Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar got the highest score! I don't think any critics have the balls to have a go at him.

Comment

his 3rd motm award in 8 league matches

Comment

^ are we even surprised?

Comment

https://www.championat.com/football/...-sanchesu.html

Inter want him now acc to championat

https://www.interlive.it/2021/10/24/...zaghi-serie-a/

they are reporting what is said in italian circles.

Inzaghi wanted him back in the day for lazio. He would compete with Lautaro and old Dzeko for place in CF duo, replacing Alexis in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Inzaghi wanted him back in the day for lazio. He would compete with Lautaro and old Dzeko for place in CF duo, replacing Alexis in the squad
            That would be awsome!
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

About time we have a player in Italy again. Its been 15 years since we had Rahman Rezaei there and damn, Inter is a great team with so much history and Inzaghi has been interested in Sardar since 4-5 years. Sardar to Inter and Mehdi to Juventus, wouldnt that be amazing.😎

Comment

At his point in time, Sardar Azmoun has scored 85 goals in the RPL, placing him as 13th most prolific all time scorer.

Sardar is still 4 goals away from Fedor Smolov with 89 goals at number 10.

But Sardar now leads the RPL all time foreign goals scorer list along with the Brazilian Vágner Love who no longer plays in the RPL.

It takes just one more goal for Sardar at Zenit to become the uncontested all time foreign goals scorer in the RPL. Since the next still active foreigner is Quincy Promes, a Left Winger, with 66 goals, Sardars record will likely hold for a long time.

Congrats to Sardar Azmoun for this career highlight!

PS: here's the source of these statistics: source.

PPS: ALso congratulations to Sardar's bro, Artem Dzyuba, who's recently attained the top spot at the all time RPL goal scorer list with currently 143 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  About time we have a player in Italy again. Its been 15 years since we had Rahman Rezaei there and damn, Inter is a great team with so much history and Inzaghi has been interested in Sardar since 4-5 years. Sardar to Inter and Mehdi to Juventus, wouldnt that be amazing.😎
                  yeah that would be a dream!

heres another, maybe more of a long shot but heey one never knows with another succecful world cup, maybe against italy, Beira to AC Milan in jan 2023 as a winter transfer
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I’d personally prefer Milan over Inter but can’t complain since either would be big

Comment

Hopefully its not one of those rumors that we've been reading about it for the past 7 years!

Any top 10 teams from serie A - La Liga - Bundes Liga would be ideal! No french team please!

We had good memories with Bunde Liga and La Liga

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Even though Inter is my favourite team but this will never happen. Inter recently bought Edin Dzeko so I doubt but I really hope.

Comment

What is it with Italian teams and signing really old strikers?
                            Azmoun is a child compared to guys like Dzeko, Ibrahimovic and Giroux.

Comment

I don't know if you folks watched the entire game or not
                              but Sardar overall performance wasn't anything to write home about. He missed so many chances. The two goals he scored were very nice but I still think Sardar is not what he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Even though Inter is my favourite team but this will never happen. Inter recently bought Edin Dzeko so I doubt but I really hope.
                                Essi jan Dzeko is nearly 36 yr old! I don't think inter has any plans for him for next season! His contract (3.6 mill) is untill 2023 but i seriously doubt he can perform untill next year. They are most probably looking for a younger player. However I agree with you and don't think they are after sardar. Its all rumors.

Comment

Working...
                                X