• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a player he could have been…

“گل سعید عزت الهی برای اتلتیکو مادرید در لیگ جوانان”

https://www.aparat.com/v/UFvOf/%DA%A...86%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Kesi doost nadare bege "Albate EMKANAATE teamhaaye qatari harf nadare"?

Zaminhaaye chamane kamelan monaseb, vasilehaaye tamriniye modern,
      morrabbihaaye khaareji...

herfegeraayi + tamaashaachi = SEFR.

Ezaafe-vazn = ta delet bekhaad.

Ridam be lige Qatar.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I said this before, i repeat myself.
        2 TM coaches and now Frank not trusting his game and i don't blame them
        He is not your typical CM, he is not that fast off the winger. And teams, specially in EPL barely play with CAM behind striker these days.
        Sama game is so inconsistent.
        Okay first of all lets get something right here bro, cuz i don't even think you have a clue about saman. Saman is a technical player, not a fast winger or deffensive MD! Lol what made you think he could be a fast winger? Saman is a deep-lying playmaker which does not require him to be fast or physical. Saman has good vision, ball control, passing technique and creativity. We have seen tons successful of player like that!

Also Frank does trust his game .I've posted his interview couple of times (obviously you missed it) and he clearly mentions that he will use saman when they are playing offensive football and need to attack and score goals. Saman has performed great whenever brentford changes to offensive football.

Be honest man, how many of his EPL games have you fully watched? I don't really see you in in his TH whenever he has a game!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Okay first of all lets get something right here bro, cuz i don't even think you have a clue about saman. Saman is a technical player, not a fast winger or deffensive MD! Lol what made you think he could be a fast winger? Saman is a deep-lying playmaker which does not require him to be fast or physical. Saman has good vision, ball control, passing technique and creativity. We have seen tons successful of player like that!

Also Frank does trust his game .I've posted his interview couple of times (obviously you missed it) and he clearly mentions that he will use saman when they are playing offensive football and need to attack and score goals. Saman has performed great whenever brentford changes to offensive football.

Be honest man, how many of his EPL games have you fully watched? I don't really see you in in his TH whenever he has a game!
          Keep missing the point.
          He played many times as winger in club level. I never said he is DM. But he is not great or even consistent in any position. Sko and CQ tried him few times as starter as CAM or CM(not defensive) or even winger and we all saw the output. Either played a half or was subbed around 60 min.
          Where you want coach play him?
          3 coaches not trusting his game say it all tbh
          He is not what you and few people here think. And worst is he fail to maximise on his assets.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Iranian medias says he is in Doha to sigh with al kouft.
            Danish website says he may get loaned 6 months there. Wait and see but how this player always deceive us I guess he will sign for 5 years with qatar

Comment

poor guy he tried his best at least

Comment

He is already training with al gooz, just saw a video

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  poor guy he tried his best at least
                  Not really, he could have stayed the remaining 6 months in danish league, better than his new destination.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Not really, he could have stay the remaining 6 months in danish league, better than his new destination.
                    it is not ideal and as previously discussed quite shitty but 6 month loan isnt end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      it is not ideal and as previously discussed quite shitty but 6 month loan isnt end of the world.
                      If confirmed. So far, we don't know if it's a loan or a permanent buy.

Comment

Waiting to see who is first to say he is still young, will impress in Qatar and earn move to top 4 league.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Among all our players, Saeid is most in need of a strong headed Iranian wife (I know, strong headed was redundant) that can slap him around and get him to turn his career around. He is still young and can earn a move to a top 4 league!!!! Just for you Mehdi13.

Comment

He could use these six months to get a better deal back in Europe. Let's not forget that Mehdi Taremi was in Qatar playing for Al-Ghafra in the 2018-2019 season. Yes I know that Saeid started at a much better place and showed a lot of promise AND he is our best TM DM at this point. All is not lost with Saeid.

Go Saeid!

Comment

Why would Vejle, in the middle of a regulation battle, allow him to leave?

Comment

Working...
                                X