Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all of us would like to see Sardar move to a good club from the top 4 leagues, but this whining here is almost unbearable. The transfer market is still open for a month and a lot can happen and if he stays then so be it.

Comment

His contract with Zenit end in January or June 2022? I remember he joined them in January

Comment

The only positive thing about staying at Zenit is that he is going to play in the CL.

Comment

Leverkusen announced Alario extension.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            His contract with Zenit end in January or June 2022? I remember he joined them in January
            June 2022.

Comment

From a pretty legit Twitter account ran by accredited Russian football journalists:

“ Bayer have extended Lucas Alario's contract. Sardar Azmoun's move to Germany is now officially ruled out, and he is expected to stay at Zenit.”

https://twitter.com/rusfootballnews/...079920134?s=21
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Leverkusen were being linked yesterday with Josh Sargent from credible sources also.

https://mobile.twitter.com/swearimno...68431980920833

Comment

What even is a Josh Sargent? I've googled and it appears to be Ed Sheeran after Ramadan. That's great but what relevance does that have to do with whether a team is in for our striker or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    What even is a Josh Sargent? I've googled and it appears to be Ed Sheeran after Ramadan. That's great but what relevance does that have to do with whether a team is in for our striker or not?
                    Senor Taz 😀 I am merely stating that Leverkusen are being linked with another attacker also. I am neither implying or have credible inside information on the matter and so rest my case.

Comment

If they sign sargent that will be to replace pohjanpalo is a backup option.

If they signed azmoun it would be to replace alario as starter in 442.

IT seems a good amount of their fans are pissed they missed out on azmoun. they dont think the shick/alario pairing has enough speed/compliment each other well enough to be deadly. Neither offers a significant threat in behind unlike sardar.

With a month left another opportunity may arise, but the question is should somebody make a move will zenit have enough time to find a replacement and greenlight the departure. IF that happens with just a few days in the window the answer is likely no.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        If they sign sargent that will be to replace pohjanpalo is a backup option.

If they signed azmoun it would be to replace alario as starter in 442.

IT seems a good amount of their fans are pissed they missed out on azmoun. they dont think the shick/alario pairing has enough speed/compliment each other well enough to be deadly. Neither offers a significant threat in behind unlike sardar.

With a month left another opportunity may arise, but the question is should somebody make a move will zenit have enough time to find a replacement and greenlight the departure. IF that happens with just a few days in the window the answer is likely no.
                        Schick and Alario have both also been underwhelming for Leverkusen, Azmoun would've been a good missing piece. The Euros made Schick look a lot better than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          Schick and Alario have both also been underwhelming for Leverkusen, Azmoun would've been a good missing piece. The Euros made Schick look a lot better than he is.
                          Schick was the top scorer of euro2020 but didn't receive any proposals from better clubs than leverkusen? If true, it shows good show at wc/euro don't pay with good transfer like good old days

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            of course, schick has never scored more than 10 goals in any of his teams.

He is simply not a consistent scorer over the course of 40-50 game season to deliver you CL football in a competitive league and a respectable performance in europe.

He is a talented player but killer he is not. Sardar is a pure finisher in comparison, but unlike alario he has a lot of other elements to his game that make the team as a whole better.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Schick was the top scorer of euro2020 but didn't receive any proposals from better clubs than leverkusen? If true, it shows good show at wc/euro don't pay with good transfer like good old days
                              He was at Leverkusen since last season. He has played at Roma, Leipzig, and now Leverkusen, not really impressing anywhere. Maybe 5 good games at each club.

1 Good season at Sampdoria while young led to his hype. Similar to Piatek, good season at low level Serie A team to bouncing around better teams with no promise

Comment

Villareal now in for azmoun. They want him to replace alcacer. They are in Champions league and won EL last year. Emery is a very very solid coach, he could likely pair with Moreno up top very nicely.

Per Spanish medias: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elg...o-alcacer/amp/

According to fabrizio on twitch leverkusen still negotiating with zenit. Deal isn’t dead yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X