This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you brother!! Fully agree!!

I have touched upon this matter before on this forum: Sardar lacks a big shot agent, otherwise he would be at one of those clubs right now! Simple as that!

Comment

One more thing, have you guys noticed how a lot of the top center forwards are 33, 34 years now (1987 & 1988)... Benzema, Lewandowski, Suarez, Agüero, Cavani, ... Can really see Sardar becoming their replacement in 1 or 2 years time, especially if he moves to mentioned teams on Roma, Leverkusen, Atalanta level... Like really, why shouldnt he become Bayerns 4th iranian and replace Lewandoswki in lets say the summer of 2023... Or Suarez at Atletico...

Comment

im just taking a guess here, but can a part of it (except the racist part that is 100 real) be that the clubs count that they will get x amount back on merchendise? but in Iran they cant sell it/ship it. so of the 20 mils theyd get back a good 5-10 on shirts and stuff selling online to the fans, and with our sanctions and no licence for clothe sales and rip offs they wont get the amount back??
        just taking a guess here why his price is "only" 20 mil compared to oother players half as good going for more than that.

its just a guess and im not stating that this is how it is, the thought just popped up in my mind.. i want to hear how yall think about this topic though.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          im just taking a guess here, but can a part of it (except the racist part that is 100 real) be that the clubs count that they will get x amount back on merchendise? but in Iran they cant sell it/ship it. so of the 20 mils theyd get back a good 5-10 on shirts and stuff selling online to the fans, and with our sanctions and no licence for clothe sales and rip offs they wont get the amount back??
          just taking a guess here why his price is "only" 20 mil compared to oother players half as good going for more than that.

its just a guess and im not stating that this is how it is, the thought just popped up in my mind.. i want to hear how yall think about this topic though.
          Clubs actually only get 3-5% of sales from kits. Say Nike pays 40m/year to sponsor a team, but with that they get 95% of sales as a result of the agreement. Even if Azmoun sold 100k worth of kits, it would be meaningless to the club. The bigger names can bring better sponsorships though and that's where the additional money comes in

Comment

Meanwhile, Jahanbaksh's mate Ben Sefid gets sold for 60 milion €. Now how on earth are teams not willing to spend a third (!!) on that for Sardar. Also keep in mind strikers are usually sold for bigger amounts than defenders...

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              Clubs actually only get 3-5% of sales from kits. Say Nike pays 40m/year to sponsor a team, but with that they get 95% of sales as a result of the agreement. Even if Azmoun sold 100k worth of kits, it would be meaningless to the club. The bigger names can bring better sponsorships though and that's where the additional money comes in
              thanks for that post!
              i guess that ends the theory then
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I remember when PSG bought Neymar and they said that hopefully they would get the money back by selling his shirt

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Meanwhile, Jahanbaksh's mate Ben Sefid gets sold for 60 milion €. Now how on earth are teams not willing to spend a third (!!) on that for Sardar. Also keep in mind strikers are usually sold for bigger amounts than defenders...
                  English players sold within the Premier League are always at a premium and it is always overpriced. With the squad list, English clubs need to have a certain amount of homegrown players and sometimes (most of the time) they pay over the odds for them. Plus White being called into the England squad for the Euros would have raised his value even higher , even though he didn’t play.

Comment

responding to rumors of his departure after the match...

Forward " Zenith " Sardar Azmoun commented on the rumors about a possible departure from the team.

- I have a contract with the team, I will concentrate on games. As the team decides, so be it. In any case, I will do my job, ”Azmun said on the MATCH PREMIER broadcast.

Again, this is not what somebody who wants to sign a new contract really says. I am glad he has advanced his maturity and professionalism to the point where rumors and offers have no effect on his output or performance on the pitch, this used to be the case during rostov days. All we can do is hope that with a month there is a decent ending to this for him. He deserves the step up.

https://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...shhem_v_Zenite

Comment

That is a very clever answer from him , he is not saying yes or no and sidestepping it by saying he will always give his best for the club. If he goes then he saves face and the club are in the bad books of the fans.

Comment

It’s all about money. When Messi was linked to Chelsea last year for 300 mil transfer fee everyone knew that money would pretty much come from Adidas who would make that from sales in 6 months with Messi in an adidas jersey. Chelsea or PSG cannot afford this amount of change on their own. Big clubs mostly pay for player salaries and filler players fees. Sometimes they also pay on a player as an investment. Huge amount of money is pouring in from sponsors - not only the kits but the TV rights and direct/indirect adds.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

https://twitter.com/IvanMadsenBSAC/s...498258436?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Hope its true!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              I would take that with a grain of salt, seems like an unreliable account. I don’t know the accuracy of the site below, but it sounds like Roma is moving Dzeko to Inter, and Sardar is still a possibility for Roma as Mourinho’s first choice.

https://www.ilromanista.eu/news/calc...elotti-e-jovic

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                I would take that with a grain of salt, seems like an unreliable account.
                                Gazetta di Sport also reported that

Comment

Working...
                                X