Azmoun pleased GTFO of Russia already
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He's falling apart. Russian fans in the national team want him out too.
      It has also to do with that leaked video that showed him in a bed while masturbating. His reputation have gone downhill since then.

Comment

dzyuba is the definition of a menace to society

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          What a shame, Zdyuba is Zenit..and he was together with Azmoun the carriers of Zenith only a few months ago.. this has to be some conflict between some board member and him.. it wont be as fun to watch them without him.. if he is gone then Azmoun should leave aswell something is wrong in the club then.

about his vid, it wasnt a big issue, its not like he wiped clean his lil artem on the zenit flag..
          they let him rest from one nt camp so he could escape those questions and then he was back again and it was all forgotten.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

btw that zaidu missed pass.. idk why but it made me think about this video,,
            https://twitter.com/i/status/1378783873925062661
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Barcelona want Aubameyang, no idea how that would work…and as I say that Sky Sports News saying they will offer Coutinho as part of the deal.

No impact on Sardar but just an update as people were talking about Arsenal earlier.

Comment

too much French when you search for Azmoun on Twitter...:-(

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Inter is going for Weghorst (dutch media , www.vi.nl , www.fcupdate.nl)....
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Amazing, Roma pays 18 million for the Uzbek player, 40 million for Abraham yet they did not want to pay 20 million for Azmoun?

Weghorst who is not even good enough to shine Azmoun's shoes is going to Inter? Don't blame Azmoun when he stays at Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Amazing, Roma pays 18 million for the Uzbek player, 40 million for Abraham yet they did not want to pay 20 million for Azmoun?
                      Weghorst who is not even good enough to shine Azmoun's shoes is going to Inter? Don't blame Azmoun when he stays at Zenit.
                      Weghorst not good enough to shine his shoes? That's a huge overstatement.

Weghorst scored 20 goals in the Bundesliga last season.
                      Proven scorer in a top league.

Not saying azmoun can't become better than him. Just saying you're making a big overstatement.

Comment

It seems like everything has gone against his favor

at Zenit: Driussi left and Dzyuba is on the way out, both for free

Leverkusen renewed Alario and spent 50m on other positions this summer

Inter signed Dzeko and maybe Weghorst

Roma signed Abraham and Eldor

Sevilla didn't sell Neysiri to buy a reinforcement

Lyon is in a marginally better league and only has Europa league, doesn't seem like a move will happen anyways

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Weghorst not good enough to shine his shoes? That's a huge overstatement.

Weghorst scored 20 goals in the Bundesliga last season.
                          Proven scorer in a top league.

Not saying azmoun can't become better than him. Just saying you're making a big overstatement.
                          Except his (great!) stats in last season, did you ever seen Weghorst play? serious question.

Because in the games i saw him (at least 10 games in the eredivisie and just a few at his current club in the Bundesliga), i wasn't impressed at all. He is nothing more than a finisher. No way as strong physique as Azmoun, not his technicall skills and i doubt his heading is anywhere near Azmoun.

I would choose Azmoun anyday above Weghorst.

What i do agree on ; he is a Dutch National, NT player and already proved himself in a top-3 league.... : (

Comment

Except Juventus, Azmoun was linked to all top Italian teams : lazio, napoli, roma, inter fiorentina milan and even atalanta. All these for nothing.
                            Also I guess Russia isn't the best place to transfer directly to a top team, except if the player is a real phenomenon or have a good passport (South American, Europe..).
                            Unfortunately he has no choice but to go to a sub top club like leverkusen or lyon if he wants to play in a top club, and make some noise in the league.

Unfortunately, time is running and chance he will join a top club decrease (free agent or not) by staying in Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Except Juventus, Azmoun was linked to all top Italian teams : lazio, napoli, roma, inter fiorentina milan and even atalanta. All these for nothing.
                              Also I guess Russia isn't the best place to transfer directly to a top team, except if the player is a real phenomenon or have a good passport (South American, Europe..).
                              Unfortunately he has no choice but to go to a sub top club like leverkusen or lyon if he wants to play in a top club, and make some noise in the league.

Unfortunately, time is running and chance he will join a top club decrease (free agent or not) by staying in Zenit.
                              their is enough time left, if Azmoun keeps performing, their is a good chance he still leaves Zenit now.
                              otherwise a winterbreak transfer would be possible as it would be Zenit their last chance to earn something.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Except his (great!) stats in last season, did you ever seen Weghorst play? serious question.
                                Because in the games i saw him (at least 10 games in the eredivisie and just a few at his current club in the Bundesliga), i wasn't impressed at all. He is nothing more than a finisher. No way as strong physique as Azmoun, not his technicall skills and i doubt his heading is anywhere near Azmoun.
                                I would choose Azmoun anyday above Weghorst.
                                What i do agree on ; he is a Dutch National, NT player and already proved himself in a top-3 league.... : (
                                You’re not lying. You have definitely only seen him play “just a few times” at Wolfsburg.

Comment

Working...
                                X