This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Just checked the team's twitter account and didn't see anything about the available squad. The actual lineup will be released in half an hour.
    He did not play the first leg and very unlikely that he would play today in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      He did not play the first leg and very unlikely that he would play today in my opinion.
      I think you’re probably right, but they sure are keeping us in suspense. Now that I think about it, I think when it was first announced that he wouldn’t be traveling to Israel, they also mentioned he wouldn’t play in the return leg either.

Comment

FYI Not in lineup or bench.

Comment

Weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just checked the team's twitter account and didn't see anything about the available squad. The actual lineup will be released in half an hour.
            Found it, Flashscore says he's out with an "injury"...

Comment

Bro iranian players are banned from playing against isreali teams! Why would he risk his national career for one game! Feyenoord knows that too.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Found it, Flashscore says he's out with an "injury"...
              "Injury" apparently he had Isreali allergic reaction

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Bro iranian players are banned from playing against isreali teams! Why would he risk his national career for one game! Feyenoord knows that too.

"Injury" apparently he had Isreali allergic reaction
                Iranian are banned from playing against Israelies but can have them as teammates? Feynoord goalie is Israeli.No?

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                  Iranian are banned from playing against Israelies but can have them as teammates? Feynoord goalie is Israeli.No?
                  IR stupid logic is that isreal is a fake country and we wont play against them. Having isreali teammate is not a problem .

Comment

Weak from Jahanbakhsh, I get it hat he couldn’t play in Israel, but have the actions of Shojaei and Hajsasi taught you nothing?

Comment

Feyenoord will have a league match this Sunday. With such a quick turn around time, I’m sure he’ll get some quality minutes, if not a start. If he ends up having a great match, Maybe the whole Israeli drama has a silver lining after all.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        IR stupid logic is that isreal is a fake country and we wont play against them. Having isreali teammate is not a problem .
                        IMO its a pretty decent logic

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
                          IMO its a pretty decent logic

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                          Yeah, but not when your own people are starving because of it

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                            Yeah, but not when your own people are starving because of it
                            What does IR not recognizing Israel have to do with iranian people starving? Not taking any sides, just confused..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              What does IR not recognizing Israel have to do with iranian people starving? Not taking any sides, just confused..
                              Strengthening foreign militant groups, which could be spent on creating jobs or on infrastructure. Also not get sanctioned, so that the currency doesn’t get inflated.
                              Like I said, Shojaei and Hajisafi were leaders in this matter, Jahanbakhsh is a kid. He could atleast played against the Israeli team in Rotterdam, but he decided to take a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                                Strengthening foreign militant groups, which could be spent on creating jobs or on infrastructure. Also not get sanctioned, so that the currency doesn’t get inflated.
                                Like I said, Shojaei and Hajisafi were leaders in this matter, Jahanbakhsh is a kid. He could atleast played against the Israeli team in Rotterdam, but he decided to take a step back.
                                Gotcha, and I agree. Mamnoon for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                                X