Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me why they think Mehdi was "Made" or "Forced" to come to Iran. I would think that he wanted to come and score more goals and get the most goals in the final round of AFC WC qualification. He pushed the envelope even though he was not 100%. Maybe when he arrived in Iran, he had a very mild fever or maybe his blood oxygen level was lower than expected. In any case, he enjoyed his time with Ramin and gave his body a rest by not practicing with Porto... Playing hooky from work!!!

I feel our conspiracy theory creation hormones are a little over active...

But seriously, do we know that he did not want to come and was forced to come???

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      Can someone tell me why they think Mehdi was "Made" or "Forced" to come to Iran. I would think that he wanted to come and score more goals and get the most goals in the final round of AFC WC qualification. He pushed the envelope even though he was not 100%. Maybe when he arrived in Iran, he had a very mild fever or maybe his blood oxygen level was lower than expected. In any case, he enjoyed his time with Ramin and gave his body a rest by not practicing with Porto... Playing hooky from work!!!

I feel our conspiracy theory creation hormones are a little over active...

But seriously, do we know that he did not want to come and was forced to come???
      Bingo. My point exactly. I'm guessing medical staff said no to him playing...I think the anti-Skocic theories are running wild.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Mehdi is chosen as Binance (Porto Sponsor) player of the month for March 2022.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Mehdi is chosen as Binance (Porto Sponsor) player of the month for March 2022.

Go Mehdi!

what a crazy world.

Comment

رسانه کالچو مرکاتو وب ایتالیا مدعی شد که میلان قصد دارد برای جانشینی زلاتان ابراهیموویچ، مهدی طارمی را در تابستان جذب کند.

The Italian media Calcio Mercato Web claimed that Milan intend to sign Mehdi Tarmi in the summer to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

رسانه کالچو مرکاتو وب ایتالیا مدعی شد که میلان قصد دارد برای جانشینی زلاتان ابراهیموویچ، مهدی طارمی را در تابستان جذب کند.

The Italian media Calcio Mercato Web claimed that Milan intend to sign Mehdi Tarmi in the summer to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
              His value has gone up. I wonder if Porto would sell him. At this stage I wouldn't mind him staying at Porto.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

O Jogo: FC Porto say price for Taremi is 20M. Milan eyeing him.

Comment

Taremi with his Binance Player of The Month award

Comment

^ Amazing. O jogo is credible so if they're reporting Milan's interest there must be some truth to it.

Comment

Evanilson on understanding with Taremi: "It's just pointing [laughs]. I don't speak English, he doesn't speak Portuguese well. But we understand each other well with the ball."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14733489.html

Comment

What do you guys think? Would it be wise to leave Porto now and join AC Milan?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                          Agar Pioli hamchenan morrabbie Milan baashe be nazare man fekre badi nist bere Serie A.

Mitone 2-3 saal onja baashe va natije begire dar yek lige behtar.

Amma agar ham Porto mand aslan bad nist, chon sathe team besyaar balaa ast.

Zenit ke nist, yek teame dorost o hesaabi ast.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            I prefer him to stay at Porto. It‘s important for his mental strenght for the WC. In Porto he has everything he needs, he is a superstar and everyone loves him. Imagine him joing AC Milan and be on the bench or don’t score frequently.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Milan is my favorite Italian club. Club with rich history and tradition. It is hard to say no to such an offer. Specially at 29.
                                Remind me of Daei to Bayern.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X