Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - UAE; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (07.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game starts in about 97 hours and 25 minutes.
    Soon time to start shopping and then preparing the chelokabab
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ but who’s counting?

Comment

In Araba joneshono jeloye ma midan. Hope boys are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Let’s not underestimate any opponents.

Even UAE can cause us annoyances. Remember how bad TM played them in Daei’s time ?
          Couldn't agree more. A few months ago, we were so worried about Bahrain game. Now we are so relaxed about UAE. Per FIFA ranking, Bahrain is 94th and UAE is 69th. (I know FIFA rankings are pretty meaningless, but I don't think UAE is any worse than Bahrain) We need to take these guys seriously and play our strongest teams and have the players in the right state of mind. UAE is going to try to get under our skin, get our players red carded, park the bus, have saudi flags everywhere, loud musin in the stadium, etc. etc. We need to take this game as a life and death situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Couldn't agree more. A few months ago, we were so worried about Bahrain game. Now we are so relaxed about UAE. Per FIFA ranking, Bahrain is 94th and UAE is 69th. (I know FIFA rankings are pretty meaningless, but I don't think UAE is any worse than Bahrain) We need to take these guys seriously and play our strongest teams and have the players in the right state of mind. UAE is going to try to get under our skin, get our players red carded, park the bus, have saudi flags everywhere, loud musin in the stadium, etc. etc. We need to take this game as a life and death situation...
            this is our most important and hardest away match
            if we can get an early goal is the key against
            any arab teams
            if stay tie and drags it be like watching
            DR.JAVAD KHIYABANI performing a cE ZARIAN in the
            delivery room.

Comment

Looking at other side, UAE players are craping in their pants thinking about facing our players. They have never faced Taremi. Last time we played Ghoochi was still with us.Their coach is probably freaking out planning on stopping Taremi and Azmoun.

They have never faced, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos.

Feel Sorry for poor Bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                Looking at other side, UAE players are craping in their pants thinking about facing our players. They have never faced Taremi. Last time we played Ghoochi was still with us.Their coach is probably freaking out planning on stopping Taremi and Azmoun.

Their coach is a fan of parking the bus and really aggressive physical play.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post

Also their defense is very shaky. Syria missed a lot of great chances against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    Also their defense is very shaky. Syria missed a lot of great chances against them.
                    Syria should have won

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Their coach is a fan of parking the bus and really aggressive physical play.
                      They don't have the tools tho??? look at their players man bunch of ugly fenches!!! they are not a physical team at all , even lebanon took them out and they should've won . same goes to syria, even syria out played them and should've also won the game.

Comment

The way these games are spaced out, we should definitely get better and better. Not playing any friendlies has hampered us. Watch for a better game in the next two games.

Comment

If we win we are pretty much in drivers seat no matter our Korea result. UAE and Iraq play after they play us and then UAE play S Korea. If we win they could arguably be out of contention for top two spot after the first half of games

Comment

If i am Skocic, i don't want be predictable for SK coach, and i am hoping Skocic doesn't use the same line up for both matches.
                            Maybe make Saman or Gholi starting vs UAE, or even trying Salmani for few min, and play Amiri vs Korea.

Comment

^^^
                              Hopefully against UAE skocic starts with his 2nd formation that includes Ghaedi Gholizade Saman

I don't want to miss any players due two 2nd yellow card (taremi , saeed ezza , shoja ) for SK

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                ^^^
                                Hopefully against UAE skocic starts with his 2nd formation that includes Ghaedi Gholizade Saman

I don't want to miss any players due two 2nd yellow card (taremi , saeed ezza , shoja ) for SK
                                Defeating UAE is arguably more important than SKorea for securing a top 2 spot, altho beating Korea is always more fun. Regardless I can guarantee Skocic will rest nobody even if they are on yellow cards, expect a full lineup against UAE

Comment

Working...
                                X