This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    He will move to a serious league in western Europe at 27. And we say Taremi wasted time before moving at 28. Berdyev ruined his career with the 2nd (!!) move to Rubin.
    not sure about Ruined his career... (especially if considering the ridiculou$$ money he's been padding to his net worth over the recent years there..!!) but he certainly is the main reason he stayed put in RPL for as freaking long as he has so far...!
    Sardar also had a Solid Offer to join Inter, way back when the turkman Berdyev entered the fray and convinced him to join the lowly Rubin instead..!! and kept him essentially as his prisoner in Vodka league (be gholeh PSG ) since..!!

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
      Wow, Sardar makes 6 Million Euros per year at Zenit, that is huge, some real high-quality players in Europe dont even make that kind of money.... No wonder he is comfortable there
      Thats the problem man! Zenit has no money issue so they won't let him go even when he was offered 3x times more than this! This contract would've been perfect if zenit would've loaned him or sold him! Zenit paid £10 mill for his transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        not sure about Ruined his career... (especially if considering the ridiculou$$ money he's been padding to his net worth over the recent years there..!!) but he certainly is the main reason he stayed put in RPL for as freaking long as he has so far...!
        Sardar also had a Solid Offer to join Inter, way back when the turkman Berdyev entered the fray and convinced him to join the lowly Rubin instead..!! and kept him essentially as his prisoner in Vodka league (be gholeh PSG ) since..!!
        Would you say Allahyar is ruining his career if he scored against Anderlecht, Ajax, Bayern and Atletico and then signed for Oleksandriya the next season?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Would you say Allahyar is ruining his career if he scored against Anderlecht, Ajax, Bayern and Atletico and then signed for Oleksandriya the next season?
          i dont really know what you mean ? or where you getting @?
          how can he score vs those teams, playing at zoraya..?
          and no to me he aint even half as promising of an attacking talent as Sardar did back in the day of U-TMs...!!
          i dont think Sardar's initial move to RPL was a foolish one and one that ruined his career, per say..!! it was a decent move and a pretty good one if you balance out the " Money and Obohat " factors..!
          his move to Zenit was also decent enough...although woulda preferred him sold off to a better Wester EU club last summer ..!!
          the huge waste in his career peak years was the whole scandalous shipment of him back n forth between Rubin and Rostov...! Ideally shoulda left for a top 2-4 league team in 2017, in the run up to WC 18 or at a very least shoulda transferred to Zenit then..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            i dont really know what you mean ? or where you getting @?
            how can he score vs those teams, playing at zoraya..?
            and no to me he aint even half as promising of an attacking talent as Sardar did back in the day of U-TMs...!!
            i dont think Sardar's initial move to RPL was a foolish one and one that ruined his career, per say..!! it was a decent move and a pretty good one if you balance out the " Money and Obohat " factors..!
            his move to Zenit was also decent enough...although woulda preferred him sold off to a better Wester EU club last summer ..!!
            the huge waste in his career peak years was the whole scandalous shipment of him back n forth between Rubin and Rostov...! Ideally shoulda left for a top 2-4 league team in 2017, in the run up to WC 18 or at a very least shoulda transferred to Zenit then..!
            This is exactly what I’m talking about. I thought before you replied to me that Berdyev didn’t ruin his career with that 2nd move to Rubin. Used Allahyar as an example. Maybe I misunderstood…
            Lesser players have launched their careers and made names with one or two goals in CL. Watch one of these Sheriff players get a good move…

Comment

Patrick Schick tore his ankle ligaments. Out for 4-6 weeks or so at least.

Good chance leverkusen have to move for new CF in january to keep up their hot run in the league, maintain EL charge. Could make sense to pay the 8 mio for sardar now and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Patrick Schick tore his ankle ligaments. Out for 4-6 weeks or so at least.

Good chance leverkusen have to move for new CF in january to keep up their hot run in the league, maintain EL charge. Could make sense to pay the 8 mio for sardar now and get it done.
                So what happens after these two are fit to play? IMO Very risky. Knowing how good schick is is very very risky fo anyone to move there.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  So what happens after these two are fit to play? IMO Very risky. Knowing how good schick is is very very risky fo anyone to move there.
                  not much. They could easily switch to 2 CF formation which coach has preferred at his previous clubs. Schick is in great form but keep in mind this is the first season of his career he seems on track to hit over 10 league goals, hes never done it before this. Sardar is much more clinical in the box than him. I think as a pair they would compliment each other well, both are quick but have physical profiles to win many aerials, strong technique and movement, good link up play. If you combine them with Wirtz and Diaby on the wings, and a strong central midfield pairing of Demirbay and Palacios you suddenly have a team that can challenge dortmund, leipzig for spot behind bayern for years to come, produce much better results in europe too.

