Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me put it this way - Azmoun is more similar to South Americans than West Europeans. In all aspects.
    If he was Brazilian or Argentinian, he would have had a juicy transfer by now simply because of so many precedents.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      The guy speaks:
      Persian, Turkish, Turkmen, Russian and English all to workable proficiency.
      How many languages do the rest of us speak?

There are some things people say about this guy that make such little sense to me. Immature, if you are talking early zenit days or before, 100% yes. Why do you think berdyev said he wasnt ready to go to a top league? BC he wanted to watch him play like crap for rubin? Did he used to get hyper emotional like many young CFs after bad performances or missing chances, 100% yes. That is statistically evident in how he only scored his goals in purple patches at random points in the season then went on long goalless droughts. That no longer happens bc he is way more professional and emotionally stable. Did this immaturity cost him a proper move to europe before? Yes. If he had the required maturity he would have taken the lazio/leverkusen offers and berdyev + his other close advisors who see and work with him every day would be confident in his ability to succeed there. Would that be better than him going back to rubin and from there to zenit and still being in zenit? Sure.

But bache nane whose mom still makes him food and therefore he wont ever leave russia? How does that even make sense? His mom cant cook food in another european country? So whats bad if hes close with his parents? Is it better for his performance to be close with them or some random russian chick?

I think since a long time ago some people decided they dont like this guy for whatever reasons. And bc of that they are waiting at every opportunity to say some pretty offensive stuff about him. Even in TM if he played one mediocre game people were waiting like vultures to jump on him, saving our ASS in WCQ suddenly shut them up for a while but they are around waiting still. Weird way to treat the best player of our national team. But iranians are a weird people anyways who tend to do this to their best.

There are many national teams much better than ours who would love to have a CF like him leading their lines.
      100%. Couldn't agree more!

LOL @ these comments where people are bashing him and calling him a child for living with his parents. Not a single one of us here knows the guy personally to judge him for any of these decisions and come to conclusions on his personality and assume a bunch of things.

Comment

No you we're the only one who were in St. Petersburg.. you are very a funny Guy my friend.

Comment

Would be interesting if lukaku/lautaro leave inter. They will certainly require 1-2 high level CFs. So will tottenham to replace kane. Not saying azmoun could go to these teams (although honestly for spurs hed be a good option and nuno was interested in him during time at wolves, loan + buy option was rejected by rubin) but their moves to address CF position could trigger a lot of down market movements that hopefully entangle sardar

Comment

He also has going for him that he is completely match fit and ready to go straight into playing.

Comment

If you speaks Turkman doesn't mean your Turkish of Turkey is also good.
              It is like our Azeris and Turks.
              Regarding to his Russian. He still has translator and his english is not that good. Even Karim or Taremi speaks better English.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                If you speaks Turkman doesn't mean your Turkish of Turkey is also good.
                It is like our Azeris and Turks.
                Regarding to his Russian. He still has translator and his english is not that good. Even Karim or Taremi speaks better English.
                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

I dont want to keep bumping this thread to argue his language skills but here is his 20 min english interview, start at min 6 of vid, he speaks fluently without issues.

And there he mentions he speaks turkmen and turkish himself.

Comment

Doostan, please let's stick to football. Last 1-2 pages is about everything but football.

Comment

There is going to a lot big movements in the CF position in the market in the coming days, so hopefully it opens some space in the market. This is his season hopefully it happens.
                    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

So did the Bayer Leverkuson bid get rejected or what's happening there?

Comment

Yes, the bid got rejected and Alario already extended his contract with Leverkusen.
                        Lukaku maybe is about to leave from Inter Mailand to Chelsea. Dont know if they would replace him by a CF in Azmouns class or higher than Azmouns class. Although I believe Azmoun would be among the best 20 strikers by now if he would have left Russia 5 years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Generally we complain about bad agent, bias against iran, bad scouting, etc.. but in this case Roma had Azmoun in its short list. And the excuses listed above could also be valid for the Uzbek guy.
                          I think what make the transfer goes through with the Uzbek guy is that he knows italian league (and scored there last year). A little bit like greek clubs calling Hajisafi just because of its greek league experience. In comparison, Azmoun play in a exotic league and his goals in UCL/EL start to get old.
                          Also Leverkusen competition didn't help.

What I like in Italy (don't know if it's the case in Germany and Spain) is when you play there and do decent, you have plenty of other italian clubs after you.
                          I understand what you mean but if Roma had Azmoun on their shortlist that would have been worse! It means that they compared Azmoun with Shomurodov and decided that the Uzbek guy was better. Azmoun would easily adapt to Italian football, at most a couple of months. In this case i'd say that AS Roma made a bad choice if their only criteria was that shomurodov played one season in Italy. They are the same age but Sardar is a hundred times better, incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                            Yes, the bid got rejected and Alario already extended his contract with Leverkusen.
                            Lukaku maybe is about to leave from Inter Mailand to Chelsea. Dont know if they would replace him by a CF in Azmouns class or higher than Azmouns class. Although I believe Azmoun would be among the best 20 strikers by now if he would have left Russia 5 years ago..
                            is there any rumores or chance of them that other striker Schiek gets offloaded elsewhere before long...? otherwise Azmoun to Byer is dead in water

hopefully a higher profile EU club who are desperate for offensive firepower make a panic late buy of him .... otherwise i dont see him going anywhere this summer at those figure$$ Zenit is firmly demanding....!!, and an extension with zenit on improved terms looks increasingly the most likely eventuality..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              I understand what you mean but if Roma had Azmoun on their shortlist that would have been worse! It means that they compared Azmoun with Shomurodov and decided that the Uzbek guy was better. Azmoun would easily adapt to Italian football, at most a couple of months. In this case i'd say that AS Roma made a bad choice if their only criteria was that shomurodov played one season in Italy. They are the same age but Sardar is a hundred times better, incredible!
                              I think their biggest question mark about azmoun was his adaptation to italian football. Shomurodov in genoa wasn't like JB at brighton or rezaei at brugge (1-2 goals max).
                              What I don't explain is why they came with such crappy bid for Azmoun (low fee + some players) to suddenly buy the uzbek at a higher price than leverkusen bid for azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I think their biggest question mark about azmoun was his adaptation to italian football. Shomurodov in genoa wasn't like JB at brighton or rezaei at brugge (1-2 goals max).
                                What I don't explain is why they came with such crappy bid for Azmoun (low fee + some players) to suddenly buy the uzbek at a higher price than leverkusen bid for azmoun
                                Agent Agent Agent.... and how much your agent can launder without getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                                X