X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Good for us though....!
    sure.
    General point is we as a community can only complain.

Our players dont go to europe --> They have no ambition, they are bache nane, they only care about money and eating ghorme sabzi, etc

Our players go to europe--> Oh that team is so shitty. Oh that league sucks

Our players go to europe for respectable team, with good record of exporting players to top leagues/teams, in strong league --> OH MY GOD HE ISNT STARTING IN HIS FIRST SEASON. THIS IS HORRIBLE

Our players that go to above actually get games and are given a sign of TRUST vs one of the best teams in the league --> OH MY GOD THE COACH IS TRYING TO MAKE HIM FAIL

Ultimately this is part of the deal when you decide to upgrade in your professional career. You may be surrounded with people who know more than you, are more talented than you, or maybe not the first 2, but they could be assholes and demand certain things of you just to give you a chance you think you more than deserve. Ultimately trying to succeed in this environment leads to 100x more growth than sitting in Iran and telling norafkan to mark his guy on a corner. And if you actually do end up succeeding in long term you just helped youself to a regular spot in TM, secured your financial future, and made a huge contribution to your country's footballing image, opening doors for more new players. If we want our guys to get tested in europe, they should be ready for all great and terrible possibilities, it comes with the territory.

Think we all feel bad for niazmand and this was not an easy year for him, but is necessary part of him growing as a GK considering he achieved everything possible in iran

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      He’s done. Many people seem upset that he got a start in this game, but…
      If you want to go from 3rd GK to 1st GK these are the kind of games you must prove yourself in.
      I don’t know man. He’s got a $20 mil release clause. They clearly see something in him. He hasn’t played in months. I think it would be unreasonable of a professional team to treat someone so badly after one game.

Comment

Couldn't watch the game.
        Honest opinion: how many goals he was at fault!?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Couldn't watch the game.

Maybe 2? And by at fault, meaning he could have been better.

Comment

Couldn't watch the game.
            one was a shit exit. One was close to his foot shot inside box by evanilson, wasnt a terrible mistake but think if hes in top form he gets that.

So maximum 2 out of 6. In terms of for sure his fault just the bad exit, which I have seen him do a few times in Iran even. Others he really had no chance

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                one was a shit exit. One was close to his foot shot inside box by evanilson, wasnt a terrible mistake but think if hes in top form he gets that.
                So maximum 2 out of 6. In terms of for sure his fault just the bad exit, which I have seen him do a few times in Iran even. Others he really had no chance
                Mehdi's third goal was savable as well. Payam even got a hand on it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Yeah just watched it.
                  I would say only Pepe goal. Bad exit and maybe Taremi's 3rd. But it was a hard one.
                  Poor guy...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I think in that case he did well to get a touch. At that speed and with that momentum it’s very hard to block as you’re also guessing which direction ball will go within a short distance.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      maybe. But taremi caught it very well and textbook into the ground, if he had saved that it would have been a brilliant stop.

Comment

Yeah just watched it.
                        I would say only Pepe goal. Bad exit and maybe Taremi's 3rd. But it was a hard one.
                        Poor guy...
                        Niazmand did a terrible job on the last goal when Taremi hit the post. He got up and ran to the corner of his post to focus on the player with the ball at the edge of the box instead of even noticing that there is a player in the center of the box that he left completely wide open which caused an easy tap in.

Textbook Noorafkan defending.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                          Niazmand did a terrible job on the last goal when Taremi hit the post. He got up and ran to the corner of his post to focus on the player with the ball at the edge of the box instead of even noticing that there is a player in the center of the box that he left completely wide open which caused an easy tap in.

Textbook Noorafkan defending.
                          What you expect the poor guy to do after 6 goal?
                          He was lost and confused. He wasn't at fault of that imo. Defense was horrible.
                          Coach should have pulled him out @HT.
                          Game was out of hand, but this way he destroyed payam confidence.
                          He is the future

Comment

Couldn't watch the game.

2 for sure - header off a corner was poorly timed and Mehdi’s header both definitely should have been saved. The rest was really all on the defense.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What you expect the poor guy to do after 6 goal?
                              He was lost and confused. He wasn't at fault of that imo. Defense was horrible.
                              Coach should have pulled him out @HT.
                              Game was out of hand, but this way he destroyed payam confidence.
                              He is the future

Yep, he was lost and confused. After getting scored on 3-4 times, he pretty much lost confidence in his defense, and the goal against Pepe is a perfect example of a GK who out of desperation is trying to stop the onslaught. In normal situation he shouldn't have even made that exit, but since he can't trust the defenders, Payam wanted to take matters in his own hands, but sadly it didn't pan out how he wanted.

When he got scored on the 3rd time, he was slamming his fists on the pitch, it was pretty much over.

Coach messed up big time putting him in for this game as a first league match.

Comment

From r/soccer: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...nense/i50cqka/

Niazmand played exactly because they were against Porto away with already a tonne of guys out. Considering Porto have been unbeatable since 2020, Paulo Sergio likely thought that it would be better to rest Niazmand instead of risking him getting his 5th yellow card. Next matchweek, they're playing agaisnt Moreirense, who is the first one in the relegation zone. If they lose that match, they end 3 points ahead of Moreirense and if they win they secure their place on the league. That's Portimonense's most important match, where they 100% need all of their best players against a direct rival.

Comment

Working...
                                X