• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another chance

Comment

Atletico tied it up 2-2

Comment

mehdi waste another decent chance... dispossessed by last defender..
        Diaz can't buy a foul from ze german ref
        another yellow for porto now... wendell finally gets his due card

Comment

all I see is TAREMI! so happy to witness this great man for our football

Comment

Although he’s missed several chances, he’s been very active and involved in just about everything

Comment

its not a poor performance he just needs to score. pretty lively but should of scored one
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He is scoring today!

Comment

Taremi could have done better. His last touches are off but he is hustling hard. I hope he gets his deserved goal.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 10-19-2021, 12:55 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Come on mehdi.He needs to be sharpe on those occasions. Once is ok but missing targets twice inside the box?!?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Porto killing Milan.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He needs to be sharp and ready, he looks neither of those things.

He is hustling and working hard I give him that but when you’re playing on a stage like this, you don’t get a pat on the back for that. No more wasting chances plz
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

HT0-0
                          Mehdi had a handful of half chances but finishing touches were disappointing not good enough to even test the keeper..!
                          he is marked tighter than a nun's assshole though everytime he gets near the milan box and afforded very little space and time by that blondie punk..!!
                          he needs to shake that fker off the get a goal..!
                          hustled and played hard... it was for most part a one way traffic on Milan goal... they need to put one of these chances away early in 2nd half or likely they could get fked on the counter later in the game..

Comment

A great game to watch.
                            Porto with a right attitude after the Liverpool game.
                            They pressing high forcing Milan into errors.
                            Taremi had great chances but was not lucky enough to score.
                            Milan had one mentionable chance but Keeper cleared.
                            German commentator praising him.
                            German referee Felix Brych, famous for being the shittiest international referee, doing what he can do best: ruining the game, giving senseless cards.
                            For years I’m watching this utter shit guy whistling utter shit.
                            Him and Babak Rafati [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] both shit af.

Intense first half. Porto needs to continue like this and Taremi needs to be less shol o wel.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

He really needs to be more clinical if he is to be considered a top striker.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

You would be surprised that most top forwards also miss the most chances.

Salah is one of the biggest examples of that.

But he is playing well. My one criticism is his instep bending finishes with right foot. He honestly never hits those very well, something he really should improve.

But if porto can keep intensity from first 30 mins I’d be surprised if they don’t get a goal.

Taremis passing and link up play is so sharp and smart and really carving through Milan back line

Comment

Working...
                                X