Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, tactical fluency in national team level football, as it is the case with European teams and correctly indicated by the coach, requires strong club level football with heavy emphasize on tactical game which is practiced from farm level football, when foundation is set up right then a coach can implement tactical plans much easier, rather than teaching the ABC of different tactics ..
    Clearly Iranian players are not, and have not been anywhere near the European standards in this department, which is Scocic's point, ..and prerequisite for raising the level is heavy investment and fundamental changes from bottom up which requires long term plans and investments, ..here the blame and shortcoming falls on incompetent qnd corrupt shoulders of corrupt IR football federation and the regime all together,.. which I think Taremi is implying here.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      She's being lamer than usual so maybe it's not a good time to have a discussion with her. Perhaps we should try it on other days of the month.
      aaah were your tips not what you had hoped for? Someone didn't have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        Great statement put out by Azmoun today basically saying that this disagreement is a misunderstanding. That Skocic called him after the interview and believes the translation is off, and that regardless we cannot destroy the harmony of the national team. He says that the players and coaches compliment each other well and notes the Wilmots era.

Well done, Sardar! That, my friends, is leadership!
        Taremi is trying hard to pass himself of as the leader but showing to be selfish and no leader at all. On the field too, although he is performing he is not giving the passes he should be. while Sardar has played the passer and most of Tm's goals have been as a result of Sardar's assists. Skocic is displaying real leadership tolerating his stupid interviews in which he always mentions the previous coach. Who does that?!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
          Someone didn't have a good day.
          Good few days it seems. It's ok, there are plenty of other days in the month. You get bonus points if you can count how many.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Back to Mehdi at Porto news. Match day tomorrow against Tondela at 10:00am PST.

Comment

SC at his latest media conference (and presumably in response to the mess the Iranian media has created for him):

@CoachConceicao: “O Taremi é um jogador super honesto com a profissão, os colegas, os adversários e os árbitros. A imagem que criaram dele é de má fé. Pior que isso é ir toda a gente atrás

"Taremi is a super honest player with his profession, colleagues, opponents and referees. The image they created of him is in bad faith. Worse than that is going after everyone"

source: FC Porto twitter account https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1451507886568398848

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                SC at his latest media conference (and presumably in response to the mess the Iranian media has created for him):

@CoachConceicao: “O Taremi é um jogador super honesto com a profissão, os colegas, os adversários e os árbitros. A imagem que criaram dele é de má fé. Pior que isso é ir toda a gente atrás

"Taremi is a super honest player with his profession, colleagues, opponents and referees. The image they created of him is in bad faith. Worse than that is going after everyone"

source: FC Porto twitter account https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1451507886568398848
                I read more into it. Its apparently about how certain clubs, club fans and referees view him as a diver and play actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I read more into it. Its apparently about how certain clubs, club fans and referees view him as a diver and play actor.
                  Either way, a very glowing and supportive statement from SC. He seems like a "ride or die" kind of coach. If you give him 100%, he'll defend you till the end.

Comment

Thank you, Diz jan! But I see a 10 AM PST start time on Google and Livescore, just a heads up.

Comment

Good few days it seems. It's ok, there are plenty of other days in the month. You get bonus points if you can count how many.
                      I noticed you did not quote the part about your tips If I was gonna count tips I would have become a pizza delivery guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Thank you, Diz jan! But I see a 10 AM PST start time on Google and Livescore, just a heads up.
                        Good pick up Kasra jaan. 10am it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          I noticed you did not quote the part about your tips If I was gonna count tips I would have become a pizza delivery guy.
                          You mean if you knew how to count them. Another lame comment from you during this period.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You mean if you knew how to count them. Another lame comment from you during this period.
                            It's a bloody shame

Comment

mehdi in his second year pp after being
                              abbasszadeh bench warmer in hs first year
                              REFER HIMSELF AS bozogtar persepolis
                              Which raised alot of eyebrows.
                              overall he is a very naive person JAVGIR. He lacks
                              the leaderships which great players have
                              to be the ONE to carry team on the field
                              and off the field like greats like DAIE,nekunam
                              and now sardar(to this generation standards)
                              pois.
                              we have had our share of off the field
                              cancers in the last 20 years which have
                              cost us to wc appearances 02 and 10
                              KHODADAD AZIZI and ali karimi bith refused
                              play for our nt due to peroblems with chiro
                              and daie .
                              QUESTION IS do we need him to qualify to wc?
                              NO
                              do we need him to win asian cup?
                              yes
                              skovic will back down hopefully mehdi and
                              his supporters stop.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                It's a bloody shame
                                LOL savage...

Comment

Working...
                                X