Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look shocking defensively. And lol at the new israeli backup GK...wtf were both of those goals.

Oh man...gonna be a long ass season with these losers. On the bright side, this all but confirms ARJ maintaining a pulse is all he needs to be their key player this season.

Comment

If Feyenoord can manage to get a few quality players, for the striker position, midfield and central defence. Then they can pull a surprise in the Eredivisie with Jahanbakhsh as their star player.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        If Feyenoord can manage to get a few quality players, for the striker position, midfield and central defence. Then they can pull a surprise in the Eredivisie with Jahanbakhsh as their star player.
        Pretty much what you are saying is if Feynoord can do what everyone else is doing or wants to do they will be half decent...hmmmn

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They signed an experienced centerback. One good striker and they should be in a good position to fight for top 3.

Comment

they should try and bring joshua zirkzee on loan

Comment

Howabout shariar moghanlou to feynoord ..! No links yet ..!? 😂
              He only cost a half mil, you know ..! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                They signed an experienced centerback. One good striker and they should be in a good position to fight for top 3.
                probably a goalie aswell after those horrible 2 goals in the paok game, would be cool with Beira there buy he is at boavista now, same boavista that had the other goalie wearing the capitan armband in the last game..
                also Ezzatolahi would do great in such a team.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Howabout shariar moghanlou to feynoord ..! No links yet ..!? 😂
                  He only cost a half mil, you know ..! Lol
                  You laugh, but I think he will do well against defenders like Blind and Timber that he will come across in the Dutch League. He can man handle the aforementined and scare the rest with his looks!! But as many people here say, it will never happen.

Comment

AJ and Feyenoord play Atletico Madrid as their final preseason warmup:

https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieu...trijd---270721

Comment

Comment

Man it’s so refreshing to see him in a new and positive environment. Once Ali gets his confidence back I’m very confident we will see a level from him we haven’t seen before. So excited for eredivise to start!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                          AJ and Feyenoord play Atletico Madrid as their final preseason warmup:

https://www.feyenoord.nl/nieuws/nieu...trijd---270721
                          juicy fixture ..!
                          However Being as the last friendly prior to season kickoff, we may only see short minutes from regular starters of both club(especially so AM’s) & mostly scrubs & bench warmers will be playing the majority of the match ..!?

Comment

JB dar tarkibe asli dar baazie esmshabe Moghadamatie Conference League.

Ber omide yek amalkarde khoob.

https://twitter.com/Feyenoord/status...90409807204356
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Let’s go JB! First start in a feyenoord shirt hopefully it’s a memorable one!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let's go Ali!!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X