Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brentford nearly get the winner ...
    Leeds are really a shitt side and there for taking.... if Frank had the balls to get into a more balanced/ or attaking formation...!! they got away with a possible PK

Comment

Canos with the winner after wasting 2 golden chance sitter bit earlier..!

Comment

3 sub maximum in the premier League. 4th one is allowed only for concussion protocol.

Comment

shandon for onyeka first sub
          sorta figured it'll be defensive sub after going ahead...
          that 2nd goal really Rid all over sammy's sub appearance chances..

Comment

lol what did i tell you guys! Onyeka and wissa in

Comment

^^ lol and now jensen! very predictable.

Comment

Glued to the bench in EPL and Asia…

Comment

first time watching Leeds in action
                  they are such an Old School EPL kick n rush, wing n crossing, predictable side..!! i thought this Beisla guy was supposed to be a tactical genius..??

frank brining on Jansen as 3rd and last sub in injury time..... it only shows how far down pecking order sammy is currently.. !!

Comment

lol leeds scored last minute -

2-2

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      lol leeds scored last minute -

2-2
                      that's what you get for being a chicken shitt Frank .... had he brought on Sammy with at least 10min to go .... likely he woulda assisted or scored an insurance goal for him..?

Leeds were there for taking today, especially early in the game and in the entire second half ...!! Brentford badly lacked a guy who could deliver that killer through ball or a more calm and composed presence and final touch in and around Leeds box ..! they really shoulda won these sorta games, if they have ambitions of not flirting with drop zone late in the season..!!

Comment

I think I am going to put brentford is my black list soon

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          what yall think about Ghoddos -->BHA in this winter transfer window
                          I think he could fit in, he would probably fit more than on brentford bench..
                          I know, bha=blaaaah
                          but potter and saman was togheter in ostersund = success
                          maybe a season loan ?
                          anyone missed following potter games ?
                          I was about to say this too! Saman should go to BHA, would get good game time and and would be a good fit.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I think I am going to put brentford is my black list soon
                            I’m already there mate!

Comment

I can’t understand how saman didn’t get any mins these last few games…..if this continues especially after proving himself then it’s time to ask for a loan. He needs to be playing, this is an important season for him.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Canos is suspended for next game- not sure when Toney is back from covid.

Bit of a worry for Saman that he was not used over these three games in a week. I’m with GA on this , he has spent too long in and out of the game since he left Sweden. He needs regular game time, a loan love wouldn’t be a bad shout.

I think he will move next Summer - he will have one year left on contract then and Brentford will only have him maximum one year extension due to his age.

Comment

Working...
                                X