This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    His style is more like Zlatans style, he said it himself also in an interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PKXs8i_zSw

He did what?!?!? That Azmoun khaliband, dast var nemidare az khalibandi!!! You are telling me this is nothing like Messi???

Comment

lol i found this when searching the web for azmoun news.
      talking about atalanta dreams, this is from 20 days ago
      https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com...s-complicated/

Atalanta dream of Azmoun move, operation remains complicated
      Atalanta are said to be dreaming about a move for Zenit striker Sardar Azmoun but any move for the player remains complicated.

Sky Italia claim that La Dea don’t want to stop at their move for Jeremie Boga and they’re looking to sign another striker. Their temptation is to move for Azmoun, who has his contract running out next summer.

The economics of the move make it quite complicated, as the striker has offers of around €3.5 million per season and Atalanta can’t go beyond €2 million per season. There is a distance between the player’s demands and the club and it could even be unbridgeable.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

lol from juve forum

https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...bonus/?page=12
        some dude (only one) was writing that he doesnt think azmoun is superior kevin lasagna (lol) and that lasagna knows the italian league and is a cheap alternative..
        lasagna hahaha

they are in for a good surprise. atleast they dont have sick hopes to be dissapointed. if they think the lasagna is better than Sardar, they will be in for a exhiting ride for sure!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          dont really see me saying he will go there with "some confidence"... Just reposted some italian reports about him.
          To me it seems normal to evaluate how much sense a rumor makes before getting hopes up. Atalanta one was reported by pretty credible italian sources but issue seems to have been the wages other teams are willing to offer him.
          Anyways I dont want to make this a back and forth between us two. You are entitled to your opinion that he will stay in russia even though he rejected all extension offers and is free agent in 4 months, and that posting articles from foreign media linking him to various clubs is bad because it gets people daydreaming about stuff that wont happen.
          I think from POV of a lot of people here he has been our best player on TM for a long time, he stayed in russia for too long but that was not all down to him, and he has steadily been improving each year - its not like hes been sitting on his ass all of these years.
          The level of clubs that are interested in him now compared to when he left rubin (just wolves on loan and zenit offers) proves that.
          I’m fine to not go back and forth on it, but I should clarify that I don’t think you understood my point at all. I didn’t say he’s staying in Russia long term lol, but it’s fine. The point was that history should make our expectation that he doesn’t move this window either, and based on all of the information, a move to Juve seems unlikely. Lyon is a possibility as they’re more desperate. If he doesn’t go to Lyon and stays at zenit until summer, history has proven that big teams go after big name talents in the summer window, Juve fans have made clear they have bigger targets like scamacca in mind for summer.

We’ll see where he goes at that point, but the expectations should be reasonable. History of moves away from the Russian league, Iranian player signings and big team free agent signings should make all of our expectations tempered, that is my POV. I think Juve is a very low chance given their financial situation, and what I’ve read from their own fans, and I personally would love if zenit would let themselves get swindled with a laughable fee to get Sardar out of Russia, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. You’re of course entitled to have hope.

Comment

interesting discussuions though

Why keep quoting Kean in the Azmoun discussion? ‎
            ‎The former has been so painful in this first part of the season that practically anyone would be better. ‎
            ‎It should be seen if Azmoun can be a Morata or can play well alongside him or if he is adequate to make the double point with Dybala.‎

WHAT KIND OF PLAYER IS SARDAR AZMOUN‎

‎ I try to make everyone happy by trying to‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ tell you what kind of player Azmoun is Premise: I am Persian, I follow all the Iranian footballers in the world and of course the Iranian national team ‎

‎ROLE‎‎: he can play as a second point (in clubs he often played as a second point) but also as a first point (which he often does in the national team) ‎

‎FEATURES‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ : - you are all underestimating that it is STRONG OF HEAD - and we absolutely need it. When I say that it is strong in head I refer to the fact that it is famous because it detaches 2 meters from the ground, it is strong of head because it reaches higher than the others. His father was a professional in volleyball and at the beginning of his career he also dedicated himself to volleyball. For that detach so high. ‎
            ‎ To take it from the head he always takes it, then he also wastes a lot, but he is one who keeps you busy in the area and the defenders have to mark him tight‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ - he has a good technique, he is not excellent, but he has a good basic technique. From time to time he has the flicker of the important technical play, for that in the past he had earned the nickname of Iranian messi -‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ who no longer‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ call him so for some time and in general it was referred to some great plays in the national team, not to characteristics of the player - he is fast despite being tall - He is NOT good at keeping the ball and making the team rise, he is NOT‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ good at playing shoulder to goal, he is not a pure striker even‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ when he is a striker - sometimes he has some injuries but he is one who has been scoring for years with an average goal of 1 goal every 2 games or so - he is used to high-level international matches, he has champion's experience where he scored good goals to important teams (see ‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ goals against atletico madrid or against bayer munich) - he is a fairly constant one, but sometimes especially in the national team he has patched up some important ‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ games - for me he is one who is used to managing the pressure, that that of the Iranian national team is 10 times higher than the Italian one - the Iranians are obsessed with football in the world / Asian games period and the Iranian press is super aggressive. In the past he said he wanted to retire from the national team because he could not play serenely because he received threats from all sides when he played badly ‎

