This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    FFS ... as soon as i heard that absolutely retarded comparison, knew the english media is going to run wild with it ..!!😂
    I'm not sure who is responsible for it, our fans, the media... but there is nothing positive about likening our players to generational talents.

Ali Karimi = the Asian Maradona
    Sardar = the Iranian Messi
    Allahyar = the next Salah

It's so cringe and lazy. It only sets them up for failure when they don't emulate those players by accomplishing as much, if not more, rather than being enjoyed and regarded in their own right.

They are "the first and only Karimi, Azmoun, Sayyadmanesh". The greatest talent we've ever produced, the best talent since the greatest talent we've ever produced and our current best young prospect for rivalling the other 2 and playing at an elite club.

Comment

It’s an obsession isn’t it to label a young player as the ‘next’ someone. It rarely does any good and it’s a worldwide thing. Acun will be doing it to hype himself up, look at this amazing coup I am getting.
      What he is doing is putting the pressure on Allahyar - it either goes for him and he performs well and thus Hull will get more money for the ‘next Salah’ or he isn’t given the chance to settle in and expectations from fans (who have only watched highlights reels) are too high, which has the opposite on him.

Comment

Some talks on Twitter of Allahyar being seen at the stadium and expected coming onto the pitch to be announced in front of fans before their match against Swansea City.

Comment

3-5-2 formation with wingbacks according to Hull fans.

Comment

Can we officially switch the name of this thread yet?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

No official announcement yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Can we officially switch the name of this thread yet?
                When it’s officially announced we will close this thread and open a new one
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Streaming Links: https://live.footybite.cc/event/hull...-stream/768845

Comment

Damn, this Keane Lewis-Potter kid is a baller. I can see why Brentford want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Some talks on Twitter of Allahyar being seen at the stadium and expected coming onto the pitch to be announced in front of fans before their match against Swansea City.
                      lol, may as well see him come off bench as a late sub..!? no pressure there, Salah jr...!!

ps

watching a little of their game today so far they are looking a well organized, decent side.... new manager bounce??

Comment

lol, may as well see him come off bench as a late sub..!? no pressure there, Salah jr...!!

ps

watching a little of their game today so far they are looking a well organized, decent side.... new manager bounce??
                        Yeah, I agree they look good. Hull have been completely dominant over Swansea thus far.

Comment

How do you get the links to work on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            How do you get the links to work on that site.
                            add adblock and a good popup blocker extensions to your browser
                            still have to deal with some popups and close out a bunch windows before it gets going .. till it doesnt and then you do it again..!!

https://www.pawastreams.live/hull-ci.../?sport=soccer

here is a more steady link .... but its like a couple of Swansea fans doing the announcing..! also, gotta turn off the adblock for it to work

Comment

add adblock and a good popup blocker extensions to your browser
                              still have to deal with some popups and close out a bunch windows before it gets going .. till it doesnt and then you do it again..!!
                              https://www.pawastreams.live/hull-ci.../?sport=soccer
                              here is a more steady link .... but its like a couple of Swansea fans doing the announcing..! also, gotta turn off the adblock for it to work
                              Thank you for that.

Comment

Allahyar at the match!

Comment

Working...
                                X