Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiago Pinto (AS Roma GM) is meeting with Ramadani (azmoun’s agent) in London: https://twitter.com/solano_56/status...176773124?s=21
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Tiago Pinto (AS Roma GM) is meeting with Ramadani (azmoun’s agent) in London: https://twitter.com/solano_56/status...176773124?s=21
      Looks like he may be killing two birds with one stone....per this report, he is there meeting re both Abraham and Azmoun

https://romapress.net/pinto-lands-in...am-and-azmoun/

Comment

Tied for first place RPL scorer ATM. Should help with any negotiations Ramadani is conducting on his behalf

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
          Looks like he may be killing two birds with one stone....per this report, he is there meeting re both Abraham and Azmoun

https://romapress.net/pinto-lands-in...am-and-azmoun/
          That would make sense but the same journalist mentions here they are meeting to speak about Azmoun: https://twitter.com/solano_56/status...622911490?s=21

He is a Rome based journalist seems pretty legit. Let’s wait and see
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i thought Azmoun wasnt client of Ramadani anymore..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i thought Azmoun wasnt client of Ramadani anymore..??
              From what I gather :

Azmoun, like many non EU players (South american, asian, african) has a personal agent, who has been with him since sepahan, Mehdi Haghitali. He is basically like a close, educated family friend who is technically his "agent". He is the one who is speaking to sardar on daily basis.

Then he is the one that is in contact with a series of intermediaries. Through these intermediaries (Who have different connections, expertise, so for example Ramadani seems to be their guy for italian market since he is very close with many clubs there) he relays what sardar wants from footballing/financial perspective and the intermediary is the one who actually is negotiating directly with the clubs he has a good rapport with.

Is a little complicated but not different to what many players do.

Comment

Yes, unnecessary complicated! Thats the whole issue.

I have said it before on this thread, Sardar has done all the right things on the field. Impeccable sportsman! His problem is off the field: lack of strong daily management by top agencies/agents. He should be a direct client of these super agents, things move way more fluid in that manner.

This Haghitali guy was perhaps sufficient in his early days, he needs to game up agent-wise to play along the big boys!

Comment

What I am confused about is what the point of meeting with Azmouns agent is if the clubs can’t agree to a transfer fee. The boy is under contract still.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    What I am confused about is what the point of meeting with Azmouns agent is if the clubs can’t agree to a transfer fee. The boy is under contract still.
                    Right….which makes me think the fee zenit is asking for can actually be met by Roma, otherwise like you said this meeting is pointless. Could be something that has happened in the last 24hrs that hasn’t been reported but no way to know for sure.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

intermediares are often the primary way clubs try to negotiate/assess transfer fees.

Comment

probably to discuss and see if they can agree on Personal Term$ First ?? before the tough task of structuring a payment plan that would give the green light from Zenit for the transfer..!!
                        im sure the first thing is easy enough to achieve (they just offloaded a ma$$ive/7.5mil from their wage bill by shipping Dzeko to inter) so giving sardar some close to 3mil asking wages shouldnt be a too big of a task to negotiate, but still a fat chance of convincing Zenit to take a discount on their min 20mil transfer fee request or even getting them to accept a payment plan of such ..!!??

so long he doesnt end up extending with Zenit whatever happens is fine by me..!!

Comment

Lyon has an agreement with Shaqiri. Lyon is still interested by Azmoun even if he is too expensive for the moment

Comment

not Lyon please....Ligue 1 sucks

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

You really do have to be a complete nobody to move to Ligue 1 in this day and age...

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                You really do have to be a complete nobody to move to Ligue 1 in this day and age...
                                Messi???

Comment

Working...
                                X