‎ - IT is NOT worth less than 16-18 million euros; it costs little because it expires in June as you know, but it is ‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎one that has always had offers around 15M (refused) ‎‎CONCLUSION‎‎:‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ - for me in Juve comes to make the first tip and put Kean and Morata‎
            ‎ ‎
            ‎ in the band - with 2 good initial games and the next usual dybala injury, he will be the starter and next year he is the first reserve ‎

‎ Bho in my opinion it is a speech more than the type, I do not spend now to have "firepower" in June when you can make certain movements. ‎
            ‎ Now, in the current season, even if you want some players do not move! ‎

‎ Sure. ‎

‎ But I think it also has to do with uncertainty in the future, in the objectives. ‎

‎ That is, if you go to the Champions League is a speech .. if you go to the Europa League or the Conference or you don't make cups at all.. well, the matter changes. ‎

‎ Also from an economic point of view (and maybe you even have to sell to plug the new holes created).‎

‎ Azmoun then maybe even arrives regardless why honestly get 6 months with this Dybala with a thousand known problems, get six months with a Morata who had a foot and a half in Spain, get six months with a Kean a little in "identity crisis", get six months with a Kaio of which we hardly remember the features ... I mean... it would take someone to give some substance to the department. ‎

‎ Clear that it does not seem to be in any case one of those operations that make you say "oh wow"... ‎

‎ But at least personally I have a bit of curiosity in this guy with a beard; You know.. the charm of the unknown ‎ahah‎ at a reduced cost (oh my God.. it is then to be seen ... those of Gazprom do not exactly pass for being pigs ..) ‎

I like it 1

idk about the beards and pigs.. but thats translated with google so.. still interesting as those guys know more about juve than i do.. players form and so on.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              lol from juve forum

https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...bonus/?page=12
              some dude (only one) was writing that he doesnt think azmoun is superior kevin lasagna (lol) and that lasagna knows the italian league and is a cheap alternative..
              lasagna hahaha

they are in for a good surprise. atleast they dont have sick hopes to be dissapointed. if they think the lasagna is better than Sardar, they will be in for a exhiting ride for sure!
              Of course lasagna is better than azmoun at cooking

Comment

https://reddit.com/r/soccer/comments...igning_sardar/

Everyone should read through the comment section of this thread. It makes clear that Juve fans know a lot of what is being reported doesn’t make sense. First Sardar was coming in so Morata could move to the wing, now it’s Sardar is coming in to move Morata to Barca. These sources are being laughed at by Juve fans who should know more than us. Last I checked the articles for Juve have shifted to their target being Martial, and this is coming from DiMarzio directly.

Comment

Comment

Not sure how true this is

https://news.gooya.com/2022/01/post-60560.php

صفحه نخست » گزارش جدید از پرونده جنجالی دختر روس و سردار آزمون/ الیا: من و سردار صحبت کردیم؛ باید برای کمک از او التماس کنم!

نشریه روسی در گزارشی به تداوم بی توجهی مهاجم تیم ملی ایران به پرونده ادعای دختر روس پرداخت.

خبرورزشی - نشریه «اسپورت اکسپرس» روسیه امروز بار دیگر به پرونده حاشیه ساز سردار آزمون مهاجم ملی پوش کشورمان و عضو باشگاه زنیت سن پترزبورگ پرداخت و از بی توجهی مهاجم ایرانی به این موضوع خبر داد.

طبق ادعای این رسانه روسیه، سردار آزمون در سال ۲۰۱۸ با ادعای یک دختر در ماه می ۲۰۲۱ صاحب فرزندی شده است. البته این ادعای این فرد روس و موکلش است و صحبت این موضوع تنها به اظهارنظر آزمون و مراجع قانونی روسیه بستگی دارد که تاکنون هیچ موضع رسمی نداشته است.

