QSL & UAE league legionnaires 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Ghaedi is not that bad if you guys remember ghaedi smoked lots of arab teams in champions league.. I just don't think he is motivated enough . However one thing we all can agree on is his poor physique. He deffo need someone like CQ to slap him and wake him up and motivate the guy to take the hard route. One of the reason we have so many players in europe is CQ. Again I blame SS for this transfer. again ghaedi had no choice, specially after his murder (accident case), where SS helped him out a lot.
    Esteghlal and and Perspolis are not a good place for young talent, the team/fans have too much control over them, spotlight and fame ruins young bijambeh players. Ghaedi should learn a lesson from Payam Sadeghian, talented technical player that made the wrong decisions ultimately becoming panahandeh in Turkey advertising betting sites.
    Besides the drunk driving car crash, his second mistake was marrying his gold digger wife. Young players need to follow the example of Azmoun, Jahanbaksh and Ezatolahi think about joining PP/ES at retirement age.

Comment

Paddy Ghaedi on the bench, Ahmad Noor missing.

Comment

He didn’t make it off the bench in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          He didn’t make it off the bench in the game.
          has he really been that poor for shabab al ahli? i remember a video of ghaedi on IG training with payam rajabi. he didnt even look interested. i think he is a great talent who unfortunately is not motivated enough to put the extra hours in to get better.

Comment

He was too busy pressing ‘follow’ on all the Celtic players on Instagram and asking them where’s a good place to get some Tennents.

Comment

ghaedi getting alot of hate in the forum.. i guess its since many was impressed by him in pgpl and tm games and then he ended up in grassrollers league.. everybody got teased, got their hopes up and then nothing.. its like a hot chick who got a free drink and then dissapares with your hopes of a good night..
              now everybody is like yeah she was a ... anyway scrue her.. just cuz everybodys hopes of a great talent with great tekniks in eu again after ak8, got burned.

but everybody forgets he wanted to europe but his team wanted to sell him to this club. and its probably not that easy saying no to the club, in his age. who knows what pressure they put on him as they desperatley needed the money. some teams have powerful owners. and almost everybody is corrupt..
              thats why i dont like the i hang in the mall thing about him, i dont think he had much of a choice. just doing the best of it, as a young kid..

but im just guessing offcource i dont know either.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Congratulations to Shoja!

Comment

https://youtu.be/lpNWjmfZFVs
                  Nour and Ghaedi starting in President’s Cup quarterfinal.

Comment

Nour’s pen hits the post…

Comment

Nourollahi missed a penalty. Our players suck at penalties. Saeid vs Cambodia, Azmoun vs UAE and now Nourollahi. Ansarifard is the only one who is good at taking penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        Nourollahi missed a penalty. Our players suck at penalties. Saeid vs Cambodia, Azmoun vs UAE and now Nourollahi. Ansarifard is the only one who is good at taking penalties.
                        Taremi is the best. He hasn’t missed a pen in Europe yet. I can think of a couple Ansarifard misses since the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Taremi is the best. He hasn’t missed a pen in Europe yet. I can think of a couple Ansarifard misses since the WC.
                          You're right. I forgot about Taremi. But which one did Ansarifard miss since the WC?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                            You're right. I forgot about Taremi. But which one did Ansarifard miss since the WC?
                            I remember one that Mehdi Rahmati saved in ACL and another that hit post in EL/ECL? qualifier earlier this season.

Comment

Nour’s penalty saved in shootout.

Comment

It was a very bad penalty. Too obvious where he was shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X