X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Atletico to Gutter in what should be his prime. Great

Comment

Khak e alam bar saresh. Ah ah. What a waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        What a waste of talent.
        Truly.... šŸ˜

Comment

He is obviously after money since I donā€™t think heā€™s made much in Russia and Denmark all these years. Reading was his best opportunity to advance his career, but he couldnā€™t stay injury free. Probably will get another chance in Europe if he can impress at the World Cup, but maybe we are over rating him if none of the teams he played for wanted to keep him.

Comment

It's done.
            Ś†Łˆ Ų§ŪŒŲ±Ų§Ł† Ł†ŲØŲ§Ų“ŲÆ ŲŖŁ† Ł…Ł† Ł…ŲØŲ§ŲÆ
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Started from the top, now we're here !

Some explain the meaning of " improvement" to saeed please. Obviously he has understood the opposit .

My only hope is that he can pull a "taremi" out of this deal. You never know we might see him in porto next year!

Comment

So all those ā€žman of the matchā€œ performances was some Iranian hyped bullshit? Let me be honest, if youā€™re good, you get transferred to a better club. I refuse to believe, that Ezza is playing good and is going to Qatar. Or ofcourse he might have a trash agent

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                  So all those ā€žman of the matchā€œ performances was some Iranian hyped bullshit? Let me be honest, if youā€™re good, you get transferred to a better club. I refuse to believe, that Ezza is playing good and is going to Qatar. Or ofcourse he might have a trash agent
                  Him, Saman, and JB are hyped by half this board.
                  All 3 highly overrated here.
                  It was the case with JB, now he is struggling in much weaker league as well.
                  Same as Saman. if you are good enough, you play, simple of this.

Ezzat is not good enough also, people should at some point lower their expectation.
                  He made few bad choices in career, and injury slowed him down as well.
                  Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Saeed and JB yes but I simply don't agree with you regarding saman. Saman's case is more related to the style of game plan choosen by frank. When frank plays deffensive football saman is benched, however when he is playing attacking football to score goals, then saman is given playing time. In other words players like Sterling and foden would also be benched in brentford with this style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Saeed and JB yes but I simply don't agree with you regarding saman. Saman's case is more related to the style of game plan choosen by frank. When frank plays deffensive football saman is benched, however when he is playing attacking football to score goals, then saman is given playing time. In other words players like Sterling and foden would also be benched in brentford with this style of play.
                      I said this before, i repeat myself.
                      2 TM coaches and now Frank not trusting his game and i don't blame them
                      He is not your typical CM, he is not that fast off the winger. And teams, specially in EPL barely play with CAM behind striker these days.
                      Sama game is so inconsistent.

Comment

Its not a question of overrating or underrating, saeid is best we have in midfield (sorry its not nour or sarlak).

Saeid plays at the level he does not because of his talent, he objectively is a talented player, why atletico Madrid took him from age 18, he has shown that in many one off games where he dominated the midfield (Anderlecht CL, Spain+Portugal+SK regularly).

His issue is combination of fitness and mentality. He can motivate himself for occasional TM game or when he first comes to new club. Then over course of long season he fades, fitness fluctuates, etc.

Some people here were calling for saeid to be replaced for sarlak not too many months ago...Then saeid was basically motm for 3-4 TM games straight!

Until we produce DM better than saeid, we are going to be relying on him. Simple as. That is why its so crucial he be in his top shape physically, even if in lower european league/club (anyways not that such a situation is worse than his competition in TM - nour, Sarlak, etc. Consider Saeid's teammate was Yamga at Vejle, a RWB who they didnt feel was crucial to keep around, came to PGPL and is somehow top scorer!)

Comment

I said this before, i repeat myself.
                          2 TM coaches and now Frank not trusting his game and i don't blame them
                          He is not your typical CM, he is not that fast off the winger. And teams, specially in EPL barely play with CAM behind striker these days.
                          Sama game is so inconsistent.

In American sports, we call him a Tweener. His play style is much too forward focused for him to play most midfield roles, but he also lacks that ultimate in the box play that allows him to play the striking roles. He also struggles to gain pace so the wing is a no-no. His only real places of impact are low-lying attacking mids or very high central midfield roles, both of which arenā€™t entirely common for teams at his level.

Comment

At Al-Felan he is at same level of competition than others like Nour, Sarlal etc.
                            Yeah, we suck in midfielder but he just made his case more vulnerable in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                              In American sports, we call him a Tweener. His play style is much too forward focused for him to play most midfield roles, but he also lacks that ultimate in the box play that allows him to play the striking roles. He also struggles to gain pace so the wing is a no-no. His only real places of impact are low-lying attacking mids or very high central midfield roles, both of which arenā€™t entirely common for teams at his level.
                              That's a very good description!

Comment

Him, Saman, and JB are hyped by half this board.
                                All 3 highly overrated here.
                                It was the case with JB, now he is struggling in much weaker league as well.
                                Ezzat is not good enough also, people should at some point lower their expectation.
                                He made few bad choices in career, and injury slowed him down as well.
                                Although I agree they are overrated by some people on this board, it's very important also to not go to the other extreme.

They do not suck either! All three are still good players, occasionally very good. All still have a place in TM.

Ezatollahi is a definite starter.
                                Jahanbaksh and Ghoddos may or may not start any given game, but will still get decent playing time.

Yes, they are not nearly on the level of Taremi or Azmoun, but no or very very few national teams in the world have 11 players on that level.
                                So the spots that can't be filled with elite level players have to be filled with the best that are available.

That said, I sure hope more options will be found in Iran (or amongst expats) in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X