Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    That was not a group of the death. Please learn the definition for a group of death. That group had 2 clear favorites (Spain and Portugal), thus it could not have been a group of death.

In regard to WC performance, that was an extremely overrated performance by him. Not difficult to look great in your position when you have Azmoun and other forwards sacrificing their positions to come and help out with yours. As soon as we went with a more attacking game-plan, Majid got exposed. So my question to you is, how many more penalties does Majid need to give up before we can say he is a liability?
    Morocco was an excellent team, better than most other teams in the other groups and played the best football in our group. Much better than Portugal and Spain.
    Only team I thought actually deserved to beat us.

Comment

TOTW.

Comment

So my question to you is, how many more penalties does Majid need to give up before we can say he is a liability?
        Morri Pag is a bigger liability despite having the reputation of our “best CB”. Gave up two of the stupidest pens against Iraq and Japan in Asian Cups…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Morri Pag is a bigger liability despite having the reputation of our “best CB”. Gave up two of the stupidest pens against Iraq and Japan in Asian Cups…
          Agreed. We are long ways away from Seyed Jalal and Montazeri who may not have been the most athletic, or fastest, but didn't make dumb moves.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Sorry but that’s a very weak argument…..every good CB gives up penalties and even in tough moments. All you need to do to understand PAG’s level is look at how he defended against Spain and Portugal. Aside from montazeri and seyed jalal I can’t think of anyone who has the ability to defend like he did in those games.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/93591/Be...yserispor.html

starting vs besiktas in dolmabahce.

exciting game and hes doing well. 1-1, kayeri goal was scored by thiam

Comment

2-1! Thiam again on the break.

Comment

2-2 now. Other CB let batshuayi in for equalizer.

Comment

https://streamja.com/jqb2o

Batshuayi just exposed him!

Comment

Kayseri lost 4-2 in the end.
                      I thought Majid had a decent game.
                      He wasn't at fault on any goal.

The third goal happened after a BJK counter when Kayseri was exposed and he had to defend 1vs1 against Batshuayi. His tackle came too late but can't blame him really.

Comment

3rd goal batshuayi speed got better of him.

Still solid game by him. While shoja and kanani are busy playing with their balls in qatar (and making mistakes there too) he took back starting spot and is testing himself vs well known strikers like batshuayi on weekly basis

Comment

FotMob gave him the joint 2nd worst rating in his team lol.
                          Other than maybe the third goal there is nothing he could have done better imo.

Kayseri just collapsed as a team in the end.

Still much better to watch a game by yourself than relying on ratings of apps such as Whoscored, Sofascore and FotMob.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                            Kayseri lost 4-2 in the end.
                            I thought Majid had a decent game.
                            He wasn't at fault on any goal.

The third goal happened after a BJK counter when Kayseri was exposed and he had to defend 1vs1 against Batshuayi. His tackle came too late but can't blame him really.

Disagree, 3rd goal was his fault for not being able to play the offside trap.

Comment

He played well overall.

Kayseri are honestly decent team, their biggest issue is midfield fails them in last 20 minutes of games especially. Suddenly becomes giant hole and they get exposed by counters a lot.

Maybe Ali Karimi can help them in that regard when he returns from injury

Comment

Disagree, 3rd goal was his fault for not being able to play the offside trap.
                                That post says that he made a wrong run so Batshuayi wasn't caught in offside position. Other than that there is nothing bad about him. It's really only the third goal where you can make a case for him to be at fault.
                                Fourth goal happened when he was upfront when Kayseri pushed everyone forward.
                                Other two goals he wasn't involved. Poor defending from other defenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X