Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Mehdi doesn’t start. He needs rest and we need to see him shine vs. Lyon on Thursday.

Plus we have important game vs. South Korea next week.

He and their main starters looked tired vs. Lyon.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Hopefully Mehdi doesn’t start. He needs rest and we need to see him shine vs. Lyon on Thursday.

Plus we have important game vs. South Korea next week.

He and their main starters looked tired vs. Lyon.
      Yeah I agree, he looked so tired last game, and has a busy schedule. Hopefully if he plays, it'll only be as a sub this game so he can rest.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Starting

Comment

Can MT save this weekend from being a total disaster? 🤔

Comment

... Finally we have a start this weekend Baaz ham Mehdi Taremi! Damesh garm! Now score a couple and make us happy!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              ... Finally we have a start this weekend Baaz ham Mehdi Taremi! Damesh garm! Now score a couple and make us happy!

Go Mehdi!
              My God he must be exhausted...or just super human. His work rate is world class!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It's clear that SC has prioritized the league. I don't expect that he will start the away game in Lyon.

I am OK with this decision to prioritize the league. It would be nice for Mehdi to get the title being the most important player for Porto. Something that none of our legionnaires have done (win a title as the most important player for their team). Dejagah was also a very important player for Wolfsburg when they won the league.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Tondela have started well , lots of energy. Will be hard for them to keep that up though.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    It's clear that SC has prioritized the league. I don't expect that he will start the away game in Lyon.

I am OK with this decision to prioritize the league. It would be nice for Mehdi to get the title being the most important player for Porto. Something that none of our legionnaires have done (win a title as the most important player for their team). Dejagah was also a very important player for Wolfsburg when they won the league.
                    Azmoun has done it 3x for what its worth. I still think he will start vs lyon too.

Comment

Mehdi scores!

Wins penalty and scores penalty

Comment

Bruh I love Taremi more than anymore but there is no way you can convince me that was a penalty. I feel bad for the other team bc that was such bs (at least Taremi scored)

Comment

Che Penalty-GIRI va che penalty.ZANI.

5 baazie poshte sare ham ast ke Mehdi ya gol mizane ya paase gol mide.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

19 penalties in a row now to continue his 100% record. Nice and low into the corner, well taken.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              Bruh I love Taremi more than anymore but there is no way you can convince me that was a penalty. I feel bad for the other team bc that was such bs (at least Taremi scored)
                              He booted his foot, after the ball was cleared! That was a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                19 penalties in a row now to continue his 100% record. Nice and low into the corner, well taken.
                                Do you perhaps know many penalties he has drawed since he is in Portugal? Gotta be somewhat close to 15 now? Im almost 100% sure that is a world record.

Those fuckers at transfermarkt updated the portugese league few days ago and increased Mehdi to 17 milion € only.
                                Meanwhile, Evanilson is standing at 20 milion € and Otavio at 25 milion €.

Comment

Working...
                                X