2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021) - Page 94

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shantaram View Post
    That’s what I am trying to say, there is something wrong here. Baba bazish nemidin akhe Chera keshondinesh to TM? I live in Sweden and I would rather see him in the Swedish national team but that is not possible anymore because these Mullahs destroyed his career by bringing him to TM
    Who would he play instead of? Jahan Bakhsh? Amiri? Taremi? The only person you can make a case for is Nourollahi who is in better shape imo and more of a starter than Saman. Saman can be a very effective Sub as he was against Bahrain or any other game when one of those players named either is not performing or game situations which force a change in tactics.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eerooni View Post
    We all tend to forget that the 10 consecutive wins is mostly attributed to our own-Vahid Hashemian and Karim Bagheri! We keep on saying “SkocicS 10 game unbeaten run”! and we forget that he’s got jewels of assistants who helped him get there! Today we say Skocic true caliber, now I’m not bashing the guy, he’s a reliable Toyota, but for the next games we need a High powered Lexus at worst! I’m sure he’s learning as he goes along so I’m sure for the next few games he will get much better!
    So when he wins is due to his assistants and when he does not it is his caliber? BTW I absolutely agree that this is a team effort and the role of Bagheri and Vahid can not be denied but neither Skocic's.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tooleh khers For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somebuffguy View Post
    One- I don’t understand why Ghodoos doesn’t get any playing time. I honestly suspect it’s his last name as his last name is one for a prominent Baha’i leader (a religious minority in Iran frequently persecuted by this regime).
    The last thing I don’t understand is why did we have two substitutions in the 89th minute. What’s up with this cowardice and gutless move? I was beside myself when I saw that. I’ll give Skicic the benefit of the doubt, but man, that was cowardice if I’ve ever seen one
    What is wrong with you people? Why do you feel the need to politicize everything regarding Iran? This is football, keep your ridiculous political views and your propaganda out of Iranian football. Skocic does not rate Ghoddos that much, it's that simple. I don't agree with his decision because Saman has the potential to contribute a lot to TM but Skocic is the coach and he decides.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,737 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    I mean when we were down 1-0 Skocic had nothing to loose+ Ghoddus performed most of the time well, when he came in. He was kind of a game changer.
    Clearly he did have something to lose given that we took a point and kept top spot. His tactics were inches away not once but twice from winning the game. The Korean fans and media give more credit to TM than our own hamvatans. Just look at the other group to see what a tight race and points being dropped does to their standings. Japan's early mishaps have them not even finishing third right now. This was tactically a good result to keep us firm in the drivers seat.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 Times in 940 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Clearly he did have something to lose given that we took a point and kept top spot. His tactics were inches away not once but twice from winning the game. The Korean fans and media give more credit to TM than our own hamvatans. Just look at the other group to see what a tight race and points being dropped does to their standings. Japan's early mishaps have them not even finishing third right now. This was tactically a good result to keep us firm in the drivers seat.
    Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Well in the moment we were 1-0 down to Korea we had nothing to loose. Ghoddus would helps not only to equalize but also in our counter-attacks.
    I like Skocic and have huge amount of respect for what he have achieved with Tm so far, but todays game, specially the first half was very bad. We were dominated in Azadi, giving up the possession to easily. Many aimless long balls, bad decision making in the built up process, np pressing game when Koreans had the ball and lack of creativity in the Middlefield.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,655 Times in 1,979 Posts
    CBS Sports extended highlights:

AFC highlights:

Paramount+ highlights:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Melli Fan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    So we are not allowed to question the IR ? Just do as we are told ?
    The whole IFF is corrupt, this is all because of politics .

They can’t not follow simple protocols and we end up losing the crowd which is worth a goal at least.

Saman plays in EPL, he is a great player but don’t be surprised if he is not used for some stupid reason like not praying.

This is IR mate , it’s not a normal country.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    What is wrong with you people? Why do you feel the need to politicize everything regarding Iran? This is football, keep your ridiculous political views and your propaganda out of Iranian football. Skocic does not rate Ghoddos that much, it's that simple. I don't agree with his decision because Saman has the potential to contribute a lot to TM but Skocic is the coach and he decides.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Persian Panther For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,054 Posts
    Excluding iran - As of right now the asian power house teams are (this is my opinion):

#1 Japan
    #2 Australia
    #3 Qatar
    #4 Saudi
    #5 South Korea

And we have only played against South korea and got a draw. I think we should stop the criticism as of right now and give skocic more time (possibly 5-6 more games). I think we should forget our game against UAE and SK, and see how we perform against other teams. It seems that skocic wanted to geta draw out of 2 games and instead he got a win and a draw.

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,906 Times in 6,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Well yeah he disrespected my country so i had to say something about his country in return. Furthermore, what i said about Australia is not silly, it is a fact that Australia is a racist country and that people from Europe invaded that land and killed off the natives, these are the facts.

Anyway, let's get back to football.
    The fact is that Australia was the prison for criminal Englishmen.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The toughest games will be now against Lebanon and Syria. These 2 teams are not under any pressure and we need to be very careful. I don't mind a tie with them .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 390

You do not have permission to view the list of names.