Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

محمد عماد مدير اعلام المنتخب الوطني من طهران قبل دقائق:

اكتب حقيقة ما يحدث
    الساعة 00:28 بتوقيت ايران
    وصلتنا نتائج الفحوصات التي اجريناها في الساعة العاشرة صباحاً والتي كان من المفترض ان تصلنا قبل ان نبدأ الوحدة التدريبية في ازادي
    جميع اللاعبين يتمتعون بصحة جيدة ولا يوجد اي اعراض عندهم
    عند الساعة الحادية عشر ليلاً علمنا ان نتائج الفحص كانت 95% سلبية وحسب حساباتنا ان الاصابة قد تكون لشخصين ( اداري ولاعب )
    جميع اللاعبين في وضع مربك والكل يترقب نتيجة الفحص اي ان لغاية لحظة كتابة الاسطر لم يتمكن اي لاعب من النوم !!
    بعض غرفنا درجة حرارتها مرتفعة جداً بالرغم من تواصلنا مع الفندق لكن لم يتغير شي بأستثناء بعض الغرف تغيرت درجة حرارتها
    مشرف المنتخب الوطني يونس محمود والسيد فراس بحر العلوم وطبيب المنتخب عبد الكريم الصفار وانا دخلنا في نقاشات حادة بعد ان ايقنا ان نتائج الفحص حجبت عنا لساعات طويلة !!
    المدير الاداري غيث مهنا الان يجري اتصالاته مع الاتحاد الاسيوي نطالب فيه باعادة الفحوصات
    معالي وزير الشباب للامانة منذ الساعة السادسة صباحاً يجري معنا اتصالاته ويتابع بكل دقة مايحدث ويدعمنا ويؤازرنا في سبيل ان نتجاوز كل الضغوطات التي تفرض علينا
    نطلب من الجميع ان يساندنا في الازمة التي نحن فيها
    الروح المعنوية الان عالية جداً

Iraq's media director
    From my understanding, they didn't get the PCR results soon enough and trained thinking everything was OK. I think he is saying that we didn't know the four new players were positive before training - which meant they were training with the team today. He also complained about heat of hotel etc.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

from the coast line of
      pacific coast highway
      to europe
      TO TURKEY
      to iran ITS
      2:23 pacifc time DOSE
      ANYONE KNOW where
      medi is less than 16 hours
      to kick off?
      anyoneeeee

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        safa hasn't been on the team in like a year. his form has been crap

he didnt even get called up and hasnt for a while
        i thought he is injured?

Comment

محمد عماد مدير اعلام المنتخب الوطني من طهران قبل دقائق:
          اكتب حقيقة ما يحدث
          الساعة 00:28 بتوقيت ايران
          وصلتنا نتائج الفحوصات التي اجريناها في الساعة العاشرة صباحاً والتي كان من المفترض ان تصلنا قبل ان نبدأ الوحدة التدريبية في ازادي
          جميع اللاعبين يتمتعون بصحة جيدة ولا يوجد اي اعراض عندهم
          عند الساعة الحادية عشر ليلاً علمنا ان نتائج الفحص كانت 95% سلبية وحسب حساباتنا ان الاصابة قد تكون لشخصين ( اداري ولاعب )
          جميع اللاعبين في وضع مربك والكل يترقب نتيجة الفحص اي ان لغاية لحظة كتابة الاسطر لم يتمكن اي لاعب من النوم !!
          بعض غرفنا درجة حرارتها مرتفعة جداً بالرغم من تواصلنا مع الفندق لكن لم يتغير شي بأستثناء بعض الغرف تغيرت درجة حرارتها
          مشرف المنتخب الوطني يونس محمود والسيد فراس بحر العلوم وطبيب المنتخب عبد الكريم الصفار وانا دخلنا في نقاشات حادة بعد ان ايقنا ان نتائج الفحص حجبت عنا لساعات طويلة !!
          المدير الاداري غيث مهنا الان يجري اتصالاته مع الاتحاد الاسيوي نطالب فيه باعادة الفحوصات
          معالي وزير الشباب للامانة منذ الساعة السادسة صباحاً يجري معنا اتصالاته ويتابع بكل دقة مايحدث ويدعمنا ويؤازرنا في سبيل ان نتجاوز كل الضغوطات التي تفرض علينا
          نطلب من الجميع ان يساندنا في الازمة التي نحن فيها
          الروح المعنوية الان عالية جداً
          Iraq's media director
          From my understanding, they didn't get the PCR results soon enough and trained thinking everything was OK. I think he is saying that we didn't know the four new players were positive before training - which meant they were training with the team today. He also complained about heat of hotel etc.
          What a dumb excuse. So they didnt know testresults but risked the whole team by practicing together in other words.. bravo! We may finaly found a worse federation than our own beloved IFF
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hilarious that we are still worried if a few ''key'' players going to miss the match or not. Baba, what kind of aghab oftade inbred arab/mongol mentality is this? Iran's C team alone should defeat anyone in Asia with their legs and hands tied. I can not believe this psychological issue we have is ruing our confidence and talent so easily. We are Iran, we are meant to be better(Yes, i truly believe this).