There is going to be some risk associated with moving anywhere. The biggest risk is staying in zenit for a day longer and wasting time at a club with zero project or ability to raise sardar's game anymore.

Leverkusen is best of all worlds. Lower key environment with not tons of pressure, easier adaptation from life in st petersburg to life in dusseldorf (very clean modern city), a team loaded with young talent where he will get regular minutes and actually has the experience to be one of the leaders, a board and scouting department that has chased him for a long time (made official offer when he was in rostov, rubin), and a very strong league that will challenge him to get better and give him harder tests week in week out. Even more than italian moves which have lot of variables and potential for lack of playing time (although I think he would get good chances in AC Milan for sure), leverkusen move is lowest risk.

Comment

Semak made such a big mistake (if it was his decision) to not start Azmoun against Juve - they have just lost another game. 2-1 at home against Sassuolo.

Comment

Matchday tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Semak made such a big mistake (if it was his decision) to not start Azmoun against Juve - they have just lost another game. 2-1 at home against Sassuolo.
                        yea that was the game they really shoulda adopted a more balanced, if not attacking game tactics and taken it to Juve by starting Sardar..!! That chicken shitt approach gave the italians the necessary confidence to finally nick the full 3 points..!
                        i just dont see them get anything outa chelsea match coming up( although they nearly squeaked through with one in london earlier..!), i still think Chelsea will end up topping the table... so to get out they really had to get at least 3 points from their Juve matches..!!

Comment

Munich result in the cup tonight shows how good the competition is there . They lost 5-0 away, fielding a full strength team, at Monchengladbach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            They could easily switch to 2 CF formation which coach has preferred at his previous clubs. I think as a pair they would compliment each other well, both are quick but have physical profiles to win many aerials, strong technique and movement, good link up play.
                            Yea I agree with you on this but thats a BIG IF the coach actually do it.

There is going to be some risk associated with moving anywhere. The biggest risk is staying in zenit for a day longer and wasting time at a club with zero project or ability to raise sardar's game anymore.
                            For some reason people (not talking about you) keep blaming sardar for this when its zenit that doesn't wanna let him go. His contract will end next year and he will be transfer free. so lots of teams can afford him now.

Leverkusen is best of all worlds. Lower key environment with not tons of pressure, easier adaptation from life in st petersburg to life in dusseldorf (very clean modern city), a team loaded with young talent where he will get regular minutes and actually has the experience to be one of the leaders, a board and scouting department that has chased him for a long time (made official offer when he was in rostov, rubin), and a very strong league that will challenge him to get better and give him harder tests week in week out. Even more than italian moves which have lot of variables and potential for lack of playing time (although I think he would get good chances in AC Milan for sure), leverkusen move is lowest risk
                            Personally prefer any top 10 bundesliga - seria a - la liga teams that allows sardar to play and show off. No french league tho !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Yea I agree with you on this but thats a BIG IF the coach actually do it.

For some reason people (not talking about you) keep blaming sardar for this when its zenit that doesn't wanna let him go. His contract will end next year and he will be transfer free. so lots of teams can afford him now.

Personally prefer any top 10 bundesliga - seria a - la liga teams that allows sardar to play and show off. No french league tho !
                              You don't understand how the transfermarket works. Zenit is only asking what they know Azmoun is worth and they don't want to sell him for less, football is business it's not a charity.

AS Roma was willing to pay 20 million for some second rated Uzbek striker but they didn't want to pay the 20 million Zenit rightfully asked for Azmoun. It's not Zenit's fault nor Azmoun's fault, it's the failing of clubs who don't value the quality that Sardar brings, they don't value his input.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                You don't understand how the transfermarket works. Zenit is only asking what they know Azmoun is worth and they don't want to sell him for less, football is business it's not a charity.

AS Roma was willing to pay 20 million for some second rated Uzbek striker but they didn't want to pay the 20 million Zenit rightfully asked for Azmoun. It's not Zenit's fault nor Azmoun's fault, it's the failing of clubs who don't value the quality that Sardar brings, they don't value his input.
                                No you don't understand mate. If zenit don't sell sardar by end of june next year they won't get a penny! They had offers but they rejected it! Go watch sardars interview! Its not about money for zenit! zenit is owned by russia's biggest company that does not care about money at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X