This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I really don't get that. He was using his hands to land safely!
    He wasn't trying to swing at the ball or something.
    It doesn’t matter if it was intentional or not if it touches your hand and goes in that’s a hand ball every time….it’s the right call.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He got steamrolled by keeper ..... at a very least it was a pk

Comment

This reminded me of ezatollahis goal to spain,

Comment

They showed the replay again and the GK literally cleared out Mehdi. 100% PK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            It doesn’t matter if it was intentional or not if it touches your hand and goes in that’s a hand ball every time….it’s the right call.
            Damn. I thought the interpretation now was basically based on "Is the hand in a natural position" when it hits the ball.

No penalty for the goalie destroying Taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Damn. I thought the interpretation now was basically based on "Is the hand in a natural position" when it hits the ball.

No penalty for the goalie destroying Taremi?
              Definitely could have been a pk, gotta see again though in all of the replays I kept looking for the contact with the hand
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

come on now
                porto better get at least a point from these dirty fuckers ... hate this filthy shitt team.... reflection of their coach

Comment

The entire reason he fell was because the GK cleared him out. If not, he would've scored on the deflection (without falling).

Comment

Notice how Porto presses here? Because they press as a team - they don't just rely on one person to do it. They fill in spaces.

Comment

Wow red card. Thankfully there’s barely any time left. Just hold on this free kick

Comment

FUUUUUUK THIS REF .... DIRTY POS

Comment

Video of Mehdi's disallowed goal. As you can see, the GK cleared him out, I even think it could've been a red card.

Comment

this ref is a joke. oh well lets get out of here with a point

Comment

Damn
                              that was close

Comment

Mbemba has not been great today but that was harsh.

Comment

Working...
                                X