Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, glad i waited until the lineuo was out and didnt buy thr game-popcorn and all the other stuff like last time..
    this benching mehdi is becoming weird, in the beginning yeah fine he needed to rest and cant play every game.. but now its every other game?
    and he is the best player everytime he plays.. this is weird he cant in any way rate the eva guy more.. its only if its a ecenomic thing that they hope to offload the young eva for big money but still this is getting weird.
    benching probably the best player in the league for eva?

Edit: I just realized that he had Covid, i forgot about that. In that light, it makes sence to start Eva and ease Mehdi in to it again step by step to be on the safe side. My bad.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      All that stupid traveling to Iran ... and for what? It's not Mehdi's fault, it's the tense situation that has been created.
      Source???

Do we know what caused him to travel to Iran. Was he asked to travel or he felt better and wanted to travel but team doctors recommended against it after examining him? Who created the tense situation?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        I just use FOTMOB ... the App
        I know, I meant the 18-man squad, not the starting lineup. The Varzesh 3 article was from 9 or so hours ago and they said then he wouldn't be in the squad. Teams usually release their traveling squad hours before the match.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores
          Why is he even coming back to Iran? Did we need him vs. Lebanon? Why couldn't it be communicated to him to get better and stay home?
          Very good questions. I don't have the answers. Do you?

Why create hashieh? For all we know he insisted on playing like Azmoun...why create something when we know nothing...I'm curious are you a TM fan or like one of those imposters who come here under a guise to stir the pot? You seem to not have anything positive to say about TM...ever.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            I know, I meant the 18-man squad, not the starting lineup. The Varzesh 3 article was from 9 or so hours ago and they said then he wouldn't be in the squad. Teams usually release their traveling squad hours before the match.
            True. Not sure.

Comment

maybe this will answer your questions. I think he has covid! The island is beautifull???? I like here???? Bro stick to your football you're not there to have a holiday ffs

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                maybe this will answer your questions. I think he has covid! The island is beautifull???? I like here???? Bro stick to your football you're not there to have a holiday ffs
                Dude, they can live ... right? making a comment about beaut don't mean they're just fucking around

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question. BTW, I don't think someone who doesn't prioritize football would go to Europe when UAE and Qatar are available.

Comment

Why isn't there a thread for Mohamad Mohebi of Santa Clara? Is he not worthy of one?

Edit: my apologies! there is one.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question. BTW, I don't think someone who doesn't prioritize football would go to Europe when UAE and Qatar are available.
                      Mohebi is my koka so trust me I respect the guy so much, he also comes from a well educated family (so earn double respect from me) . However that being said I don't like the idea of Having "fun" one day before the game.

Regarding his move, he was swaped with shahriar moghanloo. But this doesn't take away from the fact that he has been very patient and calm so far so he can have his chance.

I hope can progress fast so we can see him in WC

now stop being bitter baba we are friends. I dono what has happened, but i've seen you so negative about our football. Put the hate away against team melli staff and enjoy the upcoming games bro.

Comment

I have a feeling he is still very drained and covid hit him hard, he was still having post-covid symptoms a few days ago so it will take a while to get fit again

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          I have a feeling he is still very drained and covid hit him hard, he was still having post-covid symptoms a few days ago so it will take a while to get fit again
                          That would be dang right rational and logical. Appreciate the post given all the other comments and hashieyeh sazi!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Don’t forget poor guy was on two long and exhausting flights also. That probably doesn’t help recovery…

Comment

2-0 for Porto in the 43' minute. Both goals by Vieira.

Comment

Evanilson invisible.

Comment

Working...
                                X