• Show
Clear All

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
    1 Iran U23 1 3 1 0 0 4 0 4
    2 Tajikistan U23 1 3 1 0 0 1 0 1
    3 Lebanon U23 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 -1
    4 Nepal U23 1 0 0 0 1 0 4 -4

Comment

Lools like we have some mini AliKarimi8s in the midfield with some lovely skills..
      the future might be bright!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Nokhodkar is promising

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Nokhodkar is promising

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          Sooo, will we call him Nokhodi if he breaks in to senior TM? to honour our great member here on the board?
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

THE AFC Report

Qualifiers - Group B: IR Iran, Tajikistan take maximum points on day one

Dushanbe: Islamic Republic of Iran made a winning start to their campaign by overpowering Nepal to win 4-0 while Tajikistan left it late to beat Lebanon as qualifying Group B for AFC U23 Asian Cup Uzbekistan 2022 got underway on Monday

Both teams will now set their sights on winning their Matchday Two ties, with Iran to play Lebanon and Tajikistan to face Nepal before the two pacesetters face off on Sunday.

IR IRAN 4-0 NEPAL

All four goals came in the second half, with Mehdi Lamouchitaraji and Yasin Salmani finding the net either side of a brace from substitute Hossein Nokhodkar as Mehdi Mahdavikia’s side sent out an early warning.

In a match pitting one of the continent’s traditional powers against an emerging nation in Nepal, it was Bal Gopal Maharjan’s side who impressed early, keeping Team Melli Omid quiet in a goalless first half.

But Nepal's resistance was broken less than a minute after the interval, with Lamouchitaraji providing the breakthrough that had eluded his side in the opening 45 minutes.

Saipa midfielder Nokhodkar was introduced on the hour mark and the 19-year-old made a major impact, doubling Iran’s lead in the 77th minute before extending it further with his second goal two minutes later, before Sepahan’s Salmani beat Nepalese goalkeeper Arpan Karki to complete the scoring in the third minute of stoppage time.

Asia’s highest ranked men’s national team in senior football, Iran are aiming to go further than ever before at the U23 level at Uzbekistan 2022, with a quarter-final appearance in 2016 representing their best finish to date in this competition.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-25-2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

You got to love Asian Football Confederation (AFC) News Headlines.

"Qatar and Syria Kick Off in Style" --- what fcking style is that? Arab Style??? .. Since when Syria has a style!!

AFC =Arab

Comment

Mahdavi Kia: We should have beaten Nepal with more goals/ I am satisfied with the team's work in the first game
                مهدوی*کیا: باید با گل*های بیشتری نپال را شکست می*دادیم/ در بازی اول از کار تیم رضایت دارم
                Football news base - The head coach of our country's under-23 football team expressed satisfaction with his team's performance in the first game, but believes his team could have won with a better result.

According to football reports, Mehdi Mahdavi Kia, head coach of Iran's under-23 football team after his team excelled in the match against Nepal, said: "We played a very good game. We created a lot of positions on the opponent's gate and we were able to convert four positions into goals.
                He added: For the first game that after a long time these players played together, we are satisfied with the team's work and we will get better.

The head coach of our country's under-23 football team said that the 4-0 advantage against Nepal was a good result, and said, of course, we should have beaten Nepal with more goals. We lost positions simple and try to make the most of the situations better in the next games.

Mahdavi Kia said about the meeting with Lebanon: We do not know the Lebanese team. We need to see their game against Tajikistan and analyze them. We are looking to win the next three points.

https://footballi.net/news/r/672817/...A7%D8%B1%D9%85
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Azizi Khadem contacted omid national team camp in Tajikistan/ Two camps of Mahdavi Kia students in Qatar and Europe
                  تماس عزیزی خادم با اردوی تیم ملی امید در تاجیکستان/ برگزاری دو اردوی شاگردان مهدوی*کیا در قطر و اروپا
                  Football news outlet - The head of the Football Federation last night followed up on the latest situation in Omid in Dushanbe.

According to the football report and quoting the official website of the Football Federation, Azizi Khadem pointed out that the hope team is now the future of national football in the coming years and stressed the need to hold regular domestic and foreign camps and announced coordination with the National Olympic Committee to prepare the team for the 2022 China Hangzhou Asian Games.

Azizi Khadem stressed that due to Mehdi Mahdavi Kia's good offer to hold the omid team's competitions and camps on FIFA days, he announced the negotiations with the AFC on the issue.

