No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit that I don’t watch the league but I check in on scores. I noticed that in the last 21 games played since November 19th there have been 7 0-0 draws, 9 1-0 wins and the others being lower scoring too apart from one 2-2 draw.

What are the reasons behind such low scoring games, is it quality of attacking players ? Gameplans from the
    Manger? Quality of the pitch? Other reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I must admit that I don’t watch the league but I check in on scores. I noticed that in the last 21 games played since November 19th there have been 7 0-0 draws, 9 1-0 wins and the others being lower scoring too apart from one 2-2 draw.
      What are the reasons behind such low scoring games, is it quality of attacking players ? Gameplans from the
      Manger? Quality of the pitch? Other reasons?
      Coaches mostly love defensive football now. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Foolad 0:0 Tractor

Padideh 0:0 Fajr Sepai

Aluminium Arak 0:0 Zob Ahan
        great results for persepolis

Comment

Anyone got a link to the full game videos of those 3 games? Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Why, yes. Here is a link to all 3 of the games. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              u know i would watch
              koloche sazi lahijan vs
              sange pa sazi gazvin
              if i dont know the score
              U WANT WATCH 3 full matches
              of you know it will be 0-0
              my hats off to you

Comment

It seems iike Gol Gohar has sent fake documents to Sazman Lig to sign Bocoum.

Gol Gohar's director claimed on Football Bartar that according to a letter from the Gabonian FA, he played 4 games for Gabon against Benin, Rwanda, Liberia and Togo during the last two years - yet in reality, Gabon only faced Benin during the past two years.
                This is the confirmation letter from the Gabonian FA.

Comment

This is the confirmation letter from the Gabonian FA.

According to the Rules ( PGL ) , verifications of eligibility rest upon clubs , in this case Golgohar . Simply an official letter from Gabon FF won't be sufficient unless is accurate.
                  Esteghlal club claims player simply did not play in the games GFF claim base on said match report.
                  May be there is explanation for this or match report is wrong .

Comment

Fars News did a long report on this issue.
                    https://www.farsnews.ir/news/1400091...C-%D8%A8%D8%A7

Few points:
                    1) There is no evidence on the games vs Liberia, Togo and Rwanda. Neither on any football database, nor on the website or social media accounts of Gabon FA. The game against Benin was played on the same date though.
                    2) Bocoum was not in the squad for the game vs Benin, his name doesn't appear on the team sheet.
                    3) Even weirder: According to that letter the game vs Benin was played in Liberville (the capital city of Gabon). However, the game actually took place in Lisbon.

Comment

MD 8

Gol Gohar 4:2 Sepahan

Esteghlal 0:0 Perspolis

Sanat Naft 0:0 Paykan

Havadar 0:0 Naft MIS

Nassaji 2:0 Padideh

Tractor 0:2 Aluminium Arak

Fajr Sepasi 1:1 Foolad

Zob Ahan 0:3 Mes Rafsanjan

Comment

Fars News did a long report on this issue.
                        https://www.farsnews.ir/news/1400091...C-%D8%A8%D8%A7

Few points:
                        1) There is no evidence on the games vs Liberia, Togo and Rwanda. Neither on any football database, nor on the website or social media accounts of Gabon FA. The game against Benin was played on the same date though.
                        2) Bocoum was not in the squad for the game vs Benin, his name doesn't appear on the team sheet.
                        3) Even weirder: According to that letter the game vs Benin was played in Liberville (the capital city of Gabon). However, the game actually took place in Lisbon.
                        The guy didn't even have wiki page upto few weeks a go. And these days Bangladesh NT players have wiki page let alone Gabon which has been doing ok in Africa in last 10 years.
                        His caps was BS

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

According to Misaghi, 30% of the stadiums' capacity will be open for the fans as of the next MD.
                          https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2040225

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The guy didn't even have wiki page upto few weeks a go. And these days Bangladesh NT players have wiki page let alone Gabon which has been doing ok in Africa in last 10 years.
                            His caps was BS

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                            Although it is true that he did not play for GNT as he claimed, in the end no results will be changed.
                            GolGo had submitted GFF letter to Sazman league and obtained clearence for cheater to play.

Results won't be changed but player will be banned for future games and most likely financial penalties to Golgo club,

Comment

Unlikely move

That will make an ideal choice for Neko who prefer old players

Reza Ghoochani 34

Shimba 38
                              Abshak 34
                              Vali 34
                              Ghasemi 32
                              Miri 31
                              Musavi 30
                              Ansari 30
                              Coulibali 28
                              Patosi 28
                              Heidarieh 28
                              Jabouri 28

This while 6 TM U23 players of Foulad, Jalali, Hazbavi, Bavieh, Hosseini, Limouchi, Sobhani don't get their chances. May be Neko should consider playing himself ..

• Fooladafc

خبر سایت طرفداری
                              • ؛جواد نکونام زمانی که هدایت فولاد را برعهده گرفت برای به خدمت گرفتن رضا قوچان نژاد اقدام کرد اما شنیدیم قیمت بالای پیشنهادی این بازیکن باعث شد قرمزهای اهوازی مذاکرات با مهاجم سابق تیم ملی را متوقف کنند
                                امروز اما قوچان نژاد خبر از حضور در فوتبال ایران داد و مدعی شد که از فوتبال خداحافظی نکرده است تا اینطور به نظر برسد دوباره مذاکرات او با باشگاه فولاد به جریان افتاده است
                                زمانی که قوچان نژاد در تیم ملی بازی می کرد، جواد نکونام کاپیتان تیمش بود و گفته می شود این موضوع در انتخاب باشگاه فولاد از سوی مهاجم تیم ملی بی تاثیر نیست

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Unlikely move

That will make an ideal choice for Neko who prefer old players

Reza Ghoochani 34

Shimba 38
                                Abshak 34
                                Vali 34
                                Ghasemi 32
                                Miri 31
                                Musavi 30
                                Ansari 30
                                Coulibali 28
                                Patosi 28
                                Heidarieh 28
                                Jabouri 28

This while 6 TM U23 players of Foulad, Jalali, Hazbavi, Bavieh, Hosseini, Limouchi, Sobhani don't get their chances. May be Neko should consider playing himself ..

• Fooladafc

خبر سایت طرفداری
                                • ؛جواد نکونام زمانی که هدایت فولاد را برعهده گرفت برای به خدمت گرفتن رضا قوچان نژاد اقدام کرد اما شنیدیم قیمت بالای پیشنهادی این بازیکن باعث شد قرمزهای اهوازی مذاکرات با مهاجم سابق تیم ملی را متوقف کنند
                                  امروز اما قوچان نژاد خبر از حضور در فوتبال ایران داد و مدعی شد که از فوتبال خداحافظی نکرده است تا اینطور به نظر برسد دوباره مذاکرات او با باشگاه فولاد به جریان افتاده است
                                  زمانی که قوچان نژاد در تیم ملی بازی می کرد، جواد نکونام کاپیتان تیمش بود و گفته می شود این موضوع در انتخاب باشگاه فولاد از سوی مهاجم تیم ملی بی تاثیر نیست

And guys like Nekounam are the ones who always complain about how we don't work on our youth!

Comment

Working...
                                X