Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I mean there's literally evidence of human beings in Arabia as far back as 60000 years ago, and many different Semitic kingdoms and civilizations as far back as 4000 BC.

They might have had an established empire like Chinese, Iranians, Greeks, etc... But to say they have no history or culture is historically inaccurate.

There are better ways to combat Saudi aggression towards Iran than making blatantly incorrect nationalistic statements like that.
    bolded part: where is this evidence? As far as i know the arab peninsula has always had nomadic tribes living of being hired soldiers and/or robbing trade routes in the region.
    Persians, Greeks and Romans all three never showed any interest in acquiring this part of the world for the exact reason that ‘their was nothing to gain their’. After Muhammad came as a prophet, they some how formed an army and (with a lot of luck b/c of the declining period of history for many major civilizations in the region) gained land after land, creating the Arab ‘civilization’.

Giving them the “cradle of humanbeing” as you do by your statement is far, far fetched IMHO.

Sorry for the off topic!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Ardalan jan, hameja adamaye khoob va bad daare. Same with Iran, same with Saudi Arabia, same with Japan, and same with everywhere else on planet earth. What's most important at the end of the day is humanity (Ensaniyat).
      Horad jan, agar dobare bekhooni mibini ke man dar baareye FARHANGE FOOTBALLIE Arabestan harf mizanam,

na farhange mardomi ya keshvare Arabestan va mardomesh.

Be nazaram farhange footbalishoon na changi be del mizane, na maali boodeh va nakhahad ham bood.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Half Time
        Libya 0 vs Egypt 2

Good Job Carlos Queiroz :-)

Comment

Germany is the first team (after hosts Qatar) to secure a place in the WC.

Comment

Another Goal

Libya 0 vs Egypt 3

Comment

Egypt now up 3-0 vs. Libya! Let's go CQ! We'll see you at the WC.

Comment

Fascinated to see what he has got Salah doing for him to not score in 180 minutes of football. Must just be dribbling through all 11 players and laying it off for some random geezer to tap-in presumably.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Fascinated to see what he has got Salah doing for him to not score in 180 minutes of football. Must just be dribbling through all 11 players and laying it off for some random geezer to tap-in presumably.
                  I just caught the 3rd goal, and as you say, it was nicely assisted by Salah. And Salah nearly scored just prior to the third goal.

Comment

There is even a chance that Oman (Branko) and Egypt (CQ) meet each other at the Arab cup in November. I would definitely watch it LMAO

Comment

too early to predict but I have feeling we will get Egypt in our world cup group.

what a game it will be Iran vs egypt in world cup

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        too early to predict but I have feeling we will get Egypt in our world cup group.

what a game it will be Iran vs egypt in world cup
                        If both Egypt and Iran qualify, I personally prefer to not see both Egypt and Iran in the same group but I welcome a friendly game between these two teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          There is even a chance that Oman (Branko) and Egypt (CQ) meet each other at the Arab cup in November. I would definitely watch it LMAO
                          Branko has no chance at another WC. He peaked in 2006 when he f'ed up our Germany WC campaign, and he has been poisoning the TM camp ever since. Don't even put him in the same sentence as CQ, unless its when he's had his ass handed to him by CQ.

Comment

Miss the time we were the first (or among the first) to qualify for the wc. And watching the rest of the world fight for their participation

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Branko has no chance at another WC. He peaked in 2006 when he f'ed up our Germany WC campaign, and he has been poisoning the TM camp ever since. Don't even put him in the same sentence as CQ, unless its when he's had his ass handed to him by CQ.
                              What I meant was the FIFA Arab Cup that takes place in November 2021.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_FIFA_Arab_Cup

Comment

haha, props from Egyptian fans to our boys and CQ!

Comment

Working...
                                X