No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nearly 2-1 with Allahyar assist. Great quick feet in tight space in box, lays it off, GK makes great save.

On counter attack norwegians score chip and make 3-0.

Crazy 20 seconds.

Comment

My Paramount stream died for 10 minutes and I missed the first two goals but they just conceded a third goal just now. Horrible passing back and forth btwn goal keeper and defenders that was stolen and lobbed over goalkeeper's head from a tight angle....

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        My Paramount stream died for 10 minutes and I missed the first two goals but they just conceded a third goal just now. Horrible passing back and forth btwn goal keeper and defenders that was stolen and lobbed over goalkeeper's head from a tight angle....
        Same here, I thought it was my internet!

Comment

Allahyar subbed out in the 70th minute, down 0-3.

Good shift by him, but his team is trash.

Comment

Khate defaaie Zorya vaghean bi-nazm bood. Gand zadand.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He was not getting playing time in Fener, made two moves after and he got plenty playing time. Now it is time to move to better league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He was not getting playing time in Fener, made two moves after and he got plenty playing time. Now it is time to move to better league.

loan is done in January. Despite his improvements fener dont really have space in their squad for him. If they do it would be as a rotation player, sometimes starter, etc. For them it makes more sense financially to make some profit.

The question is, will they have the chance to? Zorya have purchase option for around 3 mil, if they find the cash they will do it and flip him in the same window for double (as in they already have buyer prepared, they financially cannot afford to buy anybody for that much money and never paid close to it before).

Comment

He needs to get out of Ukraine.
                  Ukraine, Croatia, Greece and leagues like this are shitty ones. One or two half decent clubs and the rest pure garbage

Leagues like Portugal, France should be his next target. You manage to at least play 8 times vs teams like Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga and some other good ones.

What you learn from leagues such as Croatia and Ukraine, Greece outside Dinamo, Shakhtar, Dynamo and Olympiacos?
                  Not much..
                  Unfortunately we have about 8-9 of our players in some garbage leagues.
                  Even Moharami should move to better league, he is 26 and spent enough time in Croatia.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He needs to get out of Ukraine.
                    Ukraine, Croatia, Greece and leagues like this are shitty ones. One or two half decent clubs and the rest pure garbage

Leagues like Portugal, France should be his next target. You manage to at least play 8 times vs teams like Porto, Sporting, Benfica, Braga and some other good ones.

What you learn from leagues such as Croatia and Ukraine, Greece outside Dinamo, Shakhtar, Dynamo and Olympiacos?
                    Not much..
                    Unfortunately we have about 8-9 of our players in some garbage leagues.
                    Even Moharami should move to better league, he is 26 and spent enough time in Croatia.

Mahbod jan, man in harf raa ghaabol daram.

Agar yek bazikone javoon bere 1-2 fasl dar in lighaa ok ast, amma 3-4 saal bemoone fayde nadare.

Masalan Moharrami dige bayad akharin faslesh baashe dar Croatia, 25 saaleshe, dige saale ayande natone bere fayde nadare.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Coming up to half time and Zorya 1-0 up with Allahyar on the bench and Zahedi not in squad.

Comment

He came on in 67 min’, they are 2-0 up.

Comment

He scored in 88th minute. 3-0

Comment

Nice finish!

Comment

Dear lord. Averaging a league goal every 117 mins. The ability is unquestionable but the potential is frightening.

Comment

Taking your shirt off after scoring the 3 third goal in the 88th minute against an Azadegan level team is pretty cringe to be honest.

Nice run and finish though.

Comment

Working...
                                X