• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      You've got to love Porto’s high press. Their defence is sitting on the half way line!

Porto is probably the only legionnaires’ team we have grown to love in entirety and not just for the sake of our player.
      The day Taremi leave porto, and if other Iranians players don't follow I will stop following/supporting them

Comment

good combo mehdi and diaz on counter
        mehdi shot bounced off to ck

Comment

This is a really entertaining game!!!
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Playing well but Sergio Oliveira’s decision making has been slightly off which has let them down a few times.
            that guy was the only weak link suspect in the starting line up along with Zaidu whom they were optionless otherwise ... Oliverio has gone downhill badly for a while now ...
            guric deserves more minutes than often afforded

Comment

My god! 7 shots and 5 on target for Porto so far!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                How many for Mehdi? Total shots not just on goal
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Otavio needs to stop dwelling so long in the middle on the ball, he has been caught couple of times already. Be quicker getting the ball forward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    You've got to love Porto’s high press. Their defence is sitting on the half way line!

Porto is probably the only legionnaires’ team we have grown to love in entirety and not just for the sake of our player.
                    Indeed dash. I really like their social media team. Always having good content and giving positive vibes.
                    Hopefully other talented Iranians will follow his path.
                    He is playing very central and doing good actually. Good overview, some interceptions and a few chances.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

LOL .... who's the home team and who is the visitor???

Porto are all over milan.
                      It could have been 4-0 by min 30 !!!
                      Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        evanilson has missed a couple of sitters which may come back to bite them in the ass later..!!

Comment

Oliveira turning the ball over too many times. He looks rusty.

Comment

Although ACM attack has outnumbered Porto’s defence on a number of occasions they are too slow in making that clever and quick pass giving Porto the chance to get back.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Porto will cash big time for Diaz, considering his age... . He is with Mehdi their best player.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                                It seems like Mehdi is playing midfield instead of forward at times
                                False 9 formation (as CF)

Comment

Working...
                                X