This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Taremi and Cristiano would be a sexy combination.

But both Man united and arsenal have farcical recruitment teams at the moment so both are in a slow, steady decline period.
    Indeed Taremi + sancho + ronaldo = deadly combo

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Per reports: Pepê in front to replace Diaz.

Pepe may be a nice duo with Taremi. He's no Diaz, but he's got potential and appears adaptable. Let's see how the next few matches evolve up front.
      If Pepe replacing Diaz, mehdi will probably sit for now as they go with this lately. Vieira has been good as well.

Vieira,Octavio, Uribe, Vitinha, Pepe
      Eva

The team is very young though.
      Vieira, Pepe, D. Costa, Vitinha, Eva, B, costa all under 23/24
      And the rest like Octavio, Mmbeba. Cardoso, Wendell are around 26/27.
      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^i wouldn’t be surprised if Mehdi does not start tomorrow after the international break. Probably a mid-late second half sub is what I would guess for tomorrow, especially against a bottom level team.

Comment

No way
          His attacking & play making presence is paramount for success in Porto’s game, especially now in absence of LD ..!
          Fairly certain he’ll be starting most all games moving forward..! Unless they’re playing a real tokhmy opponent, I suppose ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            No way
            His attacking & play making presence is paramount for success in Porto’s game, especially now in absence of LD ..!
            Fairly certain he’ll be starting most all games moving forward..! Unless they’re playing a real tokhmy opponent, I suppose ..!?
            Arouca. Who they beat 3-0 last time they played.

Comment

Porto vs Arouca stars in 1 hour 10 minutes
              Lineups will be out in about 10 minutes.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Diaz assisted the 2nd Pool goal today btw

Comment

Not in the lineup:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZpML-VKtjL/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    If Pepe replacing Diaz, mehdi will probably sit for now as they go with this lately. Vieira has been good as well.

Vieira,Octavio, Uribe, Vitinha, Pepe
                    Eva

The team is very young though.
                    Vieira, Pepe, D. Costa, Vitinha, Eva, B, costa all under 23/24
                    And the rest like Octavio, Mmbeba. Cardoso, Wendell are around 26/27.
                    As i predicted they went with this attacking wingers and forward line.

Comment

He's on the bench, WTF???

He scores in your last four games and he gets benched? Hope Porto lose when he is not on.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Relax guys ... he's had a rough few days ... international duties and also Sporting game next week

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          He's on the bench, WTF???

He scores in your last four games and he gets benched? Hope Porto lose when he is not on.
                          It's against a bottom table team, hopefully he'll come in and score.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            Relax guys ... he's had a rough few days ... international duties and also Sporting game next week
                            I don't think that is the reason. He started many times returning to the club after TM matches. Plus he has been so hot lately.

He is not for now in coach starting 11 plan. But SC seems to change his mind alot.

Comment

maybe better that sc rotates or Mehdi will be burned out coming world cup.. he works to hard to play every game 90 minutes.
                              'its clearly not bcuz of bad performances anyways so.. better if he i resting say half of the games left of the season and jumps in if thats needed instead.. so he is fresh
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                ^i wouldn’t be surprised if Mehdi does not start tomorrow after the international break. Probably a mid-late second half sub is what I would guess for tomorrow, especially against a bottom level team.
                                As I said yesterday...

Comment

Working...
                                X