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
              Ghaedi also tested positive. Saman hates the Iraqis he called them Irak on insta, hope he plays hard tomorrow doesn’t let them bully him off the ball.
              Irak is Iraq in Swedish. LOL

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                Hilarious that we are still worried if a few ''key'' players going to miss the match or not. Baba, what kind of aghab oftade inbred arab/mongol mentality is this? Iran's C team alone should defeat anyone in Asia with their legs and hands tied. I can not believe this psychological issue we have is ruing our confidence and talent so easily. We are Iran, we are meant to be better(Yes, i truly believe this).
                well, I don't want to ruin your confidence. but in the last 5 matches we just won 2 times from them. They even managed to knock us out from the asian cup in 2015. I agree that we should win, but Iraq is a really tough team to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                  well, I don't want to ruin your confidence. but in the last 5 matches we just won 2 times from them. They even managed to knock us out from the asian cup in 2015. I agree that we should win, but Iraq is a really tough team to beat.
                  yes. we should respect every team
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                    Like i said in my post, it is because of psychological issues. Not only against Arabs but in general. I mean talent wise we are head and shoulder above anyone in Asia, period. Now just because there is a extremely incompetent government in power in Iran today that fails to utilize the talents of the Iranian people does not mean we should be less confident of ourselves.

I am 100% certain without the mental constraints (that always plagues Iranians) we can compete with the likes of Germany, Belgium etc.

Comment

Iraq making formal complain

اتحاد الكرة يتقدم بشكوى رسمية إلى الآسيوي و مشرف مباراة منتخبنا ونظيره الإيراني، طالب فيها بضرورة إعادةِ الفُحوصات لجميع وفد المنتخب الوطنيّ.

الشكوى تم فيها سرد جميع الأحداثِ التي حصلت منذ أول يوم لوصول الوفد العراقيّ والذي تأخرت فيه نتائج الفحوصات، وتمت إعادةُ الفحْص لستة أفراد من الوفد، وظهرت نتيجتها مُغايرة لثلاثة منهم ولم يُعترف بها، بالإضافة الى ما حدث اليوم من تأخير، رغم ان المفتش الصحي أكد أن جميع العينات التي أخذت اليوم كانت سلبيةً باستثناءِ لاعبٍ واحد وإداري واحدٍ عند الساعةِ العاشرة مساءً، لكن الوفد فوجئ باتصال عند الساعة 12:15 يبين أن هناك إصابات لأربعة لاعبين وإداري.

The Football Association submitted an official complaint to the Asian and the supervisor of the match between our team and its Iranian counterpart, in which it demanded that the examinations be returned to all the national team delegation.

The complaint listed all the events that occurred since the first day of the arrival of the Iraqi delegation, in which the results of the tests were delayed, and six members of the delegation were re-examined, and the results appeared different from three of them and were not recognized, in addition to the delay that happened today, although the health inspector confirmed All samples taken today were negative except for one player and one administrator at ten o'clock in the evening, but the delegation was surprised by a call at 12:15 showing that there were injuries to four players and an administrator.

Comment

Iraq making formal complain

اتحاد الكرة يتقدم بشكوى رسمية إلى الآسيوي و مشرف مباراة منتخبنا ونظيره الإيراني، طالب فيها بضرورة إعادةِ الفُحوصات لجميع وفد المنتخب الوطنيّ.

الشكوى تم فيها سرد جميع الأحداثِ التي حصلت منذ أول يوم لوصول الوفد العراقيّ والذي تأخرت فيه نتائج الفحوصات، وتمت إعادةُ الفحْص لستة أفراد من الوفد، وظهرت نتيجتها مُغايرة لثلاثة منهم ولم يُعترف بها، بالإضافة الى ما حدث اليوم من تأخير، رغم ان المفتش الصحي أكد أن جميع العينات التي أخذت اليوم كانت سلبيةً باستثناءِ لاعبٍ واحد وإداري واحدٍ عند الساعةِ العاشرة مساءً، لكن الوفد فوجئ باتصال عند الساعة 12:15 يبين أن هناك إصابات لأربعة لاعبين وإداري.

The Football Association submitted an official complaint to the Asian and the supervisor of the match between our team and its Iranian counterpart, in which it demanded that the examinations be returned to all the national team delegation.

The complaint listed all the events that occurred since the first day of the arrival of the Iraqi delegation, in which the results of the tests were delayed, and six members of the delegation were re-examined, and the results appeared different from three of them and were not recognized, in addition to the delay that happened today, although the health inspector confirmed All samples taken today were negative except for one player and one administrator at ten o'clock in the evening, but the delegation was surprised by a call at 12:15 showing that there were injuries to four players and an administrator.
                        Che ghadr ina ghor mizanan. فکر*کردند فقط خودشان کرونا گرفتند.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
                          Irak is Iraq in Swedish. LOL

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                          Lol I though Saman was insulting the Iraqis by calling them Irakkkk like some Americans 😂

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
                            Like i said in my post, it is because of psychological issues. Not only against Arabs but in general. I mean talent wise we are head and shoulder above anyone in Asia, period. Now just because there is a extremely incompetent government in power in Iran today that fails to utilize the talents of the Iranian people does not mean we should be less confident of ourselves.

I am 100% certain without the mental constraints (that always plagues Iranians) we can compete with the likes of Germany, Belgium etc.
                            hold on. that's not what you said. you said we should beat every team in asia with our C team. Not that we could potentially beat every team with our c team. that's something totally different. its hard to judge if we are the best in asia 'talen wise'. Because we dont know how good our players really would be if they had better facilities or even with another government. and by the way there are more countries in Asia with really fcked up facilities. so how do you know that they wouldn't be better than us if they had better facilities? maybe afghanistan could be the next brazil if they had better facilities. and the psychological issues isn't something that will stop on a short term. so there is every reason to be happy that Iraq is missing key players. because if we are missing azmoun (and prob taremi) we will have a really hard time beating them.

Comment

And by the way... if every country in the world had the same facilities. The best teams would be probably from Africa. look at all the African players who grew up in Europe but are playing for another nation. for example germany, France, the Netherlands, England, Belgium.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X