• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they missed the open goal at the end

Comment

You can’t play against grown ass men with 3 110 lb kids

Comment

remember all the people getting mad azmoun might go to lyon, a team that knocked out man city in CL a couple years ago?

well, Lyon is through, and bayer and porto are out, lol

Comment

Well there goes Thursday football for me. All the excitement to have players in Europa league knockouts.

Comment

Loss is on SC. Poor decisions

Comment

lmao lyons miss was hilarous..

game over

all players rating between 3 and 6,5 (pepe the defender gets the 6,5)

SC gets a 0.5 in rating

the 0.5 is for subbing in Mehdi and fielding 11 players
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I was gonna make a comment at the start of the game about SC not starting Taremi again on the second leg of a European competition, but decided not to jinx the team.

Looks like SC still hasn’t learned.

Both Taremi and Azmoun out today, sucks.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                  remember all the people getting mad azmoun might go to lyon, a team that knocked out man city in CL a couple years ago?

well, Lyon is through, and bayer and porto are out, lol
                  yeah the irony lol, who would have thought that!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Getting eliminated by a team that was supposedly too shitty for Sardar to Join.

Loss is on SC with his dumbass line ups.

Comment

That loss is 1000% on SC I’m waiting for his fans to come out and defend him once again lol….so sad this Porto team always comes short due to poor management last year and this year
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Porto simply doesn’t have the depth and squad to play in 2 major tournaments like this. They’ve focused on the league and that’s fine.

Comment

Now SC can focus on the farmers' league that he cares so much about and he has basically won it already!!

Comment

Lyon is through because they are 10th in league and have no cup. This is the only thing they have to play for. They are not juggling three tournaments. Don’t get too excited aboit French football lol

Comment

unlucky porto… now i can’t decide between watching betis-frankfurt or west ham-sevilla!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                yeah the irony lol, who would have thought that!
                                Bundesliga was the better league though in contrast to Ligue 1 and Bayer Leverkusen are the 3rd in Bundesliga.

Comment

Working...
                                X