Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs ... shithead misses a header from 3 yards out at the death to tie the match..!! :/
    saudi's qualified now?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      ffs ... shithead misses a header from 3 yards out at the death to tie the match..!! :/
      saudi's qualified now?
      No . They need 2 more points.

Comment

The opposite group is tougher. Even Oman is better than UAE, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

Comment

So from my understanding The only way aus and japan would qualify together would be like this

Australia - Win (saudi) - Win (oman) - draw/lose (japan) = 21/20 points
          Japan - win (saudi) - win (vietnam) - draw (australia) = 22 points

Saudi - Lose (aus) - Lose (jap) - draw ( china) = 20 points

this way both aus and jap will go thro .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            So from my understanding The only way aus and japan would qualify together would be like this

Australia - Win (saudi) - Win (oman) - draw/lose (japan) = 21/20 points
            Japan - win (saudi) - win (vietnam) - draw (australia) = 22 points

Saudi - Lose (aus) - Lose (jap) - draw ( china) = 20 points

this way both aus and jap will go thro .
            Saudi is gonna qualify lol. They will draw Japan Tuesday

Comment

Saudis could qualify on Tuesday with a win, otherwise even if Australia loses to Oman and Saudis tie in Japan, their qualification will not be certain. They are the only team in group B that could qualify on Tuesday but they need a sure win and that is going to be tough since they are playing in Japan. My prediction is that they will not be able to beat Japan in Saitama. I predict that no group B team will qualify for WC 2022 before March.

On the other hand, I am predicting Korea Republic will qualify on Tuesday from group A. They will qualify with an Iran win or tie vs UAE in Tehran regardless of their result vs Syria in Dubai. I predict that both Iran and Korea Republic will win on Tuesday.

Go TM!

Comment

How does Lebanon get to play on that pitch? It's so dogshit, I've seen high school fields that are in better shape. Not even close to national team standards

Comment

Saudi's goal was very suspicious. Wtf was the Omani goalkeeper doing? He could easily catch the ball but instead gives an assist to the Saudi player.

Comment

Jonathan David for Canada is a pleasure to watch, he just had a brilliant individual effort and run at goal but lacked a decent finish
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Goalllllllll David!!!! What a goal!!!

Honduran’s are being super porroo all game, one of the dirtiest NT’s in the world honestly
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Jonathan David for Canada is a pleasure to watch, he just had a brilliant individual effort and run at goal but lacked a decent finish
                        Yeah I'm watching it too.. Absolutely brilliant goal by him.. I really hope Canada makes it to the World Cup
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                          Yeah I'm watching it too.. Absolutely brilliant goal by him.. I really hope Canada makes it to the World Cup
                          No doubt they will make it, they have played the best of all concacaff teams so far. This is a very solid group.

Honduras should have had 1-2 red cards by now they’re so freaking dirty
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Milan Borjan pulling equally as impressive saves as Fahad Talib on this WCQ match day….the guy has also been a brick wall for his team.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Milan Borjan put in a shift tonight!

US vs El Salvador highlights:

Honduras vs Canada highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Borjan had 2 incredible saves that saved Canada.

Canada has a really tough match this Sunday. It will be cold as heck.

Also shame that Mexico came back against Jamaica.

Comment

Working...
                                X