh is our number one keeper. Beiro was never really tested. He has immature spells and is going in the direction of Mirzapour with his scary footwork. At least three times he passed to defenders who were in vulnerable positions.

Kanaani - 9, MOTM, two great assists. Solid in the backline. If he keeps this up, he is our hope to keep the defense together in the WC. Never stops smiling.

Hosseini - 7, I am glad he is back

Mohrrami - 6, I am not sold on Sadegh. One minute he is solid and the other minute looks vulnerable.

Noorafkan - 5.5, similar to Moharrami but not as good as him

Saied - 4.5, His deterioration continues. I am not sure if that yellow was warranted but he needs to get back to Europe and get back to the form and performance of 2018.

Noorollahi - 4, Ahmad was better when he was at Perspolis. I don't make permanent judgement calls on our TM player yet Ahmad has worsened after going to UAE.

ARJ - 6, many bad first touches, needs more playing time at the club. Without the goal he would be lower and he got lucky since that shot was definitely savable.

Allahyar - 5, I don't think he is fully fit yet

Sardar - 7, Even though he is still not at 100%, he was very active for 90 minutes and his goal was a beauty. Loved to see him with the skipper armband.

Sarlak - 5, Didn't do much damage, a few effective passes and a shot on goal

Mehdipour - 6, He is part of the hope for TM midfield

Hosseizadeh - 6, flashes of brilliance. I think he is part of the TM future on the attacking side.

Torabi - 5.5, He was ok and part of his past speed was back but he was still a better player last year.

Esmailifar - Not enough time.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
      Ali Karimi and Ghaedi are ten times better than the sefareshi players that got invited to this camp. Remember there’s still next season before the World Cup starts. Ghaedi is still one of our most technical players and if Ali Karimi can return from injury he’s better than lost Mehdipour.

Ghaedi needs to leave UAE to have any chance.
      He is being benched in the UAE. He has run more in mall than on the pitch the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
        Also please don’t tell me you want to go to the World Cup with Hosseinzadeh, Torabi and 35 year old Amiri as your wings.
        Amiri has one thing only Taremi and maybe Ghodoos have - he runs and runs and runs and runs. He's also a tank. You need a guy like him at his best in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He is being benched in the UAE. He has run more in mall than on the pitch the last few months.
          That I agree, but I still rate Zahedi, Mohebi over Hosseinzadeh and Torabi. Think of these two players vs more stronger teams in South America, Africa and Europe they would get dominated its not naft masjid soleyman they’re playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Wish him sucess and happiness but he is in Dubai where he dream to live and should stay there.
            He is very lucky he is not in the jail for killing someone and get away with lies and deceptions.

He has a good life in Dubai and that is all he care I think.
            Last edited by St_Mark; 03-29-2022, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Couple of general comments:

-It is hard to look good against a team that parks the bus. For reference, look at how Spain looked against us. Parking the bus means no space to penetrate into and so you just have all the possession and keep trying and waiting for a mistake by the defense. Again, look at the way Spain scored against us. If/when you score, game slowly opens up and you start looking better. There is very little except individual brilliance or a mistake that can break down a parked bus.

- We went from "We can't go to WC with Kanani in defense, look at how soorakh he, letting in 7 goals in his club. Can't be trusted" to "Kanani MOTM" in 4 short week. Amazing how much he has improved under Skocic!!!! J/K. But seriously, I feel Kanani, Shoja, Majid and if PAG is back to his old self should make us sleep easy. Lots of experience and decent level. Happy to know that Shoja can be a solid RB too especially when we need to play more defensively.

-Mehdipour has looked decent. Not as physical or tall as Ezatolahi but looked equal or better in every other category the last two games. Great to see. Sarlak playing further forward did not work for me today.

-Beiro's footwork scares me. But like others have said, we are blessed with at least two decent keepers.

- We desperately need a good number 8. Ghoddos needs to step up. He has not delivered in TM yet in my opinion.

Comment

Too many low lifes with the laser on player faces and i thought we only have those kind of fans.

Comment

I missed the match guys.
                  Were there women in the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I missed the match guys.
                    Were there women in the stadium?
                    They bought ticket but couldn't enter the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      They were beaten up and pepper sprayed.

To hell with the Islamic Republic and their supporters - especially those who live in the West and enjoy all its freedoms.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Jesus Christ...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Jesus Christ...
                          They didn't even sell tickets to women from what I understand...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            They didn't even sell tickets to women from what I understand...

They definitely did. They were outside the stadium too.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              They definitely did. They were outside the stadium too.
                              Source?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Source?

Comment

Working...
                                X