Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    The only scenario which could make things difficult for TM is if Iraq defeats Korea in the next game. If Iraq performs according to their true potential they should be able to win against Lebanon and UAE. Players like Bashar Razan could easily play in European Leagues and perform in the highest levels.
    So if Iraq defeats Korea, than our game against them in Azadi will be really interesting.
    Bashars game has stalled ever since he left PP. His finishing looks very dreadful and physically he wouldnt last in any european league.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
      Realistically, how many additional points do we need to secure qualification?
      If/When we win the next game and if Lebanon loses it's pretty much done this week unless a miracle happens for one of the Arab teams. That miracle would be winning 5 games.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        If we don’t give Abedzadeh a proper chance now, in a game following several poor performances from Beiro, then we might never realize the full potential of the GK position. To me Abedzadeh and Ghoddos both deserve more time to mesh and deserve better chances. I think Saman had some serious nerves after getting his chance vs Lebanon but if he gets more time to be comfortable in the team as a starter then we’ll see his true quality come out.

GK: Abedz
        Def: Moh-Kan-Khal-Moh
        Mid: Amiri-Saeid-Ghoddos
        Att: Gholizadeh -Azm - Sayyadmanesh/Ghaedi
        Go for the Kill.

------------Abed-----------
        Moh----Kan--Khal---Milad/Haji
        -------------EZZI------
        Sayyad-----Ghoddus-----Ghaedi
        ------------Azmun
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          Go for the Kill.

------------Abed-----------
          Moh----Kan--Khal---Milad/Haji
          -------------EZZI------
          Sayyad-----Ghoddus-----Ghaedi
          ------------Azmun
          You want us to start with 10 men bro? Syria ain’t that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            dont think the arab refs would alow it though, that right is reserved for the arab players vs us and not the oppisite way
            thats also why I respect koreans and japanese players, they dont do that stuff eaven when they lead.. i would be ashamed if we started to grassroll lol like the lebanese players or syrians in the malaysia game.. its j...........
            true.
            I'd say the only middle eastern arab team that doesnt do that is Saudis.
            I've seen grass rolling by every single one of the rest. Not saudis. Perhaps becoz they are a stronger team and more capable.

That is not to say they usually dont get favored by AFC for all sorts of things.... like refereeing or draws.
            But on the pitch, during the game, I havent seen grass rolling by their senior team .... nowhere near the rest of the arabs.
            Gotta respect that at least

Comment

against syria first match
              it was even more difficult than
              s.k match. syria plays the best park
              the bus and close space on the d
              than any atab teams and they play
              more dirty than lebnon.i wont
              be surprise if we tie 0-0 or beat
              them 3 -0. if we can get an early
              goal it might even be 4 to 5 but
              the first goal is the key.
              i think norafkan playing lb
              will make us more offense minded

Comment

Social media News is out that ghoddos will be benched and either allahyar/ansarifard will be in the lineup.

Vahid amiri , azmoun , Moharami , shoja , kanani , saeed ezza , ahmadnoor , gholizadeh and beiro . Will be in the line up.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  6 or max 7 points - ( 8 if lebanon win 5 matches lol).

But realistically if we win the next game , i think its pretty done. With the level of football that i see from them (arab teams) there is no way any other team bellow could reach even 16 points.

Lebanon will also get 1 draw and 1 loss. I have feeling they will win 2-3 of their home games.
                  Iraq - poffff 1 win and 3 more draws.
                  Syria - 2 losses - 2 draws - 1 win

Worst case possible =
                  We need 21 points if lebanon win all 5 matches. Which is very very very very very unlikely.
                  I think uae will get 3 more draws - maybe 1 win
                  so basically we need 3 more points and we are 99% qualified .

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                    Yes 3 more points.

What we should be worry about is our friendly matches and world cup preparations! 1 african team , 2 european teams and 1 south american team

Wishful thinking :

Lets see if Mehdi Bayat can arrange a friendly with belgium team.

Iran vs egypt

Iran vs Chile

Iran vs Switzerland

Comment

A win this Tuesday, and a win in January, yes then we're qualified I would say, depending of the other results that day. But, if we just win these 2 matches, that day we can tell whether we've qualified. Iran will be with 19 points in that case, and other teams have 9 points to play for, so lets say if 3rd place team that day has 9 points after games are done, We're through.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Yes 3 more points.
                        What we should be worry about is our friendly matches and world cup preparations! 1 african team , 2 european teams and 1 south american team
                        Wishful thinking :
                        Lets see if Mehdi Bayat can arrange a friendly with belgium team.
                        Iran vs egypt
                        Iran vs Chile
                        Iran vs Switzerland
                        I think its a miracle if we didn't qualify. Worst case is loose against Syria and Korea and tie uae, Iraq, Lebanon at home hehehehe. Sorry guys but I will sleep peacefully once we reach 16 pts

Comment

Syria is missing 6 of its starters.. most notably Khribin, Hamweyah, and Othman (plays in erdevesie).

Frankly, anything less than 3 points considering the situation is embarrassing.

Comment

I think its a miracle if we didn't qualify. Worst case is loose against Syria and Korea and tie uae, Iraq, Lebanon at home hehehehe. Sorry guys but I will sleep peacefully once we reach 16 pts
                            lool ask the betting sites what the chances of those results are, I bet they'll be like "sir, please, the door is right behind u"

Comment

Either Karim or Allahyar start instead of JB, and Nourafkan instead of Ghoddos to move Amiri to LW

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the following startup g line-up arrange!

---Bravand---

Moharrami---Kanani---Shoja---Noorafkan

---Ezatolahi---

-Gholizadeh---Sayyad---Nourollahi---Amiri

---------------------Azmoun --------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X