وکیل دختر روس به انتقاد از بی توجهی آزمون به دادگاه رسیدگی به این پرونده پرداخت و گفت: امیدواریم آزمون همچنان طبق قرارداد فعلی*اش با زنیت تا تابستان در زنیت بماند. محاکمه او هنوز ادامه دارد و اگر او زنیت را ترک کند، در این صورت قاضی برای اطلاع دادن به او در خارج از کشور مشکل خواهد داشت. این مشکل اصلی است. ممکن است وزارت دادگستری درگیر شود تا به این بازیکن اطلاع دهد، اما پس از آن شرایط به میزان قابل توجهی افزایش پیدا می*کند، زیرا اسناد باید به کشور دیگری ارسال شوند اما ما قطعاً این روند را به پایان خواهیم رساند.

آزمون پیشنهادهای زیادی در زمستان از لیون، یوونتوس و نیوکاسل دریافت کرده و احتمال دارد زنیت را ترک کرد و این پیشنهادها باعث نگرانی وکیل دختر روس شده چون به اعتقاد این وکیل در صورت رفتن آزمون از روسیه پیگیری این پرونده به دربسته می*خورد.

الیا دختر روس در این زمینه گفت: «در پاییز، من و سردار در مورد این وضعیت صحبت کردیم و برنامه ریزی کردیم که بر سر شرایطی که برای همه راحت باشد، توافق کنیم، اما تاکنون حتی یک پیشنهاد از او دریافت نکرده*ایم. فکر می*کنم او قبل از ترک روسیه فقط برای گرفتن زمان وعده می*دهد و می*گوید: «همه چیز خوب خواهد شد» و «من کمک خواهم کرد.»

وی افزود: اما حتی در حال حاضر نیز باید به معنای واقعی کلمه برای کمک از او التماس کنیم! پول با تاخیر زیادی منتقل می*شود و به طور کلی گرفتن مطالبات مالی از او بسیار دشوار است. به عنوان مثال، در ماه دسامبر ۵۰ هزار روبل برای اقدامات پزشکی که متخصص مغز و اعصاب برای دخترم تجویز کرده بود، درخواست کردم. من فقط دو هفته بعد در شرایط گزارش کامل، کل مبلغ کمتر از ۵۰ هزار روبل باشد، موفق به دریافت پول شدم. خدا را شکر اکنون توانسته ایم درمان را شروع کنیم، اما چنین نگرشی نسبت به سلامتی کودک به سختی به این معناست که سردار آماده کمک داوطلبانه به او باشد. در حالی که سگش با جت شخصی در حال پرواز است، دخترش دو هفته است که منتظر پول برای درمان است ... به نظر می*رسد اینجا همه چیز مشخص است و به احتمال زیاد پرونده باید در دادگاه به پایان برسد.

این تنها ادعاهای وکیل و دختر روس هستند که مهاجم تیم ملی کشورمان را متهم کردند و خواهان رسیدگی به این پرونده هستند. سردار آزمون هفته گذشته به پیشنهادات رسیده از باشگاه*های مختلف واکنش نشان داد و حتی توافق نهایی با لیون را تکذیب کرد ولی مهاجم تیم ملی به هیچ وجه به این ادعای رسانه*های روسیه واکنشی نشان نداده و صحت این موضوع تنها به واکنش این بازیکن بستگی کرد و نمی*توان این موضوع را تایید یا تکذیب کرد.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^ Wow Sardar! Scoring on the pitch (and off it)!

Comment

^oh yea, forgot about that drama still following him..!! :/ ... it may well complicate his exit outa russia..? under the radar zenit front office folks may well use it to force him into a contract renewal too perhaps..?
                        just throw this bitch couple hundred ks and tell her to fk off already..! then send the kid a teddy for BDs every year till 18 and then bring her home to the big family..!!

Comment

Something new just occured to me.

If Sardar is a free agent in the summer, how will the world cup affect his search for a new club?
                          Would he then be better of to sign a deal before the world cup, or wait until after?

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            Something new just occured to me.

If Sardar is a free agent in the summer, how will the world cup affect his search for a new club?
                            Would he then be better of to sign a deal before the world cup, or wait until after?
                            World Cup is winter this time around, not summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              World Cup is winter this time around, not summer.
                              Oops. My bad.

Comment

I just read through 10 pages and half where arguments about Barca?

Any ways, no credible news yet and sardar or his agent aren’t saying anything, is he allowed to negotiate with other teams already? Between all the rumors I hope this juve one sticks. If he performs well it will create a new destination for our future transfers.
                                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Working...
                                X