Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Zenit really did themselves over with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Wow Zenit really did themselves over with this one.
      Too much pride can make you do some $tupid shitt sometimes..!
      Relying on one foot outa door & outa form Dzuba & couple of newbie’s is certainly some silly risk taking with league crown & Europian cup run beckoning shortly ..!
      But kooneh lagheshoon not that we give a flying fk anymore..! Lol 😂

Let’s hope it doesn’t take too long to get going at bayer ..!
      They paid too much for this alario dude & got him on the hook still for a while, as such I don’t see him moving anywhere this winter for the sorta figure$ I saw floating about for his capture..!
      I think they’ll keep hold of him @ least till summer until they see for themselves how Serdar fit in & perform in their set up & to ensure they have enough quality depth to ensure CL football for next season..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Relying on one foot outa door & outa form Dzuba & couple of newbie’s is certainly some silly risk taking with league crown & Europian cup run beckoning shortly ..!

They paid too much for this alario dude & got him on the hook still for a while, as such I don’t see him moving anywhere this winter for the sorta figure$ I saw floating about for his capture..!
        I think they’ll keep hold of him @ least till summer until they see for themselves how Serdar fit in & perform in their set up & to ensure they have enough quality depth to ensure CL football for next season..!?
        Alario is as good as gone. Only question is now or in summer. He himself wants to leave and has other offers in Germany, Italy, Brazil. They will lose money on him but i think they accepted that by now.

He is not really much competition for sardar. Weak all around play and given the cosch prefers a two forward system the fact he never really gave alario an extended look in partnering schick tells you how one dimensional he is.

Azmoun will take 4-6 weeks to get in shape I think. First he has this injury he needs to fully heal from, according to leverkusen medical team that needs two weeks more rest. Then probably a month to get him in full playing shape.

Probably to close the season if they play with one CF it will be schick, but long term they will pivot to 2 forward system given the outlay for azmoun financially (signing bonus, wages make him a top earner) and his profile in general not matching what you would have as a backup - aka alario role ( don’t think he would accept such a role either) . This is what rolfes and voller have indicated as well.

Comment

Bild with some obvious inaccurate facts

Comment

That's exactly what I was saying when these rumours first came up : they'd be taking a risk to rely on Dzyuba alone or the new strikers, especially considering how close the title race is.

That's why I didn't think they'd do this but I guess I was wrong and it's happening! Lolll

Comment

This supposed muscle injury of his sounds more like some bs overblown knock ..!
              He was ready to suite up for TM just last week ..!
              I think might have been some bs excuse to force his way outa Zenit this winter ..!?

Comment

This supposed muscle injury of his sounds more like some bs overblown knock ..!
                He was ready to suite up for TM just last week ..!
                I think might have been some bs excuse to force his way outa Zenit this winter ..!?
                I also believe so

Comment

Zenit and Bayer agree on Azmoun deal - Leverkusen without Tapsoba in the top game at BVB

Comment

Serdar Azmun leaves Petersburg.

Football clubs Zenit and Bayer Leverkusen have reached an agreement on the transfer of the Iranian striker to the team from Leverkusen in the winter transfer window.

Thanks for everything Serdar! 💙

Comment

Great news!
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Fantastic! Zenit and Russia is finished now- There was nothing more for Sardar to win. I hope he get well and fit soon to play better than Lewandowski
                        sigpic

Comment

Really disappointing how Zenit treated him on his way out. He deserves better, a better send off, and more respect from the club. But I guess that's what happens when you try to force your move away from a Russian team, and if anything, it shows what Sardar had to deal with the last 7-8 years and perhaps why he didn't move earlier.

Oh well, so glad we don't have to watch Zenit vs Siberia anymore. Close that Zenit thread and we can focus our efforts on some exciting BL footy.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Bild with some obvious inaccurate facts
                            Bild is the German Sun. You'd have to refer to RN or Kicker for accurate news

Comment

Comment

^ great news or the Russians would eat him up and send his bones to Germany before summer comes.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X