• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to his peer "Delfi"?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Whatever happened to his peer "Delfi"?
      He announced today actually he is leaving HNK Gorica - I read somewhere that he is likely to join Persepolis which would not surprise me at all, we could use a guy like him. I think he needs to get back to Iran to get his mojo back which he totally lost in Europe unfortunately.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        He announced today actually he is leaving HNK Gorica - I read somewhere that he is likely to join Persepolis which would not surprise me at all, we could use a guy like him. I think he needs to get back to Iran to get his mojo back which he totally lost in Europe unfortunately.
        Thanks PA jaan. As much as I love the idea of having him aboard, but at the same time it aches my heart to see our youngsters returning to Iran after an unsuccessful European journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not that it's any of our business but she looks way older than him.
          Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          ^ So young to get married (only 20). But this may be a good thing. Means he can focus on his career with minimal distractions (as opposed to our Dubai-mall visiting players).
          I met Hajsafi and his wife(?) in Dubai mall lol.

Comment

Georgian party bazi starting

Comment

Waiting for Balotelli to join next year then if they take the step up in premier league.
              Imagine Balotelli - Allahyar as forwards in Hull -

He just did this in turkish league
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU9GND6SoDM¨
              goal of the year award candidate

On the day that two of his former clubs secured league titles, Mario Balotelli also made headlines in the Turkish Super Lig. The Italian forward scored five goals for Adana Demirspor in their 7-0 victory over Goztepe. The fifth was particularly special.

I have a feeling this might happen if they go to PL, Hull looks at turkish league, and swapps players from there now, Ballo is the most high profile player there.
              And it would draw big attention to the club/sell shirts and sell out stadiums with him coming back to PL.

Wouldnt surprise me the turkish owner is already thinking about this move and will go for it eaven mid way through the next season if hull is in the top 2.
              And oh yeah, How old is Ballotelli now? he is 31, and turns 32 in August so still not that old..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

mobarakesh bashe ..! khodaa pireshoon koneh ... .not too fast though ..!
                she could easily pass for a typical american blondie with eastern EU backgrounds..!!
                ive never been to turkey or even tabriz before...
                back in my early years of college i sorta hooked up with a similar looking Turkish blondie who was there as an exchange student....surprised me ... as i expected her to look darker/ME looking ..!
                she was a real charming sweet cuties similar looking to allahyar's broad ... marriage material so far as i i was concerned back in the day...! lol but she had this kachal, older cousin of sorts ?? who fking hated me cozying up to her and kept fking with us and cockblocking me ..! i think i know why..? lol
                so like my question is are blond, white looking girls common in Turkey..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  she could easily pass for a typical american blondie with eastern EU backgrounds..!!
                  back in my early years of college i sorta hooked up with a similar looking Turkish blondie who was there as an exchange student....surprised me ... as i expected her to look darker/ME looking ..!
                  she was a real charming sweet cuties similar looking to allahyar's broad ... marriage material so far as i i was concerned back in the day...! lol but she had this kachal, older cousin of sorts ?? who fking hated me cozying up to her and kept fking with us and cockblocking me ..! i think i know why..? lol

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Most Turks aren’t actually ethnic Turks.
                    They get mad when you say that but it’s true. They’re descended from Greeks, Kurds, Armenians and Persians.
                    The ottomans would also steal alot of women from what is now Ukraine and Circassia. Mostly blondes. That’s what happened.

Comment

LOL bro your stories are always 10/10
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Congrats to him on the news.

Comment

Congrats to them ishalah be paye ham digeh pir beshan .

But at 20 bro? seriously? In shashesh hanooz kaf nemikoneh, akhe chera to in sen zan gereft!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

But at 20 bro? seriously? In shashesh hanooz kaf nemikoneh, akhe chera to in sen zan gereft!
                            Agar fasle ayande 15-20 gol bezane va bere PL az 13 saalegi ham shohar shode bood ok bood
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Agar fasle ayande 15-20 gol bezane va bere PL az 13 saalegi ham shohar shode bood ok bood
                              In allahyar atishesh kheili tondeh, injoor ke in dareh mireh jelo, fekr konam ye goal to shikame khanomesh mikareh hade aghal nokteh mosbatesh ineke ke hull city shahreh ashghaalieh, mall (markaz kharid) bahal ziad nadareh.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Lol.

I think Alipour was also married at a young age. Not trying to stereotype here, shomalis (and in general people from shahrestan) quick to get married at a young age.

Comment

Working...
                                X