Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he scores a brace or hat trick to shut some of those russians mouths.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

sardar is a tough guy, for those of us who commit the true sin of reading these russian tabloids semi regularly they have tried to gang up on him before.

It never sticks bc ultimately he has destroyed their league for far too long and scored clutch euro goals whenever fit/the team looked moderately like a team. They wanted Semak to drop him before his lyon game too, Berdyev to drop him vs atletico madrid.

Anyways, the real reason for the vitriol has nothing to do with his performance. Dzyuba is the one who missed wide open goal on sardar assist vs chelsea that really could have changed their campaign. Dzyuba is the one who completed like 1/4 passes in all of first half vs juventus. The real reason is bc sardar is leaving and everybody knows it. They thought they could convince him to stay, now they are in denial that they are true morons who are going to let a player go for 0 or max 5-6 million in january when they could have sold with 18 and big sell on clause in the summer.

Comment

Sardar is lyon priority for the winter transfer window, ready to pay 7-8 m€ : https://www.footmercato.net/a4057437...ivernal-de-lol

Comment

Do we all agree now, that playing for OL from January on is better than staying at Zenit?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Do we all agree now, that playing for OL from January on is better than staying at Zenit?
              It depends if better teams want to take him for free next summer or not.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Olympique Lyon would definitely be better than Zenith, although Bayer Leverkusen would be the ideal move for Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I think there are 3 teams that with high degree of probability will make official offer in January, either to take him then or to set pre contract for summer.

1. lyon. Basically guaranteed

2. Leverkusen. Highly likely according to media reports, but I think this will be for free option since they are overall doing great right now and don’t desperately need a CF.

3. Ac Milan. Ibra and giroud isn’t going to cut it, and honestly in their current state, over the next 2-4 years will not be better players than sardar. We saw vs porto they really lack offensive firepower without rebic who is not a consistent 9 and vetter from wing. Rebic leao azmoun up front could really do major damage, all good age profiles. I think they also prefer to wait for the free option.

Besides these if he did wait until summer I think there is strong chance some upper midtable PL teams make an offer, Everton if they lose calvert lewin, maybe even Newcastle, spurs as they still like him to be kane backup.

For free he is just a no risk high reward option, even if sometimes you could make arguments against how well his play will translate (I actually think he will be much better outside of this environment. We see as the players around him are better he also shows he can up his game, is way more motivated).
                  If he doesn’t leave in January to OL then it would be super surprising if he doesn’t have tentative or definite agreement in place with one of these other teams

Comment

Personally think he could do better than Lyon, would rather he wait the 6 months

Comment

yeah he should get his ass to england.. like to se him in tottenham.. so they could call the duo son and azmoun for the asian express
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

4-year contract offered.

Comment

Honestly, I think Sardar needs to shape up a bit. He is not what he used to be. We can see that at club level and also at TM level. The guy just doesn't put 100% anymore. He walks most of the time, doesn't hustle and doesn't position himself well. He needs a change but that is not moving to a bigger club like Arsenal or Hotspurs. He will get killed and won't be able to bounce back. After all, he is 26 and as a striker in Europe, he has 2-3 more years max.

Comment

I don't understand how lyon would better than zenit?

Lyon is not in champions league and most probably won't even be in the europa league (unless they get their sh*t together and win some serious games). He is 26 and if he moves there it would take at least 1 year to fit in .

The only place he should be going is bundes liga! If Leverkusen offered him low salary he should still go there! even 3-4 mill!

Otherwise stay in zenit and be the king ! no point going to lyon! Zenit is in champions league + they win titles! The facilities are good in zenit. He is fit in zenit etc..

The only good point i see in lyon is that he'll be playing 2 games against psg (messi ) ! thats all!

PS i've been saying that for past 4-5 weeks! Sardar is mentally tired! He recently got engaged maybe its related to that I dono but he does look mentally tired! Physically he ready and fit ! the assists in team melli shows that!

Comment

If he would ever leave Russia which I highly doubt, the perfect league for him would be Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                I don't understand how lyon would better than zenit?
                                Lyon is not in champions league and most probably won't even be in the europa league (unless they get their sh*t together and win some serious games). He is 26 and if he moves there it would take at least 1 year to fit in .
                                The only place he should be going is bundes liga! If Leverkusen offered him low salary he should still go there! even 3-4 mill!
                                Otherwise stay in zenit and be the king ! no point going to lyon! Zenit is in champions league + they win titles! The facilities are good in zenit. He is fit in zenit etc..
                                The only good point i see in lyon is that he'll be playing 2 games against psg (messi ) ! thats all!
                                PS i've been saying that for past 4-5 weeks! Sardar is mentally tired! He recently got engaged maybe its related to that I dono but he does look mentally tired! Physically he ready and fit ! the assists in team melli shows that!
                                Hmm, he just needs to rest a day or two then - azzie just got low on testosteron after working hard at home..
                                yeah bundesliga or serie a, he would probably destroy leage 1 aswell but its so unexhiting league.. atleast for a fan
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X