This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Not sure it was mentioned or not but he joined AK8 with 38 goals as 4th best ever goal scorer. 1 short of Nekou and 12 of Karim Bagheri.
      He will finish as the 2nd best ever scorer of Iranian football. Quite an achievement.

The guy is actually much more mature than someone like Taremi.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^ great stats by Azmoun.

to celebrate the Legend, Karimi, mentioned in your post, toghether with another legend, Kia, here is a clip of them both against eachother in bundesliga back in the dayz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OK1CPGW2Ig
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Assuming he will at least have 5 more years in TM and put up another 30 to 40 goals. And finish his career with 70 to 80 TM goals, it will be quite an achievement.
          Time changed, i don't take anything away from what Daei had achieved, but in new era even 3rd or 4th rated teams can upset big teams or give them hard time. The gap is not like it used to be and you barely see the goal difference of more than 3-4 goals vs much weaker teams.
          Even CR7 played part of his football in old era. And we are talking about one of greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Assuming he will at least have 5 more years in TM and put up another 30 to 40 goals. And finish his career with 70 to 80 TM goals, it will be quite an achievement.
            Time changed, i don't take anyway away from what Daei had achieved, but in new era even 3rd or 4th rated teams can upset big teams or give them hard time. The gap is not like it used to be and you barely see the goal difference of more than 3-4 goals vs much weaker teams.
            Even CR7 played part of his football in old era. And we are talking about one of greatest ever.

Azmoun could have a say to break daei's record if we could have more friendlies during fifa dates. Also cq didn't the good choice to cross him off the wc14 list

Comment

Didn't see this posted, so here goes. Lyon pursuing Azmoun; apparently a change of agent (thankfully!?) has slowed the process, but we should expect more news in Jan. I've also seen that Florentina remains interested.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...na-in-january/

Comment

Obviously Fenerbach jumped on the race for Sardar.
                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179211...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

مبلغ پیشنهادی فنرباغچه به سردار آزمون مشخص شد
                باشگاه فنرباغچه در حال بررسی وضعیت سردار آزمون در تیم زنیت است تا برای بخدمت گیری مهاجم تیم ملی فوتبال ایران اقدام کند.
                به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سردار آزمون تا پایان فصل جاری با تیم زنیت قرارداد دارد. بر اساس قانون این بازیکن از ژانویه قادر به مذاکره با تیم های خواهان خود خواهد بود اما جدایی او از تیم زنیت در صورت توافق با تیم جدید باید در ژوئن صورت گیرد.
                بر اساس خبر منتشره از سوی اسپورت دیلی روسیه باشگاه فنرباغچه با دستمزدی متغیر بین 2 تا 3 میلیون یورو برای عقد قرارداد با سردار آزمون برنامه ریزی کرده است که دستمزد نهایی به میزان قرارداد با این بازیکن بستگی خواهد داشت. به نظر می رسد دستمزد فعلی سردار آزمون در تیم زنیت هم همین عدد باشد.

Comment

I'm still hoping for a Porto move..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Best option so far is still leverkusen imo, but most likely seems to be italy.

Atalanta, AC Milan acc to reports are the front runners for him there.

I also wouldnt rule out the chance a newcastle, everton type team comes and gives him a huge financial offer compared to others.

If he does indeed see out the last few months and go for free, then a respectable Zenit EL run could entice a couple more high profile names.

For teams like Fener, Porto he would never go there so not really that relevant to discuss, although any club partnership with him and Taremi would have been great for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Best option so far is still leverkusen imo, but most likely seems to be italy.
                      Atalanta, AC Milan acc to reports are the front runners for him there.
                      I also wouldnt rule out the chance a newcastle, everton type team comes and gives him a huge financial offer compared to others.

If he does indeed see out the last few months and go for free, then a respectable Zenit EL run could entice a couple more high profile names.
                      Just waiting for the BHA last minute offer sweap

I know atleast one great member on the forum that will have an exposion in the pants ehmm hmm heehmmm Taz hmm ehehmm

Soooo heres one for ya.

Sardar Azmoun Brighton and Hove Albion 2021-2022 thread
                      First post, Azmoun on the bench tonight, hope he gets to play in second half
                      100 pages in, Potter: He has to get used to Europe but he is doing great in practice, he is very close to the starting 11 :P

#funny thing, BHA and Potti has been doing well this season and just needs that top forward that Azmoun could be.. its not an impossible scenario at all
                      another team, west ham

best club yet interested, Levercusen
                      Coolest nostalgia move in the summer, Lewandovski replacement in Bayern
                      Fun to se him in, Italy
                      Dream move one day, Real Madrid, Man United..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        Obviously Fenerbach jumped on the race for Sardar.
                        Goes without saying nobody should want him to go to Turkey... lateral move at best to go from a big club in Russia to a big club in Turkey (albeit they haven't won the league in about 8 years)... both domestic leagues are roughly the same ranking but Turkey seem to have fared even worse than Russia in UEFA competitions in the last decade, which is saying a lot.

Anything other than a top 6 Premier League / La Liga team or a German, Italian or French team in Champions League should be seen as a disappointment. I'd rather see him go to Burnley than Turkey. I suspect he'll go in the summer, bumper free agent signing-on fee and all, to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          Just waiting for the BHA last minute offer sweap

I know atleast one great member on the forum that will have an exposion in the pants ehmm hmm heehmmm Taz hmm ehehmm

Soooo heres one for ya.

Sardar Azmoun Brighton and Hove Albion 2021-2022 thread
                          First post, Azmoun on the bench tonight, hope he gets to play in second half
                          100 pages in, Potter: He has to get used to Europe but he is doing great in practice, he is very close to the starting 11 :P

#funny thing, BHA and Potti has been doing well this season and just needs that top forward that Azmoun could be.. its not an impossible scenario at all
                          another team, west ham

best club yet interested, Levercusen
                          Coolest nostalgia move in the summer, Lewandovski replacement in Bayern
                          Fun to se him in, Italy
                          Dream move one day, Real Madrid, Man United..
                          West Ham wouldn't be the worst outcome if none of the clubs I mentioned come in for him, particularly if they finish top 6 again this season. Still a bit of a toxic club like Arsenal with the fan hatred of their owners.

The problem with going to Everton, Tottenham, West Ham, etc is he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter there either. Tottenham selling Kane would be helpful but they'll likely bring in another big name. Antonio is one of the first names on the team sheet for West Ham but he can be a bit injury prone. I can't see him getting ahead of Richarlison and Calvert Lewin so one of them needs to be sold for that to be acceptable.

You gotta remember, most of us are just reading Sardar speculation but plenty of other strikers receive the same speculation from the same unofficial "sources" and news providers. Sardar being free in the summer is probably what sets him apart from his equals at the minute.

No to Brighton. He'd be their first choice and they need a striker that takes his chances but I wouldn't want that pressure on his head and their fans seem to forget that their team were an unfashionable 3rd tier club 10 years ago and were lucky to even be in the football league at all 25 years ago.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Zenit's social media game is legit 🔥

Comment

Working...
                                X