X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is the master of brain fart.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Reality: newly promoted Pt team couldn’t guarantee him minutes.

PFDC: mAyBe MeHdI CaN tAlK tO sErGiO

Comment

^Bring him on loan to the eredivisie, let his agent look their
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          Not really sure why they said that. Really strange on their part.

As of now Saeid had a move to Chaves on the cards, but they couldn't guarantee game time. Talks broke down.

Now he is training with Vejle because he missed pre-season since he expected he would move somewhere earlier.

It's very likely he will remain at Vejle at least until January.

Besides Chaves he had offers/interest from teams in Romania, Turkey, English League 1, Scotland and Denmark but couldn't find anything suitable for him. His agents really wanted him to accept a loan to one of these teams but he refused.
          Thanks, very informative post. I have some questions… did he refuse the loans because they also couldn’t guarantee game time? And what are the chances he will actually play at Vejle before January? From the club’s statement it seemed like they were eager to move him on…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Thanks, very informative post. I have some questions… did he refuse the loans because they also couldn’t guarantee game time? And what are the chances he will actually play at Vejle before January? From the club’s statement it seemed like they were eager to move him on…
            He didn't like the destinations. For example Craiova who finished 3rd in Romania were really keen to get him but unfortunately he didn't take it because he believes Romania isn't a good destination for him.

80% he stays until January. 60% he stays until next summer.

Again I don't understand why they put out that statement, was very premature. He wasn't in advanced talks with any club at the time.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              He didn't like the destinations. For example Craiova who finished 3rd in Romania were really keen to get him but unfortunately he didn't take it because he believes Romania isn't a good destination for him.

80% he stays until January. 60% he stays until next summer.

Again I don't understand why they put out that statement, was very premature. He wasn't in advanced talks with any club at the time.
              They likely put it out because they feel they are too good for a player like him and want him gone...It's a viscous cycle and Saeid is at the bottom of it acting like he is Mbappe-esq in desirability.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The guy wants his new team to guarantee playing time so he can relax, eat chelo kabab etc..?

Come on, he should have taken Chaves and fight like hell there. I don't know which team in Denmark or Turkey made offers but it would be better than Velje.

I agree Romania or English third division isn't good though

Comment

He makes horrible club decisions & also manages to skip pre-season every time & gain weight. The guy just doesn't seem like he cares, which is a great shame because he had a lot of potential.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If i am coach i will definitely drop him off until he put his shit together. He is missing pre world cup training camp, assuming he will make the squad even if he plays in his back yard.
                    If Karim ansarifard or kaveh do that, they are over 30 and pretty much done. You don't do this shit at 26 and prior to WC.
                    Time to move on with this guy. Sick and tired of his attitude

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Conclusion: saeid is the biggest moron in Iran footy history. His career is quite literally one disastrous decision after another.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Conclusion: saeid is the biggest moron in Iran footy history. His career is quite literally one disastrous decision after another.
                        I don't agree. Of course he doesn't choose his club well and on time but I respect his insistance to stay in Europe. It's easy to hide in his confort zone in IPL and Qatar like the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I don't agree. Of course he doesn't choose his club well and on time but I respect his insistance to stay in Europe. It's easy to hide in his confort zone in IPL and Qatar like the rest.
                          You gotta be kidding me………… He stays in Europe for lifestyle not for football. Its still not obvious for some?!

Comment

^^If thats the case, he could've taken any offer in Europe, but he didn't.....
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              ^^If thats the case, he could've taken any offer in Europe, but he didn't.....
                              He’s in Danish 2nd division at age 25 and after 7 years in Europe. Several times late to preseason, always out of shape. Chi begam? He gave it his best effort? Zahmat keshid?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                He’s in Danish 2nd division at age 25 and after 7 years in Europe. Several times late to preseason, always out of shape. Chi begam? He gave it his best effort? Zahmat keshid?
                                exactly. let's be real, it doesnt take much to stay alive in the Danish league, if he couldn't even make it here, there remains not much to say... I watched one of their games a few weeks ago, was like watching a game between Khooneh be Khooneh and Mazandaran's C squads...

Comment

Working...
                                X