Azizi Khadem concluded: "After the preliminary competitions in Tajikistan, the Football Federation is looking to hold a few friendly matches for the Omid team in Qatar with the presence of the Teams of Hope of South Korea and Qatar, as well as a European camp for the Team of Hope to be arranged before the finals in Uzbekistan so that the team will be more prepared to compete in the finals and the Asian Games in Hangzhou.

https://footballi.net/news/r/672698/...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

sounds good
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    U23 won first match against Khoosheh (2 PK by Mohebbi ) I 2-1 .
                    There was no game report only the result.
                    Except few photos there is no information regarding line-up , formation, substitutes,...
                    Mehdi Limouchi Qashqaei right winger was in few pictures His selection among 29 players were little surprise given the fact there were Khaghani and Sobhani in the list who did not make it.
                    He will compete with Mohebbi and Hasheminejas for two selections of RW in final list.
                    He is From Kazeron and not long ago moved to Qashqaei but he played well.
                    He played only 7 full games 630 min for his club and scored 3 goals and became starter.
                    He must have impressed Mahdavikia to be in the list .
                    Too bad there is no good overage of U23 training and matches,

He was picked as MOM

Comment

https://footballi.net/video/672771/%...BE%D8%A7%D9%84
                      vid of the team before the game, in the bus and mahdavika talking to the team in the lockerroom
                      mahdavikia tactics at 7.40 before game starts AND NICE peptalkl before game at 11.00 ish
                      talkling about the press, now get this in to TM aswell plz!!

intervue with capitan after the game

https://footballi.net/video/672915/%...BE%D8%A7%D9%84
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Azizi Khadem contacted omid national team camp in Tajikistan/ Two camps of Mahdavi Kia students in Qatar and Europe
                        تماس عزیزی خادم با اردوی تیم ملی امید در تاجیکستان/ برگزاری دو اردوی شاگردان مهدوی*کیا در قطر و اروپا
                        Football news outlet - The head of the Football Federation last night followed up on the latest situation in Omid in Dushanbe.

According to the football report and quoting the official website of the Football Federation, Azizi Khadem pointed out that the hope team is now the future of national football in the coming years and stressed the need to hold regular domestic and foreign camps and announced coordination with the National Olympic Committee to prepare the team for the 2022 China Hangzhou Asian Games.

Azizi Khadem stressed that due to Mehdi Mahdavi Kia's good offer to hold the omid team's competitions and camps on FIFA days, he announced the negotiations with the AFC on the issue.

Azizi Khadem concluded: "After the preliminary competitions in Tajikistan, the Football Federation is looking to hold a few friendly matches for the Omid team in Qatar with the presence of the Teams of Hope of South Korea and Qatar, as well as a European camp for the Team of Hope to be arranged before the finals in Uzbekistan so that the team will be more prepared to compete in the finals and the Asian Games in Hangzhou.

https://footballi.net/news/r/672698/...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

sounds good
                        qatar is probably a free money camp
                        europe camp I LIKETO ANNOUNCE ITS CANCELATION FROM THIS TRIBUNE it wont happen i guranteee it unless kia old team pay payfor everything

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          qatar is probably a free money camp
                          europe camp I LIKETO ANNOUNCE ITS CANCELATION FROM THIS TRIBUNE it wont happen i guranteee it unless kia old team pay payfor everything
                          lol so true i thoght it sure sounds good.. but then i guess aziz khadem is cuonting on a new wave of covid25 and that everything will be locked down again so he can say, heey we had a plan but.. i guess we will se what happenes
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

when is the next game?

Comment

https://us.soccerway.com/matches/202...n-u23/3551824/

Against Lebanon on the 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                lol so true i thoght it sure sounds good.. but then i guess aziz khadem is cuonting on a new wave of covid25 and that everything will be locked down again so he can say, heey we had a plan but.. i guess we will se what happenes
                                i tell experince i had with iran f.a back when our olympic team failed to qualify to olympic due to some contarevery over something dont rmember
                                exctlyvwhat maybe it was yellowcards .
                                backthen i was alot more adventures so i called
                                the iran f.a fom los angeles. lol.
                                if i remeber thedude name correctly his name was jamali HIS TITTLE WAS raieseg omoreh binolmelalai . he was a super relax cool guy but he had no bussiness having his job.
                                the second he found out i was from l.a he was even more super cooler.
                                he said due to poor interne he cant do his job properly basicly i offered to do his searches and report to him couple times a day .
                                bro i would call them 3 to 4times a day/night
                                the guy answert thephone to connect my phone
                                superrelax but not qualified would say thry been waiting for my phone calls lol
                                then on the khabar varzeshi i saw same guy
                                jamali or jalali cant remember said WE ARE ON THIS ISSUE OUR SOURCES OUTSIDE OF IRAN ARE WORKINGON THIS LOOOL
                                then i thought to myself am i the only one working on this and i really wasnt doing nothingjust searching if i recall for iran player had a yellow card something in that naurture SOISAID TO MY SELF I DONT WANT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
                                so called him and said have u guys find some thing AND HE SAID AGHAYEH .. MA MONTAZEREH SHOMA BODIM LOOOOL
                                i told him i cant help anymore
                                because they wernt doing nothing
                                Thats when it hit me THAT IRAN F.A is the most
                                f.... up run operation there is.
                                its been long time i wish i remember more
                                details . oh and same guy he f....k up on something else too maybe sending the list late for
                                something.

Comment

Working...
                                X