This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kateb View Post
    Is pfdc giving coupons for free French fries at McDonald's to its members, since sardar got a pk.
    please advise for scheduling purposes
    Please.. they are more classy than to give out McDonald's. I believe this week they are handing out $10 gift-cards for Walmart, which will buy a week's worth of food.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Please.. they are more classy than to give out McDonald's. I believe this week they are handing out $10 gift-cards for Walmart, which will buy a week's worth of food.
      We need pfdc staff to confirm this ASAP..

Suggestion is if they going to spend 10 bucks,
      give costco pizza certificate..thats 10$ too.or
      costco chicken 5$ each...it goes great with zereshk polo..

It's not every month sardar dose something on the field...

Comment

Azmoun is class. He had the least touches in 90 minutes but was intelligent & effective.

His qualities were clear before he got signed. Today, was just another reminder. Now, it’s up to Xabi to bring the best out of him.

Comment

Not much more you can do to help your team win. A penalty won, an assist and created goal off of basically nothing, and hitting the post where your teammate scores on the rebound. This sorry team needs to get its defense together.

Comment

He showed great hustle when necessary. He’s not so much a work horse like Taremi who runs constantly, but more of a race horse who turns on the jets for short distances.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              He showed great hustle when necessary. He’s not so much a work horse like Taremi who runs constantly, but more of a race horse who turns on the jets for short distances.

Please tell me you are not using the "horse" references on purpose.

Comment

Please tell me you are not using the "horse" references on purpose.
                It was absolutely deliberate mate!

Comment

This guy was so unlucky with numbers of post or cross bars missing in last year both in TM and club level.
                  His level of confidence is for sure affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"We have to keep working hard. We have to get over this quickly, we have a lot of important games ahead of us. We have a good team but we're really unlucky right now. We have to support each other."​
                    -Azmoun

https://twitter.com/bayer04fussball/...14218168471552

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      This guy was so unlucky with numbers of post or cross bars missing in last year both in TM and club level.
                      His level of confidence is for sure affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      At this point, I am wondering if he is actually aiming for the side-bar.

Comment

It was absolutely deliberate mate!
                        He did well today, but he needs to get in better shape so he is not just "trotting around" on the field.

Comment

had a great game overall... as usual absolute top class in transition, had a brilliant/ unselfish assist, (sorta soft but still..) PK won and fking ridiculusly wasted :/, position himself great in and around the box but his teammates too slow to serve him or clever enough to make quick combinations with him in or around the box..... still loses out on way too many 1v1 situations which is frustrating AF to see..!! he must still massively improve on that front, use his big body much better to shield the ball and become a more gritty tackler and much harder to be dispossessed in 1v1 situations..!!

encouraging to witness a more daring game approach by Xabi and Sardar getting full 90 and relative to before not pooping out too early .....!
                          hopefully a 1-2 more Starts from him and i can then see him get better chemistry going with his frontline teammates and start firing on all cylinders ..! GO SARDAR...!! 💪

Comment

He did well today, but he needs to get in better shape so he is not just "trotting around" on the field.
                            Well he's certainly not ready to be "put out to pasture" =)

Comment

Well he's certainly not ready to be "put out to pasture" =)
                              Sir, I hope we all say "neigh" to Sardar retiring, or going to a lesser league. He still has a few years of top-notch football!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                had a great game overall... as usual absolute top class in transition, had a brilliant/ unselfish assist, (sorta soft but still..) PK won and fking ridiculusly wasted :/, position himself great in and around the box but his teammates too slow to serve him or clever enough to make quick combinations with him in or around the box..... still loses out on way too many 1v1 situations which is frustrating AF to see..!! he must still massively improve on that front, use his big body much better to shield the ball and become a more gritty tackler and much harder to be dispossessed in 1v1 situations..!!

encouraging to witness a more daring game approach by Xabi and Sardar getting full 90 and relative to before not pooping out too early .....!
                                hopefully a 1-2 more Starts from him and i can then see him get better chemistry going with his frontline teammates and start firing on all cylinders ..! GO SARDAR...!! 💪
                                Bach, he should be in top-notch shape beforehand. At this level, he should not have to "play" his way into shape.
                                Even so, he was definitely one of the best players vs Mainz.

Comment

Working...
                                X