Karim Ansarifard, Ehsan Hajsafi, & Milad Mohammadi @ AEK Athens | 2021-2022 - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Karim Ansarifard, Ehsan Hajsafi, & Milad Mohammadi @ AEK Athens | 2021-2022

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,942 Times in 3,330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ParthianDE View Post
    Is this the first time we've had three legionaires in one euro team at once?

If not, it would certainly be 3 starting Iranian legionaires in one euro team, no?
    We had charleroi recently 3 or 4 iranians depending of the season and I guess charleroi against at the time we had Yazdani and two others

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,137 Times in 7,869 Posts
    milad and their polish NT player szymanski were teammates in Akhmat (who is he hugging in last photo)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    @Ali Doust and @PSGman#19

Thanks. that's right.

Now for the second part of may question: did we ever have 3 Iranian legionaires on the field at the same time for one euro team? I don't remember such a case.

Of course we'll have to wait and see to actually see these three on the field at the same time, but I think the chance is very high. It would certainly be great. I'll keep an eye on this team now and will try to watch their upcoming games.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 7,115 Posts

Palange Asia ... Milaade MohamadiKia..???

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 5,285 Posts

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,176 Times in 7,115 Posts
    Is there a large contingencies of iranians in Greece too..? wonder where in that country..?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 5,285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Is there a large contingencies of iranians in Greece too..? wonder where in that country..?
    They all work for AEK FC

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,137 Times in 7,869 Posts

his post on IG. Interesting the whole Gent team basically left really nice messages for him. He was well liked there by players and staff, he was fix for 2 years despite them bringing in new expensive LB in season 2 and club captain being LB in season 1. Guess we will not know exactly what happened this summer... Anyways gent are doing crap in the league after again selling starters like Yaremchuk, Milad, Dorsch so its not a terrible move.

Part of me does think that Ferencvaros (Budapest) and Red Star Belgrade are better teams than aek. They are both in Europa League and played close matches this week, Red Star beat Braga 2-1, Ferencvaros lost to Leverkusen by the same scoreline. But I guess draw of athens, karim+ehsan, probably better pay sealed the deal.

unveiling vid

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    its great having these 3 in the same team for team melli, this is wonderful!
    first time i will be happy if a greek team wins a game

Supporting Team Melli

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Keshwardoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,948 Posts
    Interesting how he ended up at a team with Hajsafi who he competes with at LB in team melli. They must have a great relationship despite the competition. But man it is so cool to have 3 Iranians in one European team, I hope all three will be in the starting lineup!! Greece is treating our players much better than how they get treated in Turkey or Belgium.
    ------------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Moharami----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi--
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Ebrahimi---------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Gholizadeh------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 264

You do not have permission to view the list of names.