Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Hopefully Yasin Salmani can return soon from injury.
    He was on the bench

Comment

I am really impressed by Amir Janmaleki of Nassaji.

Hopefully he will be invited by Dragan. He is 23 and looks like a very promising centre-back.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        doesn't look to be the case this game. Kateb was right this game will be a draw.
        I won’t question Kateb khan again.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Line-up vs Mes Rafsanjan

Gohari
          Rezaeian - Hananov - Hosseini - Aghaei
          Pahlevan - Kamyabinia - Sarlak - Torabi
          Abdi - Amiri
          So Amiri casually went from playing LW, to CM, to CDM, to LB, and now Striker????

Comment

Torabi has upped his play in the 2nd half of the season. Excellent job to win the ball from the Mes defender and pass off to Abdi for the finish.
            1-0 Persepolis at minute 20.

Comment

My boy just scored

Comment

As I typed that post. Aliyari ties it up 1-1 for Mes.
                Poor positioning by Persepolis defenders. He was wide open.

Comment

Kamal Grandpa Kamyabinia scores a great header

Comment

2-1! Kamyabinia!

Comment

Great cross and header to take the lead.

Also is Aghil Kaabi related to Hossein Kaabi?

Comment

Majid Aliyari looks really good. His runs remind me of young Taremi

Comment

Even with Esteghlal leading the table, Perspolis is still the superior team from the looks of it.
                          I expect a Perspolis victory in the derby to claim control of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Even with Esteghlal leading the table, Perspolis is still the superior team from the looks of it.
                            I expect a Perspolis victory in the derby to claim control of the league.
                            I think the opposite. I think Esteghlal will win the derby. Golmo doesn't impress me in derbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Majid Aliyari looks really good. His runs remind me of young Taremi
                              A Portuguese club should come and snatch him up!
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mes has one the most solakh defenses I’ve ever seen, all of PS goals were due to defensive mistakes

Comment

Working...
                                X