Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with that completely , I have been very impressed with him. The rest of Zenit not so much, they play like players who are just there to collect wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Malcom has been horrendous , slowing the game down and then the momentum of the attack is lost. I have lost count of the amount of lovely lay off passes Sardar has given him and then Malcom has done nothing with it.
      Malcom's return reminds me how much Wendell is better than him.

Comment

Zenit down to 10 men after a red card..

Comment

Damn, Sardar with a great run but puts his first time shot wide. He had time to take a touch there.

Comment

Zenit playing better on the counter now they are down to 10. Sardar missed a golden chance, he really needs to finish that.

Comment

Good service from Malcom. Missed a very good chance from about 10 meters. Should have buried that.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Damn, Sardar with a great run but puts his first time shot wide. He had time to take a touch there.
                Wow, defender was sprinting back as fast as he could and Sardar gained 5 yards on him in that 25 yard sprint... very close, just wide...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Wow, defender was sprinting back as fast as he could and Sardar gained 5 yards on him in that 25 yard sprint... very close, just wide...
                  Exactly! I was more marveled about his run than his miss, to be honest. Sardar's speed is blistering now. Reminds me of Haaland

He should've done better on the shot, he did have time to take a touch, but I like how he hit it first time, shows his mentality. He'll get the next one.

Comment

Red card for Zenit. Yellow for Azmoun. Tons of yellows for both teams

Comment

The ref is horrendous , Sardar makes a brilliant run and about to run through on goal or play a pass to set up a chance . Gets taken out from behind and the ref says no foul. Horrible.

Comment

The ref is horrendous , Sardar makes a brilliant run and about to run through on goal or play a pass to set up a chance . Gets taken out from behind and the ref says no foul. Horrible.
                        Terrible officiating, but another great run by Sardar where he carried the ball half the field.

Comment

Great run by Sardar, gets taken down by the GK on a 1v1. PK upcoming.

Comment

Someone else took it and it is converted to make it 1-0. Why is he not on penalties ?

Comment

Someone else took it and it is converted to make it 1-0. Why is he not on penalties ?
                              he missed a couple in the past.

Great speed and smart decision to round the gk.

Comment

Dumb move....he deserves to take it, he created it. Plus, Zenit should want to inflate his stats when they are negotiating with other teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X