Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to reduce the panic here for all our Chicken Littles. The sky is NOT falling. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. His spot on the team is secure.

Comment

Maybe they just want him to rest a bit because all of that hustle he had lately traveling to team Melli and so on.

Comment

As much as Mehdi deserves a starting spot as he’s their best striker, they are phasing him out just like they did with other players who were nearing 30’s (Marega, Olivera, Tecatito). They are rebuilding with younger players and I think he will leave this summer to a top 3 league hopefully. If his teammates can get Roma, Sevilla moves than he can for sure do better.

Comment

^that may be the case, but Mehdi’s numbers speak for themselves, despite his age. It would be foolish for Porto to phase him out before getting a huge transfer fee for him.

Comment

I dont think they offered him to arsenal. That move would make no sense for any party involved (it was rumored aubameyang would go the other way on loan).

Having said that the phasing out of "older" players does seem to be something porto have done in recent memory, and if it happens to mehdi it could very well end up being a positive as he will surely get a chance at a top 5 club in one Italy or Spain (outside shot for PL) in his prime.

Comment

diz and I outside the stadium. Don't you love diz's dragon hat?

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                diz and I outside the stadium. Don't you love diz's dragon hat?

Go Mehdi!

Haha! Love it!

Comment

Mehdi Taremi starting!
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

meanwhile benched jesus corona is in sevilla's lineup

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Haha! Love it!
                      Your'e truly a generous soul bro. My principle is that the best humor is self-directive. I kinda violated my own principle this time because I knew you would go along

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

YESSSSS! I WAS WRONG! LOVE IT!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Big game for Mehdi too, if he scores he basically sealed the title.

Comment

taremi is in the lineup

Comment

Well so much for pfdc experts telling us he was out of sc plans lol bc of the 3 critical games vs belenenses, vizela, and familicao

Comment

Working...
                                X