Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    i play right back for my team... my tm call up is coming soon...
    Skocic is going to make a excuse no he doesn’t defend, I’ll invite and start the guy who plays in the Croatian league smh With these recent call ups with our covid cases it’s obvious Karim Bagheri/Hashemian must be influencing his call ups. Both Ramin and Voria Ghafori have hashiyeh he doesn’t want to cause problems for himself

Comment

Pics from practice today at Azadi. We have enough players in every post to win. Karim, Abedzadeh and Niazmand still waiting for test results.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11021/%D8%AA...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Go TM!

Here is a selection.

Comment

If Taremi really can't make it before the Iraq game, then my lineup would look something like this:

Abedz

Sadegh Kanaani Shoja Noorafkan

Ghoddos Ezatolahi Amiri

Gholi Ansarifard Jahanbakhsh

Comment

so good to see more than 11 players at TM practice... Was getting worried. Thanks Futbaldoost for posting.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

he gets A+ for effort.

daneshmand zelzeleh
              MAHBOOB HARCHI DELEH

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                If Taremi really can't make it before the Iraq game, then my lineup would look something like this:

Abedz

Ghoddos Ezatolahi Amiri

Bingo! Lovely lineup and should be able to put 3 on Iraq
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

let iraq think taremi is not
                  playing than play him bam
                  hattrick.

they put khodadad on wheelchair
                  and roll him around to make
                  australia think he is not playing

Comment

Merooj kits looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Abedz

Ghoddos Ezatolahi Amiri

This is exactly how I would line up. Zahedi, Ghaedi can be impact subs if we need a goal. Sarlak/Mohammadi can be brought on if we need to protect a lead. I am still hopeful Taremi can make it. I really hope Skocic does not start Sarlak in the middle with Amiri at left back. He did this to start the Syria game. We need Amiri’s running and press in the middle, plus his creativity. Also, Iraq has some speedy and less physical players in the middle - Ghoddos and Ezatolahi may struggle without Amiri there, as they lack pace. I guess some chance he goes with Sarlak in place of Ghoddos.

Ghoddos does need to take this chance if he starts, but at the same time, stop trying to play miracle dribbles and passes like he did against Lebanon in the first half. Respect the opponent, play simple to start with and grow into the game (like he did against Bahrain in the second half). There will be plenty of opportunities, Skocic needs to let him know that he doesn’t need to do anything miraculous to get a spot in the team. Hold possession, move intelligently and work hard in defence.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                        Merooj kits looking great!
                        I would just hope we, all Iranians, could stand behind this and be supportive. Comes the world cup, and we wear Merooj, and they come up with some killer design, we should be proud to show the world! 🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          Iraq's situation is better than ours in this regard?

Germany still does trade with Iran so I'm not sure if it's that cut and dry

https://iran.ahk.de/en/media/news/ge...rading-partner
                          To my understanding, Germany has always/ for most time, been irans biggest trade partner in Europe? Or eshtebah mikonam?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            I would just hope we, all Iranians, could stand behind this and be supportive. Comes the world cup, and we wear Merooj, and they come up with some killer design, we should be proud to show the world! 🇮🇷
                            We set twitter on fire with our TM Men's suits in Russia WC thanks to Mr. Hakopian. It's certainly possible Merooj can come through as well.

Comment

hacoupian suits looked excellent and gave them a nice advertisement of their quality products as well.

No reason why merooj cannot do the same. If the german wrestling federation feels comfortable sending their athletes to major tournaments wearing merooj singlet there should be no issue with quality.

BC we are making it ourselves there can be some sort of fan design contest/input for one or all of the final kits as well.

Comment

سردار آزمون که با مثبت شدن تست کرونایش به یکی از بزرگترین غایبان دیدار ایران و عراق تبدیل شده است دقایقی پیش از طریق لایو صفحه اینستاگرام با دنبال کنندگانش ارتباط برقرار کرد. آزمون در بخشی از صحبت*هایش از پیام دادن و کری خواندن طرفداران تیم ملی عراق خبر داد و از ابراز خوشحالی آن*ها از نبودنش در این دیدار حساس گفت.

مهاجم تیم ملی کشورمان مبتلا شدن به ویروس امیکرون را بدشانسی عنوان کرد و از مثبت شدن مجدد تست امروزش خبر داد.

سردار در ادامه از مدت زمان دوران نقاهتش اظهار بی اطلاعی کرد و در ادامه با گپ و گفت و شوخی با برخی از بازیکنان تیم ملی از جمله شجاع خلیل زاده و کنعانی زادگاه پرداخت.

Translation: Sardar Azmoun, who has become one of the biggest absentees from the Iran-Iraq match after passing his coronation test, contacted his followers via his live Instagram page a few minutes ago. In part of his speech, Azmoun reported that the Iraqi national team fans were texting and shouting, and expressed their happiness that he was not present in this sensitive match.

The striker of our national team called being infected with the Amicron virus unlucky and announced that his test was positive again today.

Sardar further stated that he was unaware of the length of his recovery period and continued to talk and joke with some of the national team players, including Shoja Khalilzadeh and Kanaani.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X